It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Delayed??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Ugh!
The fake hunt clues and fake hunt clue givers are getting on my nerves!
Is this "game delay", part of the game...should we be looking for new clues? I just do not want to waste time scanning through this site when I could be posting in other topics!!!
Can the Hunt-Admin give us a date when the game will resume?!
Please.......

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yea some help would be nice. i just joined the hunt and a sign saying that its been paused isnt to nice of a welcome lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Perhaps patience is what is demanded here. Not everything will have "CLUE" or "OFFICIAL" stamped on it. That's part of the game...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
yea im just waiting for some ass to say smtn really stupid about repition........................pff

[edit on 10-6-2004 by DarkDragon]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Tough titties, I've been waiting over a month, and like wow I've learned about Sumeria Cryptology, Babylonia, Roman Gods, symbology oh and did I mention repetition, oh and did I mention repetition, oh and did I mention repetition. Chill out this aint a wam bam thank you mam kinda thing. Slow and long you dig

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
For the new people in the hunt, this is a great time to read about all of the histories on the sumerians, hammurabian, Amorites, Gutians, Sargons, and the other hints out there. I am sure that they will all have a play in this at the end. I have learned so much and it is quite interesting. Take this time and become as knowledgeable with histories. After all, we have been told to CONNECT THE DOTS and we will have to understand the history to conenct them. It may be nothing or it may be something, but this is very educational.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I suspect this game will take weeks to finish.

I also suspect that it will take many of us thru many of the topics and catagories.

What an interesting read it will be.

top topics

join