It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snapshot dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hey all...

Now... I am a skeptic. Born and bred.
I want to believe everything I hear, but I do not.
I want to have faith that things will happen, but they probably wont.
To coined an abused cliche'... I want to believe.
But I don't.

But... as of late, I have had odd dreams. Dreams of the type I have never had before.
Basically it is this.
Snapshots of people. People I do not know. But the snapshots flick by at roughly one per second. I don't recognize anyone. And I do not remember much of it upon awakening short of the essence of uniforms. Military and those of commanding types not the typical jackboots.

the odder thing here is that I am lucid through most of this. And the images go on and on as if it is a download.
I know. Weird. Especially for me.
I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing this or...
More likely, they are just stress dreams that are a result of my busy lifestyle.

Thank you and... Goodnight.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I frequently have hypnogogic visions while drifting off to sleep. I see faces as you described, all kinds of people flashing by, like a series of photos. Sometimes I see a building or a street scene. Oddly, those seem to appear as if I'm on the ground sort of looking up at the street, as if someone lay a video camera on the curb and filmed what passed by. I have no emotional reaction to this, it just seems interesting and part of me is always looking to see if I recognize the person or place. When I was younger, I used to hear snippets of conversations, as if someone was turning the tuner on a radio. That made me feel uneasy. I have no explanation for this.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yes, it is well believed that it is your unconsiousness filtering out the days events right before you fall asleep, however, I know from personal experience that it is my psyche picking up all these different people. I believe its telepathic. Like you said- snapshots of peoples faces. People Ive never met- from all different angles. As if your floating above them ,standing under them, or facing them. It can be very odd!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by xynephadyn]

new topics

join