It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"From In The Shadow"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The shadow government already appointed who will run the country in case something happens to the 44th president and his vice president...

I had a feeling who it was... A woman. That woman from the Kennedy family who stood with Obama on stage a while ago in support of Obama becoming president.

And if this is the case, then we know who the 45th president will be. Her. Ever wondered who would the shadow government have appointed to become president if something happened to Bush and Dick? Did they ever tell us since Bush did announce to the public, some point after 9/11 just happened, what the shadow government would do?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You out posting craziness again?
Seriously, I don't comment in half your threads just out of kindness.
But good gosh you need some fresh air.
Take a break, and realize that being on this site, and "knowing" the secrets, isn't your full time profession.
Take it back down a notch to a hobby and not an obsession.

Do you and the board space some good.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Tupac watch Tormentations bust some woman in the act (lead role), now Tupac want to do two Gods too. Who many is to through. True to the game. Tupac claim outlaw riders. They give a damn what they try.

There is more than one way to shoot a gat. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

There is a line of succession in place in the event the President dies in office. The government doesn't just pick someone and appoint them president.
Your "woman from the Kennedy family" won't be president if Obama and Biden both meet untimely deaths while in office.

It would be Nancy Pelosi.

Then Robert Byrd.

Then Hillary Clinton.

Then Tim Geithner.

The list goes on.
No Kennedy women.

BTW I was wondering when Tupac would be "resurrected" (
) in your threads again.

But you have me on ignore, so you won't learn anything here I guess.

Since you have dubbed me the "false prophet" who performs "miracles" to lead people astray from your teachings, I have been wondering what miracles I may have unknowingly performed.

I think I now know what these "miracles" are that lead people away from what you say. These "miracles" can also go by the name of FACTS.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Since I am on ignore by the OP

would someone be so kind as to quote my above reply to him--so he can see it please? Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Tupac watch Tormentations bust some woman in the act (lead role), now Tupac want to do two Gods too. Who many is to through. True to the game. Tupac claim outlaw riders. They give a damn what they try.

There is more than one way to shoot a gat. There is more than one way to skin a cat.

I am very familiar with tupac's teachings and his classic rap but what does that have to do with this thread? I thought we were talking about the president and the ones to replace him should his untimely demise occur.

Edit: Why would you put people on ignore? Do you not want to also be tormented as you have to others?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Stop-loss!]

join