It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the really really real AntiChrist? For those who believe in this stuff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands [powers], thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Not sure if I believe or not but someone posted that one of Obama's aids may be the antichrist. While it's interesting, I doubt it. Here's a synopsis of another theory that pegs Saddam Hussein as the man in the MABUS prophecy.

In brief, for the uninitiated, the reason being that the law of anagram allows one to reverse in lower case the name "mabus" into "subam." You can reverse again any letters, such as getting "d" out of "b" and get "sudam." Phonetics play in the rules. If a similar vowel can be derived, for instance changing "u" to the long, Arabic "a"--sounding like "uhh" or "awh"= (Suh'dam, Sawh'dam) you get "Sadam." In anagramming, you can add or subtract redundant letters. In this case, add a "d" and you get: "Saddam."

Saddam Hussein was executed by hanging at dawn of 30 December (Iraqi Time) 2006. Roughly a week later, Comet McNaught passing close to the sun, suddenly and unexpectedly began bursting into a brightness that by the middle of January 2007 competed with the sunset's afterglow. The comet core and tail rivaled the brightness of the planet Venus. I bear personal witness to its brightness, as I had the opportunity to see it, on 11 January, on a rare clear winter evening in the Pacific Northwest floating above a stand of pine trees. It rivaled the afterglow of sunset behind my house. A few days later it appeared over evening skies of the Southern Hemisphere stretching an arched, hoary rooster comet tail millions of miles into space that drew a line in the sky of comet gas and dust reminiscent of a ghostly ribbon of aurora lights.

The synchronicity of Saddam's death and the emerging comet engendered an avalanche of letters from all over the world asking if this comet augured Saddam Hussein as "Mabus." Moreover, did his death and the comet's transit mean we were about the endure a widening war in the Middle East, if not the onset of the 25 or 27 year conflict of the Third Antichrist in just a few short days or months.

The death of Saddam Hussein followed by the days of the comet may unravel a mystery. Why did Nostradamus give two time lines for the war of his third and final antichrist. Thanks to your letters it has come to my attention that if you count the years Saddam Hussein became dictator of Iraq in 1979 to the year of his death (the end of 2006) you get 27 years--the same count of years in 8 Q77's prophecy about the Third Antichrist:

The Third Antichrist very soon annihilated,
Twenty-seven years his bloody war will last.
The heretics (are) dead, captives exiled,
Blood-soaked human bodies, and a reddened, icy hail covering the earth.

8 Q77

I don't particularly buy into it but for those who do the full breakdown is here.

www.hogueprophecy.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

In brief, for the uninitiated, the reason being that the law of anagram allows one to reverse in lower case the name "mabus" into "subam." You can reverse again any letters, such as getting "d" out of "b" and get "sudam." Phonetics play in the rules.

How is the "prophecy" any good if you can employ a "law of anagram" (rearranging the letters), "reverse" the letters and make allowances for phonetics? Is it fair to completely mangle the words in order to shoehorn someone like Saddam into it?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just an article I read, but the same thing was done to fit napolean into the prophecy.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Just an article I read, but the same thing was done to fit napolean into the prophecy.

Yep. Hitler too.

Nostradamus' "prophecies" are anything but.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Not sure if I believe or not but someone posted that one of Obama's aids may be the antichrist. While it's interesting, I doubt it. Here's a synopsis of another theory that pegs Saddam Hussein as the man in the MABUS prophecy.

I think the answer to your question lies more into the realm of who financed his election so much so they can inject the subconscious holy war into a living mind trip of the masses.

Surely this calls for a response to slay the dragon, does it not?
Money and control may be more predictable than the next natural earth event, such as earthquake and tsunami. The tide is high for the apocalyptic masters who want to invoke that unrest, repetitively.

And this does not supply an opinion that I am pro-Obama or anti-Obama.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Star
Interesting thread. Thanks for bringing this to us. I find Nostradamus to be confusing but highly entertaining. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Not sure if I believe or not but someone posted that one of Obama's aids may be the antichrist. While it's interesting, I doubt it.

www.hogueprophecy.com...

He is more than an aide. He is quite important.
Raymond Edwin "Ray" Mabus, Jr. (born October 11, 1948) is the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy. Mabus served as the 60th Governor of the U.S. state of Mississippi from 1988 to 1992 and as United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia from 1994 to 1996.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not saying he is the antichrist, but it is interesting.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
the "anti-christ" is the invention of a desert dwelling middle eastern minority from what I consider antiquity.

I am a 21st century white male and I deny all your fairy tales.
your belief in your religion is why you have been taken advantage of in the past. the smart ones already know this anyway.

viva la NWO

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I think Pat Robertson is the antichrist

seriously

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
the "anti-christ" is the invention of a desert dwelling middle eastern minority from what I consider antiquity.

I am a 21st century white male and I deny all your fairy tales.
your belief in your religion is why you have been taken advantage of in the past. the smart ones already know this anyway.

viva la NWO

lol, here's another one.

Better heed his words everyone, he knows everything!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

sounds a lot more reasonable than rearranging the letters, changing them and changing the sounds ... which is kinda a description of religion, in general, too.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
From what I understand, Nostrodamus's things never are known until after the fact.

top topics

join