It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Only Way Forward...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Brothers and sister of ATS,

Please lend me your ears for a I bring good news to all..

This world as we know it is coming to an end.
We all know it and we all feel it.

From one angle of the conspiracy to another fear and uncertainty is rife.

I am here to tell you there is no need to fear.

Nothing bad will happen. There will be no wars. No diseases, No end of the world catastrophes.

We are heading toward the cusp of world transformation...my dear humans we are evolving.

What some would call ascending and others reaching enlightenment.

in the same way a seed is planted and the root fights to reach the sunlight we have reared our heads we are up and through the gravel and the rest is all growth.

No more struggling just learning and living and being.

The way we are looking at the world now is through eyes of doom and gloom.

The world is in a depression but we have come out of the darkness and can see the light.

The way forward will show itself soon and we will all look back and smile knowing that we leave behind the fear and uncertainty and we embrace a world where we all deservingly care for the planet and one another.

That is our destiny. Not one of destruction and death.

So i say to all those that fear, fear no longer for the end of the struggle is near and the future will be fruitfall for all.

World peace is around the corner so let’s embrace it as we would the nourishing love of our creator.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
OK? How do you know this? Did Obama find another Job, is he turning golf pro?
how did you obtain this insight? Things are getting worst, not better.
Is the Human race evolving, really? I would say the Human race is in a steady decline.
It's sweet to think peace is right around the corner, and I guess it's good to keep positive, but I don't see much of a light ahead. I see 10 years (at least) of complete misery. Unless the Rapture happens, I don't see anything good coming down the road.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
A refreshing post after al the hate and doom and gloom posts on ATS. I don't even care if it's true.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
This world as we know it is coming to an end.
We all know it and we all feel it.

Okay, I like the message of hope and positivity. But doesn't the "world as we know it" come to an end every time we change ourselves? Perhaps the best way forward is not to look for the "big change", but rather to live life as as series of opportunities for constant improvement.

Look at the example of the world, and of our selves. Nothing is, that is not constituted of myriad smaller components plus "something more" that connects them. Maybe the "great change" is that way, too -- the connecting force is our ability to empathize, understand, and communicate, and all the little pieces are the small acts of will which a better world real.

Sounds a little better than pinning all hopes on a cusp, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
OK? How do you know this? Did Obama find another Job, is he turning golf pro?
how did you obtain this insight? Things are getting worst, not better.
Is the Human race evolving, really? I would say the Human race is in a steady decline.
It's sweet to think peace is right around the corner, and I guess it's good to keep positive, but I don't see much of a light ahead. I see 10 years (at least) of complete misery. Unless the Rapture happens, I don't see anything good coming down the road.

Fear not. Positive change alone lays ahead.

It is easy to get caught up in the portrayed image of the world but you can shift your focus on the beauty of nature and exist from within that outlook.

We are conditioned to digest the image of the world concocted by those very people that control us and own us.

But that time is coming to an end.

Time will reveal who these people are and when that happens there will be no more wool left to pull over the eye of humanity.

Be patient and see how beautiful our futures will be.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Indeed it does however they are one and the same thing.

Yes you have changed and you have reached a point of transformation which allows you to see the world this way but the majority of humanity are struggling to attain this view.

We can not sit above them and think things will be ok we need to pull them up alongside us, give them a hand.

We may not be needy but many are. The cusp feeds us all and we all live in the light which you describe.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777

Originally posted by Target Earth
Be patient and see how beautiful our futures will be.

so, I went backwards, and I didn't feel enough impatience.
any sight on how long patience will work?
Thank you for including everyone in your beautiful future.
See you there!

baka.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bakadesu

You are like a sibling to me as are all of you. My intent is to love you all.
There is no point in bringing you anything other than that or it would dilute my world as such.

Patience is a most sacred and beautiful thing.
If anything could be close to describing our creator it is this word.

You see it is only through patience that you can slow down the time around you.

We constantly try to keep up but the minute you live inside pure patience everything that constricts you falls away.

The only true way to live in god's light in my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i'm piping up in support of the OP - hoping to encourage love and help eradicate fear

these things are true - and even though we hear some sort of this kind of thing now and then, this isn't the same old hopeful rhetoric

it is true
i have gotten the same understanding and i didn't get it outside of myself or from myself
and i sure didn't get it from any religion or philosophy

the ending is actually a happy one!
the end of this age, that is.

but if you think negatively, it is very hard to see even when it is undeniable for most people...which will come at some point in the next few years, from what i understand

critical mass has been reached, however, and so there will be more and more of us crazy bald-head hopefuls spewing these ridiculous visions of the up-and-coming future.

ITEOTWAWKI

(it was whispered to me in a quiet still voice that sounds like many waters...)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I agree to some extent but I dont think the process is gonna be all hearts and unicorns. It's going to eventually get ugly, really ugly. IDK if it's next wk or next century but I do think it's not too far away, so did other generations?? We're in for a great big kick in the ass. Look at what we do to our Earth, our one and only. We rape and destroy what we should hold most dear. She is our life source and still we choose ruin Her. Do we look like we're about to change anytime soon? We care less and less everyday. Change usually comes out of necessity. Most ppl dont think it's a necessity at this point in time. Most ppl are concerned about how it affects them personally, if it doesnt then why change, it works for them. Love and acceptance are the only cures. How far away are we from that??ppl turn a blind eye to the homeless man on the street, what makes u think they're gonna change for something they cant see or measure? As a whole we're evil and will continue to be so until we get that wake up call, that super-duper wake up call.
I do think there's something better, something so amazing it cant be imagined on the other side of this craziness but it hasnt gotten bad enough. We're going to first pay for lust and greed before we'll be rewarded. As of now, we dont deserve it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
I agree to some extent but I dont think the process is gonna be all hearts and unicorns. It's going to eventually get ugly, really ugly. IDK if it's next wk or next century but I do think it's not too far away, so did other generations?? We're in for a great big kick in the ass. Look at what we do to our Earth, our one and only. We rape and destroy what we should hold most dear. She is our life source and still we choose ruin Her. Do we look like we're about to change anytime soon? We care less and less everyday. Change usually comes out of necessity. Most ppl dont think it's a necessity at this point in time. Most ppl are concerned about how it affects them personally, if it doesnt then why change, it works for them. Love and acceptance are the only cures. How far away are we from that??ppl turn a blind eye to the homeless man on the street, what makes u think they're gonna change for something they cant see or measure? As a whole we're evil and will continue to be so until we get that wake up call, that super-duper wake up call.
I do think there's something better, something so amazing it cant be imagined on the other side of this craziness but it hasnt gotten bad enough. We're going to first pay for lust and greed before we'll be rewarded. As of now, we dont deserve it.

I empahthise with your passion on the matter however i strongly believe that love bares no grudge.

We simply need to tune into and heal ourselves and the planet.

Be patient and all will come good

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
To be honest, and I'm sorry, ur last post lost me. I dont understand it. My deal, not urs. Love may bare no grudge but ppl do. The trick is to get ppl to love. I dont think that'll happen unless we're forced to by our circumstances. If it were that simple we wouldnt be in the mess we're in..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

The mess you say we are in is the catalyst for that change you call love.

We are all on a journy and the truth is coming to light.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The mess is obviously not big enough yet unfortunately. I surround myself with like minded ppl who are empathetic and conscious of their actions and how they affect others, kind and accepting of others. I interact with ppl all day long, it's what I do. I can be understanding, loving and accepting til the sun shines out my butt. Very few, if anyone walks away with a change in their outlook on life. Someone who is nasty and judgemental will remain so until they choose different. Someone who is negative remains so regardless of how often u show them the bright side of things. That its only temporary, just a life lesson to be learned and applied. Why? Because it's a part of who they are. These ppl rarely change. It usually takes an event, a major event to change their lifes perception. I still accept them, respect them for the craziness they are, bcuz maybe 1 day.... Yeah, it's never happened, theyre the same. I liken it to my sister, God bless her. She was greedy, judgemntal and just plain obtuse with every waking moment. She got breast cancer, it's changed her tremendously. She still has her tendencies but theyre fewer all the time. IDK how this sounds but I'm glad she went thru that experience, it's made her a better person. Ppl change out of necessity. Case in point, on another thread I was in amazement and disbelief that ppl were still lined up at BP to fill their tanks even after the oil 'spill'. I have faith that as a whole we'll change one day but it starts with the individual and very few are ready or even willing. Positive thinkings always great, wish more were like that but then theres the reality that we've created and will eventually have to answer too. Keep it up tho, we need all we can get.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Another post using "knowledge" with the "don’t tell me it’s not true because I know it’s true" mentality.

Non religious posters on ATS are constantly knocking faith and hope in place of reason, well how about false facts presented as knowledge? I come here to LEARN knowing that most things posted on this site are only speculation, however; to have un researched, undocumented, un testable "truth" presented to me as absolute fact is getting a little old. These kinds of posts are getting more frequent, as rants are becoming more and more acceptable, and each time there are droves of people ready to reply about how they concur and can’t wait for good things to come.

The good is in you people, in me, in your enemies. Look not to change minds with false truths of any kind, but to teach and to learn as best you can with the reason in your mind and the precious time you are given.

I love you all.
I truly do, and “It is because I love you that I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.” Pietro Aretino

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Demetre

I undertand what you are saying and i know people can be stuck in their ways but we are all capable of change.

It is not impossible to change the way the entire planet thinks you only need one central voice.

Perhaps someone like obama only more connected to the universal truth as opposed to politics.

When such a person manifests in our realities and connects us all that is when we will have the opportunity to change.

We must not lose hope in these times of change instead we must reflect on the positives and nurture those over breathing life into the negative.

There are energies of thought positive thought vibrates at higher frequencies than negative thoughts so we must focus on these higher energies.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Fear_Fear

I am glad to see that we rally toward the same end.

top topics

join