It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] wait a minute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
now if the rings have words on the inside of them and the first one was digital than the one WE think is the first one cant be. why? well it was made in a damn smily meaning it was made recently and its toop small to have a word on it. also it was changed at one point. now wat about this being guarded for whatever many years if so than how could the ring be DIGITAL it doesnt make much sense. given the benefits of the doubt and considering unkown circumstances and activities we are still left with the word on the first ring...where is it? maybe that ring is a KEY to get to the real first one because unless we need all 4 to get the words or smtn than i cant see us finding a word in the inside of that first ring.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you read...rather than skim, the first key was located onine..once found...the actual ring was sent to the person. So you see your argument here is invalid. I suggest you attempt to read some more, checkout the clues webpage, rather than spouting off the first thing that comes to your mind after entering well after the game has begun.

Peace,
Lukefj

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
by entering the location of the digital ring in deep it unlocked where the physical version of it is.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
very funny u guys should say this scince i just finished reading that stuff...how ironic heheh....heh... yea sorry about that just im new to this and im still catching up an going through all the stages everyone else went through

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Suggestion to DarkDragon:

Please read before you post. You have practically spammed every ring thread there is with nonesense posts like your implication of a link with LOTR.

For those of us who have been following the hunt...this spam of jibberish and points of no consequence are frustrating. I realize your new, but that is not an excuse for all the posts...read, learn...then, if you have an original idea, clue, or brain fart(solution)...then post.

Peace,
Lukefj

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
yeah im really sorry bout all this as im reading more and more i am realizing what ur talking about sorry.

new topics

top topics

join