It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Barney Frank calls for probe of Gaza raid

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   


U.S. Rep. Barney Frank had harsh words yesterday for the Israeli Navy after a bloody raid on a pro-Palestinian flotilla outside of Gaza, describing nine activists killed in the conflict as “innocent” and calling for an independent inquiry into the showdown.

Frank, in a wide-ranging interview with the Herald, went on to say that “as a Jew,” Israeli treatment of Arabs around some of the West Bank settlements “makes me ashamed that there would be Jews that would engage in that kind of victimization of a minority.”

The comments rankled some local Jewish leaders, who said activists on the largest vessel of the six-ship-flotilla sparked the deadly confrontation by attacking Israeli Naval commandos as they rappelled onto the ship

“They weren’t innocent at all, it’s pretty clear,” said Nancy K. Kaufman, executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council in Boston. “There’s something called self-defense and (Israeli officials) have a right to use it. As usual, everyone’s jumping on Israel and blaming Israel"

bostonherald.com...=home&position=also


Oh man I so much hate the victim card, it's sooo pathetic beyond comprehension.

But good for Barney, I applaud him!


Unfortunately I doubt anything will come of this, but I believe in time something will happen, or at least I can only hope.

Webbot predicts WWIII in November this year.
Let's see what happens




posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wow old stuttering sputtering succotash!



2nd line



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
barbey franks needs to get a new job- what arrogance



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder why the establishment includes this man in its midst...,

and the media presumes we 'should know' what this man thinks.

I guess he is entitled to his opinion, but I can't shake the connection between this man, and his past.



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I can't help but wonder why the establishment includes this man in its midst...,

and the media presumes we 'should know' what this man thinks.

I guess he is entitled to his opinion, but I can't shake the connection between this man, and his past.


I agree, the man has failed at stellar levels, such as leading the way in the collapse of Fanny May and Freddy Mac. At this level of incompetence he would most surely be in jail if he wasn’t in politics.

There is nothing he can say or do to correct his failures, and my fears are he isn’t done at screwing up whatever he touches.







[edit on 2-6-2010 by Xtrozero]



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Bawney Fwank should not be calling for pwobes of any kind.
When will he be gone?



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


Barney Frank calls for a probe every time he gets a couple of drinks in him. Hell, he was selling probes out of that townhouse he had in Boston that he turned into a whorehouse a few years ago.

Why anything he says is taken seriously is beyond me



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


Barney Frank calls for a probe every time he gets a couple of drinks in him. Hell, he was selling probes out of that townhouse he had in Boston that he turned into a whorehouse a few years ago.

Why anything he says is taken seriously is beyond me


Yes, for some reason BF does seem to have an affinity for probes.


Before probing gaza, I'd like to see a probe of BF's dealings with some banks and his involvement with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae leading up to the real estate meltdown.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Franks is the one that needs the probe!!! Then again it might be just what he's looking for!



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Barney frank say whatever people want to hear. he is no spine and a big part of the housing bubble



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Franks is the one that needs the probe!!! Then again it might be just what he's looking for!

Are you implying that he likes having objects placed in his rectum? I thought it was stereotyping to say that homosexuals liked anal probing. Either that or it's cool to be a homosexual so how could this be a negative on his record? I don't know. Maybe it's my age but this is all so confusing.



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
Are you implying that he likes having objects placed in his rectum? I thought it was stereotyping to say that homosexuals liked anal probing.


If he was referring to a male bodypart as an object would you then rephrase your question?

Out of curiosity?



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join