It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling Strange This Week? Our Ascension May Have Begun!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Feeling Strange This Week? Our Ascension May Have Begun!

australia.to

This post was inspired, due to how I was personally feeling after a recent trip to Santa Fe, where I was discussing (and watching) UFOs, as well as participating in several sessions of powerful meditation. There's much to describe about what went on there, and the people I was with (which included several Contactees), but I'll save that for another time. Needless to say, I felt energized and AWARE after that weekend, while still trying to integrate back into my normal routine. But something was very different.

I began to feel a bit strange, and like many others, felt it may have been just
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Hunab Ku]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Hunab Ku]

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/4/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am new here so please be nice. I have noticed certain physical and mental changes in the past couple of months. I found this article very informative and wanted to share it with you. It has to do with Ascensionl, found it interesting.
This post was inspired, due to how I was personally feeling after a recent trip to Santa Fe, where I was discussing (and watching) UFOs, as well as participating in several sessions of powerful meditation. There's much to describe about what went on there, and the people I was with (which included several Contactees), but I'll save that for another time. Needless to say, I felt energized and AWARE after that weekend, while still trying to integrate back into my normal routine. But something was very different.

I began to feel a bit strange, and like many others, felt it may have been just me. Seems not, since putting out 'the call' for what others may have been feeling this past week! And I'll get into those symptoms in a moment. But what also seemed to be happening in Santa Fe, was my entry into a new level of consciousness, supported by the pictures I'd taken, and capturing more than the 'typical' orb! Something was intensifying, and new 'beings' and 'rods' were beginning to show up on my camera! See further below with an explanation of what ELSE this has brought to other

australia.to
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/4/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
i have noticed the symptoms described in the link as well for about the past month or two.

i can only describe it as very unique and subtle moments of being out of sync, from my mind and body and whatever it is i am doing.

strange.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hunab Ku

Hey man, regardless of my personal beliefs on this, your first port of call needs to be your doctor. If that rules out any psychological and/or health issues please come back to ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Odd. These are all symptoms of tiredness, lack of sleep or stress induced restlessness; especially the 'on the verge of an OBE' symptom. If you feel like this yourself I'd check with the doctor. I'd also make sure you're getting good sleep and eating well. Sometimes I feel like my mind is 12 inches behind my body.... physically, it feels odd. When I first felt it I thought I was going insane, it actually sent me on a pattern f thought that went some way to opening my mind. Now I know it's just when I get tired, worn out or even hung over.

It would be nice to think these were signs of us 'leaving the matrix' or becoming enlightened though... who knows, maybe they are!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
This seems to be a dead thread
. Although in last 6 days I felt so weird I thought I was going insane, the chances are it's just some severe stress and bad weather combo. I didn't feel like that in a long time. I didn't have any stressful situations recently, but stress usually accumulates and your mind waits for the convenient moment to unleash it.
Now if you also had some severe and obvious synchronicity experiences then something's up for ya, otherwise it may be just a symptom of depression or stress.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hehe, I have the "symptoms" described, but I am pretty sure it is down to me working a rotating shift pattern of 12hr days and 12hr night shifts

Although, if I am about to ascend, watch out! I will be the Ori kind of ascended being, not those soft and squishy Alterans (Ancients from SG-1 for the non-initiated)....

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think everyone has their own timeline. That being said, a lot of us are in sync. All arguable theories aside, fact is that pollution levels are steadily rising which fueling a shift in civilizations consciousness (what percentage I can not say).

My first post yay!,

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Don't sleep , don't eat,
and you will ascend.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Hehe, I have the "symptoms" described, but I am pretty sure it is down to me working a rotating shift pattern of 12hr days and 12hr night shifts

Although, if I am about to ascend, watch out! I will be the Ori kind of ascended being, not those soft and squishy Alterans (Ancients from SG-1 for the non-initiated)....

Life and death, light and darkness, hope and despair. The rift was created, and on that day, the Ori were born. But the hatred of those who strayed from the true path festered and bloomed in the dark corners of the Avernakis to which they have been cast! And consumed by this hatred, they poisoned all they touched, bringing death, darkness and despair. And the souls of their victims knew no peace, until the Ori came and whispered to them: 'Sleep, for the end draws near!' And on that day all will rejoice, when the Ori come and lay them low.

Hallowed are the Ori!

[edit on 6/4/2010 by skajkingdom]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

Now that's the synchronicity I was talking about, just minutes ago I was reading about Hazrat Tajuddin Baba.

He attended a Madrasah in Kamthi, near Nagpur, where he met Hazrat Abdulla Shah who initiated him into the spiritual path. Shah gave him a dry fruit to eat, saying, "Eat less, sleep less, and speak less. Read Qur'an." With this contact Tajuddin Baba is said to have lost his material consciousness and began to experience a sense of oneness or "Adwaita."

He was one of the "five perfect masters" in 20th century. The quote above describes a most vital point towards his "ascend".

en.wikipedia.org...

I was surprised by the "eat less, sleep less" part. This is not a "universal" method to improve yourself and definitely not for everyone.

Had to throw that one out, take it as you will

[edit on 4/6/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Funny I have the same "feelings and symptoms" but my doctor calls them menopause

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

When you ascend, let us know! You will be the first who's claimed it out of the thousands of threads on ATS (and other forums) and actually done it.

However, I suggest looking for more earthly/prosaic reasons for the way you are feeling before jumping to the conclusion in your Op.

IRM

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If one is around a group of people who are hysterical, and sustaining the emotion, it won't be long before you, too, will become hysterical.

It's a very common occurrence, and a part of a collective consciousness. The anxious feelings should subside by removing yourself from the group, and getting back into a normal routine which should include work, play, and rest.

It's difficult to think about your spirit leaving your body while you are busy trying to accomplish the betterment of humanity, or even your neighbor.

Reality keeps breaking in and interfering with ascensional aspirations.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Yes is call "mass hysteria" its what makes big crowds dangerous when people gather and "feel connected".

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

....yes, it can absolutely be dangerous, (remember lynch mobs from history) but it can also have a group of people standing around thinking their spirits are about to take flight to destinations unknown.

Makes for a kind of scenario enjoyed by the very young. (And....the rich and famous.) hehe.

Might be an enjoyable sensation for a few moments, but I wouldn't quit my job.

(Hi marg..

[edit on 6/4/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Yes, prayer groups are more powerful than people believe even if you don't believe in religion, when people come together with a purpose and is for a common good the connection can create all kind of good energies that benefits all.

We have hormones that produce states of well being and euphoria, just like antidepressants do but natural and with only good side effects.

But when is groups gathering under anger, fear or misunderstanding the energy created is not usually a positive one.

We are beings of energy after all, the prof is in our brains.

I know the feelings you are talking about, I get that well being and euphoric state all the time, because I do a lot of exercise and I take b6 and b12 supplements

[edit on 4-6-2010 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

It sounds like you had some amazing experiences that have me aching to have been there.

One word of note however is that you mention powerful meditation and I would not be doing you any favours if I did not mention that such powerful and successful meditations can leave you with a deeper insight into things. No doubt you know this so I am just saying so as to get that out of the way and not to be annoyingly arrogant.

From your account and others it could be easy to suppose that everything in the here and now has changed or is changing. The only thing that is changing I would think would be the way you are thinking about things as adding more to something changes something and the great thing about powerful meditations as you say is that such practices have the capacity to change everything – from the perspective of the meditator.

However flipping the coin I have to say that I have also noticed a change in the air but I have put this down to me and not the environment around me that is changing. I think that my own period of meditations have allowed me to realise that there is much more then just what we think is around us and what we cannot see is just as integral to our lives as what we can see.

The change if it is true (I personally think that it might be), is it positive or negative in the overall and are the UFO’s you saw machines or something more esoteric? I am not religious at all but I have, to my utter confusion experienced some things that have lead me to believe that what people were burned for hundreds of years ago was a tragedy. I believe that a mistake was made in regarding many mysteries in the word as plain negative occult practices and thus many lives were needlessly wasted.

It is also very interesting that you mention “putting out the call” as something I have felt is similar to this and found me thinking long and hard about some of what I have noticed when meditating.

“Heed a/the call?”

“You/I am the herald?”

Have you felt a longing for something so powerful that you feel like you could wither, die and you would not mind just as long as you could keep on feeling this ache and reach its source?

It is a deep yearning for something that has one twisting and turning trying to understand what and where it is coming from, a dull ache that lives deep within the chest. It is rare but very familiar, nostalgic and comforting like a really nice feeling so powerful and pervasive that it stops you in your tracks. In a way it is like stepping off a rollercoaster for a moment, has you staring into space as you try vainly to decipher it but for all that it is in vain as there are no familiar points of reference, just something so outside the norm and certainly not explainable with this clunky vocabulary?

In my whole life I could count on one hand how many times I have experienced this awesomely nice feeling of nostalgia, a feeling of great times that are long since gone. Since the latest UFO encounter I had on the 7th of last month (with three other witnesses) I have felt the very same sense of longing three times in about as many days after the sighting. My eldest moved out soon afterwards as she has never wanted to believe in this stuff, she is a typical party girl in love with love and the gadget world, you know - typical things 20 year olds are into.

Strange then that a few nights ago she sent me a text telling me very excitedly that she and her boyfriend had seen “it” again and as I reassured her to calm down she asked me quite pointedly if I knew what it all meant (I don’t). I had gone a little weird you see on the 7th as we watched the UFO pass over us and stop.

She says I gibbered strangely and asked if they could feel the love as I smiled and waved - so yeah to say she is freaked out and well outside her comfort zone is a huge understatement. I even felt guilty in a way afterwards to see the confusion on her face and I indicated that perhaps it had been a plane we had seen?

Her response was an insulted, “Dad that thing was not human!”

Anyway, Thanks for posting, I must now go and cancel the room in the mental hospital because it looks like I am not the only one to be feeling something is up and that perhaps something unexpected/amazing is going to happen?

Before anyone says I should go and see a Doctor - My doctor admitted to me that he has seen UFO's when up in the far north of Scotland and he pretends he never saw them, heh.

*Edit to add*

A friend of mine a Psychologist who also happens to be a member of the Astronomical Society of Edinburgh calls these things "celestial events" (?).

I thought that strange at first until I remembered that she has a faith so no it is not just wackos like me who have seen oddities up there.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I guess we're the Ancients, and on a TV show called Stargate.
When will we ascend? I wanna set my DVR for some shows I might miss.. (Stargate Universe)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

I believe in ascension, or descension as the case may be. It occurs upon a person's death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join