It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding Reptilians...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Reading Stewart Swerdlow's Q&A today, I am impressed with the content written by a reader and posted in the Q&A on February 14, 2002.

I can relate to this post because I've read Stewart's Blue Blood, True Blood, and I remember reacting to what Stewart says about the species "transparent people" who had created Reptilians for the purpose of challenging and antagonizing humans!!

The reader states:

I’ve been thinking about the Transparent people coming back in time from the far future to create the Reptilians with help from the Sirians "to agonize and test humans." Also, "Mentally, they [the Reptilians] were programmed to conquer and absorb all of the races and species that they encountered. Those that could not be absorbed were to be destroyed. The purpose of all of this is to determine the most perfect form in physical reality that can exist in any environment. Think of it as a gigantic, cosmic "Survivor" contest."

In my mind this is one of the most important points you make in your new book, Stewart, though I must admit I wasn’t too thrilled with it at first even though it makes sense. . . .

A soul must become completely immersed in the darkest of things in order to know and transmute them. And I could not know what I now know if I had not been involved in many similar of these darker aspects of this ’mess’ as well. Aspects I am still uncovering.

And to take what one has been involved in, no matter how horrifying it seems, turn it around and build a bridge to higher understanding, growth and freedom from oppression is what we are meant to be doing! And just maybe to release the need for a Reptilian catalyst to force us to seek our true selves. Otherwise, how would we be able to regain rememberance of our true identities while ’stuck’ in this entrapping illusion?

So for those of us who are able to recognize the value of your and Janet’s work, Stewart, and are using it to change ourselves, a template is being formed by all of us. A template that will be available to all humans who reach the point of wanting to know how to transcend the illusion once the truth of it has been realized. The truth must be known first though–this is key. . . .

Hmmmmm.

Are there Reptilians and are they here to test us?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The content is correct as far as I know.

And we are all worried about how our hair looks and what kind of car the Smith's are driving! Until we awaken, we have no clue as to what we are really mucking around in here.

They are getting pretty scared now, that's why you see the last desperate acts like, leaking oil, economic messes, the viruses, etc. All meant to send us into fear and anger. These are the emotions they feed off of.

They cannot live in the light. We have to stay out of the anger and the fear and exude love at all times (tough one!). Total acceptance, even towards them.

Total acceptance, total love, unconditional. This is the only way we humans will prevail.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I strongly suspect that there are indeed Reptilians. But I am unsure of their role, as my introduction to them came through The Terra Papers (available here: www.freedomdomain.com... ).

But for the human race, I have seen a solution and, along with my partner, have written a book to the end goal of having higher understanding, growth and freedom from oppression.

The thread in which the book is introduced (and a link to a free ecopy of book posted on ATS Media) is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps you might be interested. [smile]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I dont know if they are real nor if they are hear to test us but I do get a lot of energy about them and it seems from what I have gathered they are believed to be evil in spirit which I hope is not on a concenses level for that would be sad if they did exist and were all bad.

As far as testing us who knows the great dragon is supposed to be testing humanity so I guess if it is still referencing reptiles then you may be on to something.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I enjoy reading about the reptilians among us theories. It seems that those who believe in them tend to believe in a variety of other conspiracies. Several of them ended up murdering family members or commiting other hienous crimes. I will take the matter more seriously when I hear it from a person I believe to be sane.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think there are reptilians and I think of them as simply a different species. In my mind, I compare them to wild animals, but with intelligence. I prefer humans!

My focus is on how we humans can extricate ourselves from the advantage the reptilians have over us. We humans certainly struggle with our ego and our pride. We don't like to admit that we've been duped. But duped we have been.

I like focusing on love. Love helps overcome the ego and pride. It soothes a troubled soul. Helps us wade through the mire to arrive at the truth.

If we can rise to the occasion, maybe the reptilians would leave us alone!! As in peaceful co-existence...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I like the Terra Papers , nice stories.
This guy here, Von Helton is an 100% Reptilian Believer and he has alot of cool MSM clip in his videos.

I've been trying to find a clip I saw where an taiman is eating glass, and his eyes is changing as he keeps eating.. Unfortunatly I could find the clip, but I add his link to YT if you want you can check it out..

Lizard Vids

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
I think there are reptilians and I think of them as simply a different species. In my mind, I compare them to wild animals, but with intelligence. I prefer humans!

My focus is on how we humans can extricate ourselves from the advantage the reptilians have over us. We humans certainly struggle with our ego and our pride. We don't like to admit that we've been duped. But duped we have been.

I like focusing on love. Love helps overcome the ego and pride. It soothes a troubled soul. Helps us wade through the mire to arrive at the truth.

If we can rise to the occasion, maybe the reptilians would leave us alone!! As in peaceful co-existence...

They won't leave us alone. We have to extricate from them. They are here for the duration, which isn't too much longer.

Yes, focusing on love will dissolve their illusions of fear. The more of us that radiate this powerful energy, the quicker the defeat.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nice thread, definately one of my favorite topics. I think that if reptilians are real, then they exist underground, and that they are intelligent, yet aggressive and not as involved in human affairs as some would suggest. I actually created a thread a few days ago about reptilian encounters, and I have about 20 different encounters listed. What I noticed about all of them is that they occured in or around caves, mines, and subterranean tunnels. Here is the link if you would like to check it out: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
They won't leave us alone. We have to extricate from them. They are here for the duration, which isn't too much longer.

Thanks for your input!

I'm thinking that the reptilians are in the multiverse just like we are, and will continue to be, and right now, they're controlling things because we let them.

When we humans grow up and learn how to function at our best, the reptilians will not be able to victimize us anymore.

What do you think of looking at it this way?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
I think that if reptilians are real, then they exist underground, and that they are intelligent, yet aggressive and not as involved in human affairs as some would suggest.

Based on what I've learned by following Stewart Swerdlow's work, my understanding is that the Draco reptilians are underground, and the Illuminati are 50-50 reptilian-human hybrids.

Also, we humans have some reptilian in us.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

Thanks for your input!

I'm thinking that the reptilians are in the multiverse just like we are, and will continue to be, and right now, they're controlling things because we let them.

When we humans grow up and learn how to function at our best, the reptilians will not be able to victimize us anymore.

What do you think of looking at it this way?

You bet. We let them by living the way we do. They’ve brainwashed us into slavery. We drive the cars they push on tv, we do what they tell us to do in movies and television.

It’s amazing, isn’t it? Not many years back, I lived by some folks who’d always put signs in their front yard, like; The Media is Evil , and others similar. I would drive by thinking they were just plain NUTZ!

Well, here I am, on ATS – only I’ve gone further over the line! Anyway, we do let them control us. Why? Probably because it is comfortable. They’ve got us eating on the couch, playing video games, we’ve got every thing we could want. Why give it all up? It’s not easy, but it’s liberating.

Once we all peel the sleep from our eyes, and make a stand, that’s when they won’t be able to victimize us.

I think you are on the right track. The story goes farther back than you can imagine… and it’s even more unbelievable than just some half breed reptilians ruling our lives.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think that if the majority of us would do one thing - turn the TV off and leave it off (except for the show "Sunrise Earth," which is all nature and no talking) I think it would go a long way in helping us get in touch with our own true nature.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Many people have probably already seen this video, but for those who haven', I'll post it.

This is Preston Nichols of the Montauk Project talking about his experience with a Draco:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I can relate to this post because I've read Stewart's Blue Blood, True Blood, and I remember reacting to what Stewart says about the species "transparent people" who had created Reptilians for the purpose of challenging and antagonizing humans!!

Compare this to what David Icke writes in Human Race Get Off Your Knees:

Credo told me of 'high stories' in Zulu legend that the Reptilians were created by the Sun to cause havoc for Creation.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I would think reptilians would be Demonic, not other worldly. It would seem to me that science no matter how advanced would have trouble with the whole change of state thing.
But demons would not be restricted to science. and could change form, more easily.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Compare this to what David Icke writes in Human Race Get Off Your Knees:

Credo told me of 'high stories' in Zulu legend that the Reptilians were created by the Sun to cause havoc for Creation.

Thinking about the two above theories, I remember an interview I listened to of Stewart Swerdlow being interviewed on Matrix TV. I looked up in my notes and see it was on February 10, 2010. He said that all parallel universes are connected, and that in one universe a black hole pulls in energy and releases it in another universe as a star. He said that advanced civilizations who know how to use this and can survive the transport use the stars to exit a universe in order to travel between universes.

Maybe the "transparent people" used the star our Sun to enter this universe to create humans. That would put the two theories together, perhaps.

Just a thought!

top topics

join