It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Natalie Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Accused of Peru Murder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Jeeeeesh..c'mon guys. From what I have seen there is NO hard and fast evidence that this guy was directly connected to any murder. if there was, he would have been arrested long ago and tried.

Don't get me wrong, if he is guilty then I will join with you in all your hangings and lynchings and whatever...but I believe in innocence being presumed until guilt is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. To dispel all reasonable doubts, the evidence has to be convincing and material...so far all we see are allegations and suppositions.

If the so-called confession had been of any legal value he would have been charged. Just because daddy was a judge does not mean he has carte blanch to kill.

Show some evidence that he cannot wiggle out of, prove it in court, fairly and openly, and at the end of the day if he fails the smell test throw him out with the garbage for all I care....I just caution you all to not get so bloodthirsty so fast and give him the benefits YOU would want if in his shoes.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I am certainly glad the caught him and hope that he gets the punishment he deserves.

I also hope that the media does not become obsessed with this case the way they did previously. If they gave 1/1000th of the attention to the murder of a kid in one of the cities of this country it would be a lot.

This is not news to me. They caught a killer. Cool. Lets focus on something that is important, like the thousands of other folks murdered in this country every year and work just as hard to get them justice

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He wont be able to squirm his way outa this one. If he does something is horribly wrong with the system up there. All law enforcement felt slighted like he laughed in their faces by getting away with Natalie's murder. Lets hope they catch him and get justice for these womens murders and bring closure to their families. Scum bag!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Everyone can relax now (except for two unfortunate families), daddy the Judge wont have enough pull to save him from the Peruvians now that an international arrest warrent is out for him.

He will spend the rest of his life in a rotten cell as he should have been in the first time.

He'll get his ass kicked every day too since he's a gringo who killed a local.

Odds are he won't live to see the end of the year.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me in the slightest. How this scumbag isn't behind bars is beyond comprehension.

A detailed thread on the Natalee Holloway murder can be found here: Natalee Holloway: The Case Reviewed.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolstarr
why in the world would any young lady even go anywhere with him? much less have anything to do with him?

One of the few rants I have about women. They always pick dbags like Van der sloot. I love women but most have a lack of good judgement.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is almost AWESOME news, except that he was able to claim another girls life. And all the signs were leading to it that he would do this again. I would definitely believe he did it, with the amount of research I have poured into The Holloway case and making it into a case review. The guy is slick and has very powerful friends; however, this time, his daddy is not around to save him...

Starred and Flagged,

And I have added your addition to the case reviewed thread

[edit on Jun 2nd 2010 by TheMythLives]

link   
OK first off why would these women leave with a man they just met. if a women left here in America with a man she just met in a bar and they found her dead people would say they felt so bad for her it was horrible but she'd be labeled as a prostitute or a slut. there would be people saying bad things about her but because this girl was in another country it makes it OK to go home with a man u do not know
uh no it doesn't and it is a little to convenient that the rooms in his name and shes dead uh OK in America it is called reasonable doubt. i am not saying hes innocent by no means but really. that's y u not supposed to go home with a strange man or a woman. cause they could be serial killers or something i mean use your head don't go home with a stranger stick to going home with someone you know.

link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Yeah, it seems we are talking about a real HANNIBAL LECTER. Here is an article from the peruvian newspaper (in spanish), to make it short, peruvian police and migration agents confirmed he's now in Chile. So, to all ATS brotherhood in Chile, please beware and pay attention. Here is the article:

www.larepublica.pe...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by Dumbass
I just can't belief that when you finally get the hellaway from holoway you would be so dumb to leave a body in your room that is put on your own name.

Well, your name suites you to a T.

First of all can you spell Holloway? Second of all, do you even think what you typed is appropriate?

There are at least two sets of parents now grieving forever. Your slick comment is almost disgusting as both crimes.

Sorry forgot the capital and the l, so just for you Holloway. I'm sorry to upset you.

What I ment with it is obviously not clear to you.

First of all, I wouldn't trust Joran van der Sloot for one bit.

But, if this guy did it once, with so much media attention etc etc. I just can't belief he would be so dumb to do it so publicly again.

But If he really is so dumb I can't belief he isn't caught. Justice in Aruba is just as corrupt as any other. If you would ask me the Holloways are way to influencial to let this to be covered up. There is just too little evidence. Ok the only "evidence" we got is from an undercover entertainment crime solving show, so ok true that is evidence.

But to me... This stinks, it is my guess some are trying to frame him because he isn't to get caught easily, framing him, with control over the evidence needed would make things much easier.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass

But, if this guy did it once, with so much media attention etc etc. I just can't belief he would be so dumb to do it so publicly again.

Perhaps, he shouldn't have done anything in the first place, but assuming he has, well then, yes, he is dumb.

But If he really is so dumb I can't belief he isn't caught. Justice in Aruba is just as corrupt as any other. If you would ask me the Holloways are way to influencial to let this to be covered up. There is just too little evidence. Ok the only "evidence" we got is from an undercover entertainment crime solving show, so ok true that is evidence.

Uh, yeah, those shows give all the details..........NOT! The aren't allowd to give pertinent information regarding and ONGOING case, which is what the Natalie Holloway case is.

But to me... This stinks, it is my guess some are trying to frame him because he isn't to get caught easily, framing him, with control over the evidence needed would make things much easier.

My guess, is your quess stinks. Somebody got paid off the first time around, and they won't be able to do so, in another country this time.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I cannot say that I am shocked.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I cannot say that I am shocked.

Me either...but if they find him, I hope he gets skinned alive.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
but assuming he has, well ...

this sums it all, we just did not prove it.

iAnd for everyone who claims his daddy bought him out, no need to discuss anything about this it is irrelevant:

van-der-sloot-gives-interview-after-dads- death

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is a great story to distract attention from all of the real important things going on in the world at this moment.. I hope the media does not go an another frenzy about this.. Report it .. that is fine.. do not set up a TV News station about it.. Many people die everyday.. In fact 154000 people died just today. Lets not forget the other 153,999 people.

On Tuesday September 11, 2001, at least 35,615 of our brother and sisters died from the worst possible death, starvation. Somewhere around 85% of these starvation deaths occur in children 5 years of age or younger. Why are we letting at least 30,273 of the most beautiful children die the worst possible death everyday? Every 2.43 seconds another one of our fellow brothers and sisters dies of starvation. Starvation doesn't just happen on Tuesday September 11, 2001, it happens everyday, 365 days per year, 24 hours per day, it never stops.

www.starvation.net...

In the world everyday 540 people are murdered or 197333 a year.

www.nationmaster.com...

Every year 5,400,000 die from smoking worldwide... that is 14,794 a day

www.inforesearchlab.com...

The best scientific evidence available has taught us that 1.2 million people around the world die by drowning every year, that is more than two persons per minute.

www.ilsf.org.../facts

Just saying.. Look at the forest not the trees

[edit on 2-6-2010 by drats]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To make one thing clear... he never claimed to have killed Holloway, only that he dumped the body.

Firstly he claimed to have had a friend dump her in the ocean(while I Aruba there is a well known spot where you could dump a body for the sharks to get rid of it). But months ago he claimed to have dumped the body in the swamps, where the authorities can't search through since it's a protected swamp.

From things I've seen... I don't think he's a killer. He's just a spoilt lil brat that got caught in a messy situation and made this worse, while dragging others down with him. I'm not trying to defend him... but there is a lot more to this story than a simple murder.

First of all... why would Holloway get all this attention? Maybe it's because of the ties to the Bush family?(I can't confirm this though)
Secondly, why did mother Holloway go searching for her daughter in a way which showed that something was up between both mother and daughter. She pressumed daughter Holloway ran away(why is this?) Scariest of all is the work daddy Holloway does, makes me wonder.
Thirdly, Joran keeps saying somebody owes him. Although this is mostly a freudian slip, yet why is this being ignored every time?

The guy is backed into a corner where he can only go from bad to worse. But has anybody in the past 5 years really done anything to ensure the truth be told? I don't think so. The media just loves a good story. The Americans tell it from their perspective, the media in Aruba from theirs and the Dutch from theirs. All we can do is speculate. Nobody is really helping matters, just worse.

People give this guy too much "credit". In my eyes he's a dipstick and could be made to tell the truth within 5 minutes.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EGO84
To make one thing clear... he never claimed to have killed Holloway, only that he dumped the body.

Firstly he claimed to have had a friend dump her in the ocean(while I Aruba there is a well known spot where you could dump a body for the sharks to get rid of it). But months ago he claimed to have dumped the body in the swamps, where the authorities can't search through since it's a protected swamp.

From things I've seen... I don't think he's a killer. He's just a spoilt lil brat that got caught in a messy situation and made this worse, while dragging others down with him. I'm not trying to defend him... but there is a lot more to this story than a simple murder.

First of all... why would Holloway get all this attention? Maybe it's because of the ties to the Bush family?(I can't confirm this though)
Secondly, why did mother Holloway go searching for her daughter in a way which showed that something was up between both mother and daughter. She pressumed daughter Holloway ran away(why is this?) Scariest of all is the work daddy Holloway does, makes me wonder.
Thirdly, Joran keeps saying somebody owes him. Although this is mostly a freudian slip, yet why is this being ignored every time?

The guy is backed into a corner where he can only go from bad to worse. But has anybody in the past 5 years really done anything to ensure the truth be told? I don't think so. The media just loves a good story. The Americans tell it from their perspective, the media in Aruba from theirs and the Dutch from theirs. All we can do is speculate. Nobody is really helping matters, just worse.

People give this guy too much "credit". In my eyes he's a dipstick and could be made to tell the truth within 5 minutes.

Did you watch the hidden cameras while he talked to his new "friend" Yeah he killed her. He admitted it. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't his first time and obviously it wasn't his last. My heart goes out to both families, as now They both will relive this incident over and over. Van Der Sloot Deserves to die, and I hope his dad is burning in hell for his part.

Oh and Joran was arrested 3 times in relation to Natalie's murder. The last time he was let go during Hurricane Katrina... no one noticed. The judicial system is just crooked.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yea, it's about time he was caught up with, just to bad someone else had to die for this to finally come to the for front.
His life is over now or soon will be Der jerk, to bad can't we all just get along.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I pray that they make the charges stick.

This guy's arrogance is off the chart. You really can tell that he thinks that he can't be touched from watching the hidden camera video that netted a confession of sorts.

Here's the video below, for those who have not seen it. It is dubbed over in English by the Youtube user, but I watched it before on 20/20 when it aired, and it seems to be accurate in translation.

Joran = LOWLIFE.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
It is about time it caught up to him, lets just hope this time they can finally make it stick.

Karma, just like with O.J. It eventually bites you on the arse. It is only a matter of how many have to die before someone finally snags him, and since his daddy died, he is now on his own.

Lets see how far the acorn falls from the tree.

Exactly. And in the video he says he called a "friend" to help him dispose of the body. Hmm....could that "friend" have been daddy?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join