It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Natalie Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Accused of Peru Murder

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I don't like Joran because of his attitude. Even if Joran van der Sloot wasn't the guy involved with Natalie Holloway, he would not have been the type of person that I would hang out with.

He acts like he is this outlaw type person, when in contact with those type of people. And he acts casual, when he's around normal people. He uses two different accents(proper dutch and foreign/black dutch). He's not himself, he's acting out to be a person he thinks he should and wants to be.

Plus, let me explain one thing about me. I'm the type of person that will see straight through a person. I don't get along with people just because they act nice and seem nice. To me, you don't have to get alone with people just because they are nice. Certain types of people always need to make me look like the bad guy, just because I see straight through their act, and that makes them feel powerless and insecure.

You could call it a blessing or a curse, or that I'm just a negative person(or just a nutter). But Joran van der Sloot is one of those people that would avoid the hell out of me since he would not feel he could get the attention/respect that he feels people should give him.

As you can see, I'm not a Joran fan at all. And given the oppertunity I would do what I could to get the truth out of him.

p.s. my sources were CNN and Dutch media, reading through the articles a couple of weeks ago. Thing I did notice though, weeks ago, is that even articles from a couple of weeks earlier would have been edited at a much later date.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join