It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of relative distraction (the bilderberg)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
As many of you are aware here, there is enough doubt in our minds, that a cabal of individuals is undermining every system on this planet. If you do not believe it, just research the subject of the bilderberg group, there is enough information on that to seriously question the system we live in today. Not to mention the Federal Reserve and the banks that follow this well planned out game they have for us.

So the real question we have to face is whether or not we are willing as one race of human beings, to come together and chase those who would oppress our system. Just today I was reading about the BP oil spill and how Goldman Sachs had prior knowledge and therefore sold all of its shares before the accident in the gulf. It just so happens that everywhere you look there is so much of these “curious events” that get washed under the rug quietly.

Now I find myself asking the question, what is the distraction and what is the main event? These people that are all a part of the major powers of the world, are all friends and all part of this bilderberg group. What is their real intent on events? Does the oil spill try to hide away something in clear site or is it these natural disasters that we should be worrying about?
Im confused…. What is your take on it?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am armed with thousands of weapons of mass distraction but i regret to inform you that your theory here is way off.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Dude, the story about BP and Goldman Sachs was a joke. Not very funny but a joke all the same.

The Bilderbergers are not a shadowy Cabal, but a brainstorming event for Plutocrats who like to meet in secret. You can see the list of attendees and we know the destination, so its not that secretive. It should be no surprise to anyone that such a group as bilderberg exisits. It's an oppourtunity for big business to influence pollitics on a global scale. Its wrong and totally undemocratic, but what do you expect in todays world.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I to have wondered if the oil spill is just a distraction. ...but from what? Only time will tell.

Also... don't forget the Haliburton/Boots & Coots connection.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I agree, with so much going on all the time in our world, and with the speed at which we are now able to gain knowledge of said events and even discuss openly the ramifications (yes, ramifications) of these events it is harder by the day to remain focused on individual issues.
I guess the best thing for us to do is to decide which of these events are most likely to change our lives for the worst and focus and work on those issues. A proposition to ATS…
Let us first make a list of the top five problems we face in moving forward as a race. Everyone will obviously not agree on the all five, but it should be easy enough once the reply’s start coming in which five issues stand out. Once the list is agreed upon by the majority, we then need to have these issues ranked in the same fashion they were chosen, by which are effecting us negatively the most severely, as well as group consensus.
We will then have what ATS considers the most pressing problem facing humanity and some of the greatest minds I know to work on the problem. I propose that we not limit this thread to argument, but instead collectively pull our minds into a SOLUTION. Of course there are many solutions to each problem, so with the solutions we will then have to have the same drill.
Please don’t let me lose you as I know this sounds like work, but this is truly democracy at its finest. If we the people of ATS, the outside the box thinkers, the rebels, the questioners, the seekers of truth, can’t focus on ACTIONS to our problems, then what hope are we left with.
I will start with my list in no particular order once I am sure this will not be deleted. (also will be doing some good ol’ soul searchin) I am not able to post my own threads yet as I am to junior a member, so forgive my high jacking your thread KpxMarMoTT, but I think we are working to the same end.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
No Hijacking is required, I also agree that postive action needs to happen. Solutions rather then complaints...

But what do we focus on? this is the whole point of my thread. What information should we be focusing on! Im all with bettering things, But you got to admit that there is something very wrong.

Ok goldman sach or not, 44 + days without direct intervention over the oil spill. Just a handfull cleaning up the mess. And what about the governements limited involvement?

(funny how this reminds me of a ska song from Big D and the Kids Table)

www.lyrics007.com...

top topics

join