It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Skeltons Bilderberg Reports. Bilderberg 2010: Plutocracy with palm trees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here is a Link to Charlie Skeltons reports from Bilderberg, he will be there all weekend. I followed Charlie's reports from last years conference and they were gripping, he was chased and followed by under cover police and gave a really good account of getting caught up in the Bilderberg's security.

If your interested in Bilderberg, I recommend you to follow his reports.

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Todays update, thought id post them daily as they are worth a read, well they were last year. They started of all Jokey and by the end of the week he was phoning Alex jones panicking from a Greek police station

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Another great piece by Skelton in his Bilderberg Blog

www.guardian.co.uk...

The shame, the awful poignancy of Bilderberg, is that, for much of the time, there are more delegates up the hill than there are protesters at the foot of it.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the tip! it was great reading!

I'm going to follow this story from this guy! love it so far!

"More watermelons!" shouts the CEO of Deutsche Bank. Twenty are rolled towards him in an instant. He stamps upon the first and hoots his joy into the orange air, as the DJ leans into the microphone: "And we have a request from Mr Kenneth Clarke, it's Another One Bites the Dust!"

Haha!

new topics

top topics

join