It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Cleric- End hanky panky at work by placing your boobs in coworkers mouths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Breastfeeding Fatwa Causes Stir

According to the article, Islam does not allow men and women to work together because they might fornicate. This offends modern sensibilities, so one Muslim cleric has found a solution for today's modern woman who want to adhere to the Islamic faith and pursue a career at the same time......have women breastfeed their male coworkers.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
He is a dumb person who is in need of some femal compassion how sad.
2nd

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Idiots, I recall a while back about a Saudi women who was like 70, being arrested for having a man over her home and they wanted her to breast feed him. This people I swear ignorance, one they do not understand that a women who doesn’t have children or children who are of the breast feeding age cannot breast feed. (rarely) Maybe I can convert to Islam to get breast feed daily...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Idiots, I recall a while back about a Saudi women who was like 70, being arrested for having a man over her home and they wanted her to breast feed him. This people I swear ignorance, one they do not understand that a women who doesn’t have children or children who are of the breast feeding age cannot breast feed. (rarely) Maybe I can convert to Islam to get breast feed daily...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Nice try there, Dr Izzat Atiya.

Seriously, the mind boggles.

But I'm all for it.
It would certainly make the workplace a happier place to be.

Wait a minute though...could this be a plot to fill the workplace with Muslim women?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
HAHAA This is the funniest thing I have read today!

It's not ok to have sex at work.... What do they think is going to happen if men start sucking tit at work? It seems that will only encourage sex.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly

It's not ok to have sex at work.... What do they think is going to happen if men start sucking tit at work? It seems that will only encourage sex.

I don't know he might be on to something here...the last thing I think about when I have a woman's breast in my mouth is sex....I say go for it

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

lmao

I guess this Muslim Cleric never met
a 85 yr old biker chick with boobs
hanging down to her knees.

How is that gonna work??
do we work laying down on the floor???

hahahaha

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

If you hire a Christian woman, she might sleep with you.

If you hire a Muslim woman, she MUST stick her boobs in your mouth...five times according to the article.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What do they think is going to happen if men start sucking tit at work?

Won't it cause a massive earthquake though?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos

What do they think is going to happen if men start sucking tit at work?

Won't it cause a massive earthquake though?

That is pretty funny, but I think they're saying
the EQ was caused by women TAKING (men's sexual/grounding energy) with promiscuity.
Breastfeeding is about women GIVING

It seems ridiculous that it would stop sex in the workplace, though.

What a beautiful idea though.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Oh sure, if they can pull this one off, men from this side of the ocean are never going to hire women again, unless they are muslim
. Might be lots of work soon in the carpet business. I think Boondock-saint is looking for some nice soft flooring.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I agree here. If a woman sticks her bare breast in my mouth, only for a second, my mind would think of nothing else for the rest of the day.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

That's not really true. Breast milk production can be stimulated with out a child. You can also just keep it flowing after you have a kid, it will keep coming until you stop milking.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

That's not really true. Breast milk production can be stimulated with out a child. You can also just keep it flowing after you have a kid, it will keep coming until you stop milking.

Very true, I remember seeing a documentary on a remote village in Africa where certain grandma's would help out with the breat feeding.

I could never forgive my granny if that ever happened to me.

top topics

join