It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it appears we are getting our country back - huray~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
DIEBOLD was acussed of FRAUD by the SEC.... these are the people who
have made VOTING machines so hackable a 3yr old could change the coarse
of any election.
Moody's is being examined - and well a turd is a turd ... not a diamond as moody was claiming it was.... so, we are gaining ground on getting our country back...
lets keep up the pressure -

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If people honestly believe that voting alone is the way to restore a government of the people, for the people, and by the people, then we are no where near getting our country back, and possibly five more steps back. Either people come to recognize that they hold the inherent political power, and are in possession of inalienable rights at all times, and that it matters not who we elect to office, but how we guard our rights, and begin the necessary process of reigning in an out of control government, or they will keep voting in the minimal percentages that we have been and tell ourselves we did our part. I have been voting Libertarian for well over a decade now, which means I haven't voted for a winner in quite sometime, and if I could make just one vote that counts, I vote that we place more emphasis on what we do each day as the holders of the inherent political power, instead of pretending that the only say we have is in a voting booth.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Ever heard of a scapegoat? It may seem that this guy is possible a scapegoat, dont hold your breathe yet.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think we should Ban TV coverage until a day or two before the election.
they can say which canidate for which office is up for election and thats it.
allow all canidates a 10 minute video of why the public should vote for them. and allow the public to post comments and questions to the various canidates. you got to even the appeal some how - as long as money can buy appeal ... which is how the really bad boys stay in office - its called the Frank - free postage to boast -

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
and sure enough - Mr. Obama is on Bloomberg describing America...
the one we use to have - he hasn't said one word about it being bad. only a sentence about the cost of health care will take time to decline.
* He nailed the problem -right can you believe that he described corruption on a scale that well - he didnt demand the arrest of anyone - so maybe this is just lip service... but it sure sounds Kennedy style speech.
that he is an American Leader ... ah only if he was elegible to be that is.

new topics

top topics

join