It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle #7 UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
The questions I have, in view of possible man-made circles, are as follows:

* Why are there never any errors? These are supposedly made by teams of people in the dark in very short time periods. Surely someone would make a mistake at some point.
* If there are teams of people making crop circles, where do they practice? They'd have to choreograph their movements to the finest degree (see first question), so they would have to practice somewhere. Where are the practice circles?

I was going to ask the same hypothetical question too. Where o'where do these creative, artists and error-free designers take classes to learn this choreographic art?
And yet no one (not even the janitor who cleans up afterwards) has come forward.
Now THAT is even more amazing than these pesky crop circles!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Let me enlighten you about something please.

This phenomenon has been taken very seriously in the past decade or so. Not just by people like myself who find them fascinating and 'believe' they're non-human made (could be a vibrational effect from Earth herself. I dunno) but there are scholars, scientists and institutions (BLT) who go to these sights, every year to painstakingly analyze them.

Their reputations are on the line here so spewing out 'gut-feelings' (like I do) doesn't fly among this tightly woven Crop Circle community of scientists.

That said...............they meticulously research, test, and try to back-engineer the possibilities of HOW the stalks end up like they do (bent, never broken) so...........it stands to reason, within their scholarly studies they can (and do) rule out human footprints in the fields.........unless of course these artistic human beings have also mastered the art of levitation too!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Are there any crop circles that come before the farmer takes his tractor through the field and creates pathways for hoaxers to walk on?

Seems like every one I look at has these pathways or similar access, never just a huge one in the middle of a field proving no one could access it without a helicopter.

You are so right man!!!!!

that is the first thing I'm looking at when I see another circle. But I've never ever have seen one where there aren't tractor tracks in the field! It's bollocks from day one!!

but..... you've got to admit that the guys making this are true and genuine artists!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eyeris

Are there any crop circles that come before the farmer takes his tractor through the field and creates pathways for hoaxers to walk on?

Seems like every one I look at has these pathways or similar access, never just a huge one in the middle of a field proving no one could access it without a helicopter.

that is the first thing I'm looking at when I see another circle. But I've never ever have seen one where there aren't tractor tracks in the field! It's bollocks from day one!!

but..... you've got to admit that the guys making this are true and genuine artists!

Could it be that you've never seen one where there aren't trackor tracks in the field because all crop fields have tractor tracks????

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Originally posted by Badgered1
The questions I have, in view of possible man-made circles, are as follows:

* Why are there never any errors? These are supposedly made by teams of people in the dark in very short time periods. Surely someone would make a mistake at some point.
* If there are teams of people making crop circles, where do they practice? They'd have to choreograph their movements to the finest degree (see first question), so they would have to practice somewhere. Where are the practice circles?

I was going to ask the same hypothetical question too. Where o'where do these creative, artists and error-free designers take classes to learn this choreographic art?
And yet no one (not even the janitor who cleans up afterwards) has come forward.
Now THAT is even more amazing than these pesky crop circles!

www.wikihow.com...

science.howstuffworks.com...

etc...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Could it be that you've never seen one where there aren't trackor tracks in the field because all crop fields have tractor tracks????

Hmmm, you got me thinking there because (I know stupid) never thought about that...

I'm Busted

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hmmm, you got me thinking there because (I know stupid) never thought about that...

I'm Busted

Did you see these images I posted yesterday showing a circle without any tram lines running through it?

post by Neo__

I find it to be very interesting and hard to explain.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyeris

That's a written theory!

I want to see proof even if it's a demonstration as BIG as the ones below, not just a bunch of people making 5 circles!

So please provide us with a video showing people (or is it done by one person?) that can make something like these please:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I'm Busted

Did you see these images I posted yesterday showing a circle without any tram lines running through it?

post by Neo__

I find it to be very interesting and hard to explain.

Good thing I found this site, 'cause you guys are really shutting me up here! And you should
considering the pictures of the sand circles and the ice circles...

Also the circle that had no marks whatsoever before it was broken by the visitors (humans that is

No really, you got me thinking again guys. I thought this was a closed issue, but those little things can't be ignored.

the wall is indeed way to high for someone to crawl over it without stepping onto something of the circle...

Damn, back to square one...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eyeris

Sigh. Regarding the sand crop-circle ...

I suppose the OP didn't see my reply on page 1. I take it that you didn't as well. I hope it was just skimmed over and not ignored. In the case of flat out evidence and a "rational" explanation, I hope it was the former. Below are the links to my reply on this thread, and to another thread explaining the sand crop-circle.

Now please stop putting the sand crop-circle on a pedestal. It's man-made, there's proof that it is. You cannot refute the evidence. The amazing thing about it is not the fact that it might be "out of this world" but the fact that it was made in this world, by humans, who most definitely have the caliber, smarts, and the dedication to make something that many believe to be "alien." What's sad is that we refuse to give our species credit, and immediately dismiss the possibility that it could have been man made, in favor of a fairy tale.

My Reply
"Crop Circle" in the Sand
Rational Explanation by OP

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You can't make a crop circle into a field that doesn't have tram lines unless you start making it from the edge of the field or somehow teleport yourself into the middle of the field and then back.

Sure....some are no doubt (likely# 5 and #6) but you really think these elaborate, elegant and enormous circles are done by people with planks within hours? Why hasn't ANYONE (besides drunken Doug and Dave) come forward, just for the notoriety of it all, and show us how it's done then?
Can you answer that? (Didn't think so)

You waiting for them to call you and say: "Yo dude, we're making crop circles. Where do we send the video?"
There are plenty of people who have taped their art and those who offer the services.

Are you aware pilots (with absolutely no interest in this realm) have flown over some of these crops (just hundreds of feet off the ground) only to make a return flight back to notice these gigantic formations in a very short period of time?

Pilots or a pilot? Name a few, please.

[edit on 5/6/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
those snow and sand circles were already poste in another thread like a year or 2 ago. the sand ones are an art exhibit and there was a website for it. the snow circles one i cant remember. if you search the ufo forum for around last may you will find a huge thread on the crop circles for last year and the links to the above mentioned snow and sand circles.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Analize the smaller circles of the second image. They are all at different angles and distances from each other. Even the small circles that end every row of circles on the next row's seventh circle have different sizes.
Error free my arse.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Here's a interesting crop formation addressing your question:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7862b00fa85d.jpg[/atsimg]

Note the circle in the centre, it doesn't cross any tram lines. Here's a pair of mirrored images (I couldn't get the whole picture to render in this post). It's a closeup of the centre circle before it was trampled by people:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74c958b93700.jpg[/atsimg]

Look how wide that wall of crop is. One wouldv'e needed special equipment or a pole vaulting skill to get in there and out again without leaving a mess.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Neo__]

IMHO, I believe I see an entry mark in the center circle...due to the angle of the shot, the path is strongly obscured.

I have highlighted the path using arrows to indicate it's location:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f547f2565fc9.jpg[/atsimg]

Also, if that isn't enough, I went ahead a blew up the helicopter shot. Notice what is in the EXACT corresponding spot, smack dab in the middle of the oval:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bdfab3bcc82f.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks red dead like a pathway to me...

Just adding my two cents...not saying your observations are bull, just showing you what I see...

[edit on 6/5/10 by Tharsis]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crastney
there have been 'crop circles' on other fields that were not wheat, barley, rape, etc, and these never last long, and are not as easy to see, or the medium doesn't last long enough - tall grass for instance, in a field of 'set aside' isn't mown, ploughed, sprayed, watered, etc by farm machinery so there don't exist the tram lines in these fields. However, obviously, the end result isn't as good. The fields chosen, have the right kind of crop that will display an accurate image, and keep that image for the desired length of time.

I believe that some of these are hoaxed, but I certainly don't believe that they all are. What is making them, I don't know, but they are interesting.

If they're all hoaxed, then there is a conspiracy here somewhere, covering up who is doing them, and why, and that's worthy of this site.
If at least one of them isn't hoaxed, then they're made by an unknown process, and just what this site is about.

I concur. Some of these are hoaxes no doubt (see below)

but I think the majority of the more elaborate ones are ones we cannot explain just yet. To me they're clearly not made by circle-clowns!

As far as England being the 'king of crop circles...." I feel it has something to do with its locale/ley-lines.
Many sacred sites (I may be wrong with the precise degree) rest on this commonality line inluding but not limited to: Easter Island, the Great Pyramid, the 'red' spot on Jupiter and the Cydonia region of Mars..

Does anyone know what I am referring to?

Engla

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

Just.....wow!

To look for a 'human-path' in order to explain these amazing crop circles just blows my mind.

Okay okay okay. Let's say there are paths (eye roll) can you please now tell me how these path-people are accomplishing these amazing feats in record time? In some cases, within minutes of eye-witnesses?

Then, when you answer me that, can you please then tell me....why?
Why have this planet-wide prank?

I'll await your answer but allow me tp please go on to question #3.
Why hasn't anyone ever come forward to claim these pranks?

Okay, thank you in advance for your opinion!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Tharsis

Just.....wow!

To look for a 'human-path' in order to explain these amazing crop circles just blows my mind.

Then why don't you speak up against those who use the lack of human path as a means to prove them? The justification is the same...

Okay okay okay. Let's say there are paths (eye roll) can you please now tell me how these path-people are accomplishing these amazing feats in record time? In some cases, within minutes of eye-witnesses?

I have seen NO PROOF to lead me to believe that any of these were done in minutes. I would like to see what you call proof. Why haven't these eye witnesses seen them being formed?

Art is its own reason. As long as there are people that are willing to credit the work of a human to that of an ET, they will continue to happen...I personally think they look great and I'd love to make a larger one myself one day. it's hard to believe that anyone thinks these can't be done by humans...

There are so many people who have come forward claiming to create crop circles, that I shouldn't even be dignifying this question with a response. Reasons why people haven't come forward on all of them? Trespassing, destruction of property, and other criminal charges come to mind. same reason why graffiti artists don't come forward. That was so easy to come up with, I'm not sure why you asked to begin with. It didn't take much brain power to come up with an answer...

Now you answer me this:

Why would an alien race place seeming innocuous symbols all over the globe? Many of these have no message and are just artistic in nature...

Why haven't any aliens come forward claiming to have made these? Why are they relying on a counterculture widely recognized as being 'loony' to spread their crop circle message?

Why isn't there any real proof (video evidence) to support these being made in minutes?

Again, I'm not saying they are all fake or anything like that. I merely answered your questions and provided some myself...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

It's all part of the greater global prank imo of aliens, ufo's, abductions etc of which there are many, many proven hoaxes.

Just like there are proven crop circle hoaxes.

Occam's Razor eh?

Ever since humans looked to the heavens and wondered what's out there, there has been speculation, stories, myths and lies about "other-worldly" things. Boosted in the last century with the advent of science fiction and the magic goggle-box and fed by the human desires for explanations of the unexplained and the deep seeded and powerful need for personal attention and recognition.

Crop circles are an extension of the whole scenario and will never be proven one way or another because not every creator is going to come forward and put their hand up.

If only 1 crop circle remains unexplained, that is enough for the believers to continue with their belief that they are not human made.

For them, the fantastic and wonderful MUST be explained, even if that explanation is based on nothing but speculation.

Thanks Arthur C. Clarke and Issac Asimov for the stories.
Thanks Mr Speilberg and Mr Cameron for the movies.
Thanks Mr Brown from the Black Lion with your plank and string.

*Newsflash*...aliens made a dirt-ring in my bathtub.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Tharsis

Just.....wow!

Just how many cases of I drove/flew past there, when I came back five minutes later the cricle was there cases are there???
Why not have a prank like that? Just read what believers write about the circles.

No professional circle-makers are ever going to come forward and admit in making any of the more elaborate circles. Unless they want to kill the circle or the whole myth..

And there are people who have come forward. Your lack of research tells a lot about you.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I find it amusing that One Moment can quote Crastney's post and even agree with them on Page 2, but my post just below Crastney's on Page 1 gets ignored. Why?

Is it hard to admit that:

• You referred the sand circle to nerbot in an attempt to show evidence of something not man-made, but were proven wrong.
  • You referred the sand circle to nerbot to show that in this particular "crop-circle" there are no tracks or human presence. (You even with so far as to mock nerbot claiming that he'd just state that "birds" made the circle.) But in your lack of research, you failed to realize that humans were present at the sand circle, since humans created it. Thus, you were wrong.
  • You posted the sand circle and immediately jumped to conclusions, without researching it first.

I feel as if I should just move on and drop this completely. But when you have users like Eyeris being deceived into thinking that the sand circle is some sort of smoking-gun due to misinformation, then it has to stop.

I'll quote Eyeris:

Good thing I found this site, 'cause you guys are really shutting me up here! And you should
considering the pictures of the sand circles and the ice circles...

No really, you got me thinking again guys. I thought this was a closed issue, but those little things can't be ignored.

The fact is that things are being ignored. The truth is being ignored in regards to the sand circle. The evidence points to humans making it. It's not a theory, it's fact. Yet people still keep posting the sand circle as a smoking gun, but refuse to accept the blatant evidence showing that it was not made by extraterrestrials or lasers, but by artists ... who happen to be human.

Perhaps I'm being ignored by One Moment due to not having a neat avatar or using photos in my posts. I admit, my profile is quite bland at the moment, but here are some photos below in hopes of catching One Moment's eye ...

Photos from: "Crop Circle" in the Sand via zorgon's thread ...

^ Photo Credit: Akuehne

^ Photo Credit: Voutsen

Photos showing how it was made from: "Crop Circle" in the Sand, reply by zorgon

If you're still not convinced, then please take a look at the video from the artist herself, showing how it was made:

• Visit www.danaestratou.com
  • Click on "Videos"
  • Click on "Desert Breath, 1997"
  • Final step: admit you were mistaken.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by ZeeSquared]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join