It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling Strange This Week? Our Ascension May Have Begun!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Yes, prayer groups are more powerful than people believe even if you don't believe in religion, when people come together with a purpose and is for a common good the connection can create all kind of good energies that benefits all.

There's simply no proof that prayer achieves anything other than a sense of well being in the believers. There are many scientific tests into prayer in regards to terminally ill patients. Prayer did absolutely nothing and didn't save one life.... despite the prayers of hundreds of true believers.

If prayer worked the world wouldn't be in the mess it is today. I will remain skeptical until I see data that suggests otherwise.

IRM

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I woke up highly psychic one day last week and it hasnt stopped. Its too much details to get into, but its there. I have also been having very strange vivid dreams for about 3 months- non stop.

My body though, is very tired and i have no ambition to do anything. Nothing!

I dont know if thats a symptom or not of his ascension.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yes, Yes,... I have felt totally different this past week as well. Almost as if I'm watching myself from the outside. Just yesterday I meditated in the car on the way home from work.. not the best place, I know, but focusing on a thought and I pictured a tornado like structure from my head into the universe to capture the energy and I felt totally buzzed. I never really do this and for some reason felt compeled to do this. I felt a strange feeling I've never felt before. And a feeling of contentment came over me. I also have been in some sort of fog throughout the day. Somethings going on because I am feeling strangly, almost like I know something is going to happen, whether good or bad, but something.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I woke up highly psychic one day last week and it hasnt stopped. Its too much details to get into, but its there. I have also been having very strange vivid dreams for about 3 months- non stop.

My body though, is very tired and i have no ambition to do anything. Nothing!

I dont know if thats a symptom or not of his ascension.

I too have been lacking ambition to do anything. Like I'm waiting for something to happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I attribute it to the Earth enacting revenge upon us for the current destruction we are causing. It could very well be the imbalance created within the ecosystem resulting in these distracting feelings as a way to get humanity to basically become demotivated and not destroy anything else. If true, we're in for a long road ahead until nature corrects itself, possibly by killing our food supplies as well as us.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Go into the wild with a bunch of believers and meditate to aliens? i think anyone who usually spends their days alone on ATS would feel energized and aware after that experience. Thats like how i feel after a good weekend at the cottage getting hammered with my friends. I cant say every time i come home feeling amazing that i attribute it to mass spiritual awakening.

The only place your ascending from is out of a rut.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm compelled to think that Binary Research Institute knows what is going on.

I feel like the universe wants to burst from inside me. (nothing to do with that site, maybe)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join