"A new Middle East war of the general type and implications indicated, will occur or not, whether or not certain specified incidents materialize. It
will occur only if the combination of the Israeli government and certain Anglo-American circles wish to have it occur. If they should wish it to
occur, the incidents to 'explain' that occurrence, will be arranged, just as the Hitler regime concocted the incidents used as pretext for the
invasion of Poland.
"Contrary to widespread childish opinion, most of the important things that happen in the world, happen because powerful forces intend them to
happen, not because of some so-called 'sociological' or other merely statistical coincidence of the types reported for the popular edification of
the easily deluded. The new Bush administration wishes to settle accounts with Iraq, in memory of the passions of former Prime Minister Margaret
Thatcher and former U.S. President George Bush. As long as that remains a prevalent Anglo-American intention, a new Middle East war, bigger than any
yet seen, is more or less inevitable under presently reigning global influences, whether or not any significant number of Israeli or Islamic leaders
wish it to occur."
Lyndon Larouche, January 27, 2001
Since 2001 we have been led down a very rocky road. Invasions of two different countries along with numerous civil liberties changes have made the
'war on terror' essentially the new cold war, the looming danger of terror a constant threat to anyone
. After reading the quote above I was
compelled to ask my fellow ATSers what they thought, how many believe the war on terror is real?
Just a few
things i have been taking into account......
(some of the links are a bit 'wacky' but they ask the right questions
1) It is clear that Bush planned the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan pre-9/11 and used terror as the most important part of his policy.
2) There have been zero terror attacks on America or the U.K since 2001.
3) George Bush has business
connections with the Bin Laden family
4) The only evidence linking Bin Laden to 9/11 was provided by America, much of this evidence, particularly the video form, has been extremely
5)Why did some White House staffers start taking Cipro, a powerful antibiotic used as a treatment against anthrax, on September 11th? And why was
there so much suspicous activity surrounding the preceeding Anthrax attacks?
6) many, including government staff, have spoken out against 'secret agendas' and restriction of investigation in regards to 9/11.
Look at this link below, great BBC interview with 'unamed man'
7) Also, the "maddening" restricitions on documents regarding 9/11 and the shambles that is the '9/11 comission'
8) After the the official war had ended, no Weapons of mass destruction were ever found (apart from a few posion gas shells)
I could go on.....and on and on.....
The benefits to this administration, the radical policies, the wars, the lies...How many feel comfortable in the kownledge that Bush is trying to make
the world safer? Just look into history, pearl harbour leading to WW2, the burning of the Reichstag leading to Nazi action, 9/11 leading to the war on
terror. Is this time different or is history just a broken record?
[edit on 6/10/2004 by earthtone]