It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cant Access my U2U!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
When i click the red U2U! button, it takes me to the ATS board. When i go to member tools then click U2U Private Messages it does the same thing.
Wat the problem is?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

I'm lacking a U2U button all together...

Hopefully this has to do with the site upgrade.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Click the "Site Home" link, then on the right side of page under the Google Search, you should see a U2U link.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok. Now as it turns out, i cant access my ATS Account Settings, ATS Store, I cant change my email or password, as well as my U2U.
This sux.

EDIT: I tried that primus2012, still didnt work. Thnx for the suggestion tho.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by ShadowLife]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You may have JavaScript turned off. Those features need scripting to work, for some reason. Do you have NoScript installed? If so, click on the icon on the lower-right of your browser and choose "allow abovetopsecret.com".

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Javascript is enabled, i think. And i dont have no scripting.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You could check to see if there were any recent updates done to your OS, and maybe do a rollback?

Sometimes it is a provider or network issue. I've had similar problems trying to access ATS member tools from hotels while travelling.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I can access my U2U now..... but..i cant access it through firefox. I gotta use some other web browser. And the only one i tried so far is Space Time. But now i can read them and send them.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Resolved.

For further issues, complaints, etc. use the ATS Complaint/Suggestion Form located in the Member Center and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join