It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Most people are here to talk about UFOs and other types of mysteries, not some recent propaganda ploy.

I think here you are wrong, again. There are plenty of people coming here to share information, try to understand the other user, learn many new things from all kind of events.
I am sure, some people even learn to think critically here.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Um well this is a useless thread with no information put forth for either side. You are just complaining about the threads being posted. At least the "anti-Israeli" or "pro=Israeli" threads and all other pro or anti (insert subject that gets talked alot on here) have some sort of information with links to read so that one can form their own opinion. I don't care how many hate threads there are for any subject that appears repeatedly on ATS I will read the given information and form my own opinion of the situation. It's only an Israeli hate site if you want to see it that way. I see ATS as a site with pretty much equal views on each side of many topics. You just have to look at all thread options. Sometimes the smallest thread has the most information

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Three of the top four topics on the home page are anti-Israel.

Four of the top five are currently anti-Israel.\

9 of the first 14 on the home page are anti-Israeli threads.

This is pure ridiculous nonsense.

Most people are here to talk about UFOs and other types of mysteries, not some recent propaganda ploy.

Have you done a survey on that last part? Are you sure most people are here for UFOs and such? No you don't.

I read all of the threads on the top board section. I don't watch the MSM, I come to ATS and read for my news. If I see something of interest I do further reading on the subject. Right now with what is going on in the world the topics don't surprise me. I remember when I signed up the entire main boards were ALL about swine flu and then it was Disclosure and then some other prophecy or hot topic at the moment.

Care to make a thread on Pro-Israel then? If you are so tired of the so called anti ones then why not make a pro thread? I dont' post in threads on Israel or any other topic like this for that matter. I do however read them for information.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Clearly, ats is not a hate site. Whenever anything big happens there are threads aplenty that reflect the significance of the event. Oil spill? Tons of threads...katrina was the same...it's not too often that a modern industrial nation kills aid worker civilians in cold blood...maybe that's simply a polarizing event that has captured the attention of the world. the only irrational responses (or threads themselves) have been by the apologists of Israel's actions, like this thread itself...it's irrational to defend these actions and label those who don't accept what is clearly (at best) an overreaction by Israel, Israel-haters. I criticize China (and the united states) all the time....no one seems to mind...this thread is a rather weak attempt at labeling techinique designed to deflect the criticism by impugning motive, and implying a previous bias. FAIL!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Before any "anti-semitist card" being open, I want to share my favourite video of Norman Finkelstein vimeo.com...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
No, ATS is now an Israeli love site. You;ve just been reading the threads all wrong.

This is ridiculous.

NOBODY CRITICIZE ISRAEL, OK? They have that "ubuntu" thing going on and can do no wrong.

Pardon me while I barf

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by poet1b

every time people critizise israel there's this "anti israel propaganda" argument. go educate yourself. there is severe criticism with good cause my friend.

there is a genocide happening and the world is watching. not one single "rogue state"" dares to act like israel does.

that makes me sick. I had a conversation with one of my professors today about that. He said that we students MUST exercise our right and talk about this mess. this has absolutley nothing to do with some kind of propaganda.absolutely nothing.

ummmm.... Maybe that's because there is no other single rogue state that is surrounded by people that are hell bent on it's destruction???

maybe???? could be???? potentially is????

No what makes me sick are people thinking that war is anything other than war. War is the intended annihilation of an opponent. In this case it is Israel vs. the rest of the Islamic world and the enemy of Israel in this case does not want a terrortory, it wants the complete annihilation of Israel.

In THIS case, Israel will have to do many things that are war like, which is to say, not pretty, or rather, downright nasty, and these are things that Israel must do just to SURVIVE!!!!

Jaden

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

ummmm.... Maybe that's because there is no other single rogue state that is surrounded by people that are hell bent on it's destruction???

Thats just Paranoia,
Jews live amongst Arabs and Iranians with no problems in many countries, Israel even tried to bribe Iranian Jews to leave Iran for i think £50,000 each....... but they refused

The Israeli regime is full of racist terrorists ! (A good few of which are wanted for war crimes and crimes against humanity)

Israel has gotten away with way to much already, but thanks to those who gave their lives in the "freedom flotilla" The world is now looking

So the racists in Israel's time is coming to an end...Just as did the apartheid regime in South Africa....Whether it ends violently or peacefully is down to those in Israel.

Get away from those like Netanyahoo and embrace those like Finklestien.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

Evil, horrible hate speech:
"I disapprove of you killing those people."

Correct response:
OMG! HATER!!!!!! ANTI-SEMITE PROPAGANDIST MUST DIE!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The home page of ATS now has more Israeli hatred threads than I care to count. It looks like the site is being used and abused by a coordinated effort to spread anti-Israeli propaganda.

At what point does the mods start shutting down threads and cleaning up the boards. Yeah, we get it, people tried to run the Israeli blockade and lost. Everyone has already made up their mind on this event. It seems only one or two threads is needed to discuss this issue.

People speaking out about the atrocities committed by the government of Israel does not make anything a HATE thread.

This Hate-thread perspective is heavily skewed in favour of changing how the plebs view this scenario.

There is no anti-Israeli propoganda going on at ATS, as people share and express their perceptions and opinions on what is/has been happening for far too long.

But, the opposite is very much the case with the influx of Pro-Israeli apologists joining up this week to try and divert attention.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

If you are concerned about same subject topic why didn't you post your concern in already exisisting thread? Just do a search and you will find same threads. So your concern is not about similar kind of threads....perhaps a bit hurt when Israel is exposed in it's crimes? It's okay there is still a long way to go and more crimes to come out.

Edit to add: You have inspired me to make thread on Israel. Be sure to visit it.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Crimson_King]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I find there needs to be a fine line drawn here .

The Governmental actions of Israel .

And the Jewish people and the religion .

Yes I totally disagree with some of the actions of the Government of Israel . I may hate some of their actions. I dont hate the people .

Just like I happen to hate some of the policies and direction the United States is going I dont hate the USA . nor do I hate my country men .

May people have said they love our country but hate the Government.

You need to realize the anger against the actions of the Israel Government is different then wishing it wasnt there and all jews would die .

On the flip side I hate the actions of Hamas as well but I dont hate the Palestinian people .

Hell We were heavy handed at Waco I hate how that turned out I hate the actions taken a lot of people died . I dont hate the USA but hate some policies and actions .

Killing and being cruel to each other is the wrong thing to do period.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

O hey as promised here is the thread I just created
www.abovetopsecret.com...

welcome to participate in it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The Israeli Palestinian issue is one of the most contentious issues, if not the most, facing mankind. Along with that, it is a very complicated issue as well. When one starts discussing this issue on any public forum, it is just a matter of time before the discussion turns into a raging argument. I guess this happens on ATS as well. One or two posters would say something and then the next thing you would notice is that the thread is running into hundreds of pages with posters trading personal remarks and charges against each other.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
From what i've seen, it would not matter which country had carried out the attack, there would still be uproar.

It was a shocking incident, one that no country or no man should ever carry out.

The name of the country has nothing to do with it for me and I hope for the other members also.

g

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
( In relation to the question of the OP )

ATS must be full of hate for the US because many here make threads about/against the US... Heck, there's even a "US Political Madness" forum... How's that for targeting hate?

No? Or is it OK?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

At what point does the mods start shutting down threads and cleaning up the boards. Yeah, we get it, people tried to run the Israeli blockade and lost. Everyone has already made up their mind on this event. It seems only one or two threads is needed to discuss this issue.

Well, then, what's the point of this thread?

Hopefully the mods choose this point to jump in and delete this thread as I feel it is just cluttering up the boards with trivial gripes.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The home page of ATS now has more Israeli hatred threads than I care to count. It looks like the site is being used and abused by a coordinated effort to spread anti-Israeli propaganda.

Its not just ATS mate, its the whole world..

People are finally waking up..

People are finally seeing..

You are the last few..

Wakeup..

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Yes, Jews are the ones this week.
I think next week is the Catholics or Scientologists. So, save up yer material.
No seriously, Israel is just the flavor of the week. It is something we can complain about and something may get done. If UFO’s strafe the White House we will get the spin story of a Gubbmment experiment gone wrong 3 monkeys killed film at 11.
Next week it will be a rogue star or a new breed of human.
But with Israel if they don’t fly straight we may see some closure to some of our threads.
And that’s what humans crave is others pain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join