It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I appreciate your comment and respect you. What you're complaining about has nothing to do with Judaism. Good luck
www.harunyahya.net...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

I agree with your sentiment and I think that it is imperative to distinguish between those whose origin happens to be of a specific country and those who perpetrate the actions relative to a specific country.

I know many, many Muslims and they are by far some of the most peaceful, loving and committed individuals that one could meet.

The same could be said for the many, many Jews that I know. They are the same as you and I. They want a world of peace and tranquility.

Sure, both religions, Judaism and Islam, have doctrines that have been interpreted by both Rabbis and Imams over the centuries that, more or less, lead to conflict, but it is the responsibility of the average individual to see through this trove of religious disinformation and know that all who serve one God...

They serve the same God.

It is not the people of Islam, nor the Jews that are "bad", but it is the sociopaths who have hijacked the good names of these believers who are ruining this world, seemingly purposefully.

Purposefully to fulfill "prophecy".

"Prophecy" that was created in Rome of all places to lead to the fulfillment of the dream of the Caesars of Rome.

A One World Government.

And it is happening now and it is happening much more quickly than anticipated.

This tells me that TPTB are both frightened of something and in one heck of a hurry to get the job done.

Israel is a proxy regime established by the American, British, and Roman/Vatican Empire of the City in order to fulfill the prophecies that have been thousands of years of process.

If you have a God, then pray to it and ask for true loving and compassionate guidance.
If you do not have a God, then educate yourself on logical fallacies and pseudoscience so as to wade through the droves of disinformation and propaganda that will surely increase along with the power of computing as it relates to A.I.

Best wishes. Good Luck and Shalom.

We will prevail. Inshallah.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

Your words sound like it is time for revolution. So now what does an ashamed low class citizen do 4 his people?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
To InfaRedMan et al,

My use of the term "peacenik" was meant to be contemptuous. The photos of slingshots and other nonsensical weapons of resistance convinced me that several in that group wanted the commandos to open a can of whoopass on the passengers. Face it, a peaceful surrendering of the boat wouldn't have garnered many headlines.

If I'd been shot because some hothead was shooting ball bearings at the commandos with a slingshot as they landed on board you better believe if I'd come as a peaceful protester I'm going to try and find that guy and have a serious heart to heart about his actions.

There was obviously a small group on board that wanted some grisly headlines and the IDF was only too willing to comply. If everyone on the deck had reacted to the IDF boarding the same way it would have been a blood bath.

Now admitedly I don't know much about the vessel but from the looks of the build I'd guess a top speed of maybe 15 knots. Plenty slow enough for IDF Seals to have gone below and fouled the prop/s with chains and left them dead in the water.

So, who's to blame- everybody! The flotilla could have made its point without violence by peacefully surrendering after they were boarded. The IDF could have taken the vessel without a shot fired had they wanted to. Everyone, lest the naive, got what they wanted.

I made no judgment call on motives only actions and as they say, actions speak louder than words.

Now for the Zionists, lest you feel cheated that I did not hand you a club to bash me with, personally, I think Israel is a loathsome state for many reasons and that the Palestinians have been wronged for more than sixty years. Had my country, the US, avoided entanglements with the Zionist state we wouldn't be where we are today in the middle east. Israel has never really been an ally of the US unless it served their purpose.

In the US we've arrested, deported or imprisoned more Zionist spies than are represented by all other nations combined. A lot of the secrets they steal are sold to the highest bidder. Some ally and we continue to financially support them. How twisted is that?

Sadly to say, what you see is what you get now and in the foreseeable future. I used to believe that a two state solution was the answer. Not any more. The conditions under which the Israelis would permit such would be intolerable for the Palestinians and I would agree with them. Were I a Palestinian I could not and would not live as a puppet state of Zion.

So, what does that leave? A winner takes all military confrontation of biblical proportions. And it ain't far off folks. Those loony Khazar's aren't going to be happy until it's mushroom clouds for all.

I say lets get this dance started. The longer we wait the worse it will be for all concerned.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

Actually, i quite like the term peacenick ... better than soldier

You forget the most important fact. These ships were scheduled to arrive at the "blockade" line after dawn. They were headed for a showdown, and planned to make it happen in full daylight. No hidden anything.

The reason they were attacked in open sea was so that it could take place under cover of darkness. Who has what to hide, do you think?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The only regime change we need to see is in the US, the soft tyranny of the Obama adminstration must end before the US does, Israel is doing what it has to to survive, any country would do the same, when you have Islamic terrorist launching 6000 missles at your people you will do what it takes to ensure their safety, people grow up and get over your pro-Islam sympathies before you wake up to the worldwide caliphate.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I think they have the same problem we have - how to sell the public on criminals. and then steal the election.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurefireII
It would be nice if they played fair and obeyed International Law.??

Man, if thats the mentality of people..thats pretty pathetic! Since when did international law ever exist within the confines of ones borders? The flotilla crossed into known boundries within the Israel jurisdiction. Though I dont support the aggresive actions, but lets use just a bit of common sense.
If someone attacked you in your home, would you not defend yourself from that threat? Your boundries have been crossed? Do you not have the right to defend yourself, I mean we have the police to protect us right?

You gotta be kidding!

Within Israel's borders? Since when does Israel own the International Waters? Your whole argument makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Interesting read

www.rense.com...

Some quetes:

"....The Israeli pirates attacked the humanitarian aid Freedom Flotilla in the international waters over 90 miles (150 km) out of their territorial waters. The boats carried no arms; the participants strictly adhered to Ghandian mode by asking the Greek andCyprus authorities to search the boats to avoid later claims that they were armed. It did not help them: the pirates boarded the boats in the high seas, and they turned the boats into killing fields.

...Our friend Yvonne Ridley reminded that "under article 3 of the Rome Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation of 1988, it is an international crime for any person to seize or exercise control over a ship by force, and also a crime to injure or kill any person in the process.

..Israel became a pirate state, like those established in the Caribbean in 16th c or one that flourished on the Barbary Coast as late as in 19th century. Pirate states should be suppressed and dismantled; otherwise normal communications will be disrupted. And the high seas piracy has a well known remedy: the yardarm. The names of the pirates are well known; the first of them isEhud Barak, the 'defence minister' of the pirate state, whose place is at the yardarm.

This is not the first time Israel acts like a pirate state. Years ago, the Israelis had decided not to be bound by international law, by borders and frontiers, by conventions but by its own will. They seized boats in the international waters, hijacked airplanes, kidnapped people overseas and killed whomever they fancied. They kidnapped Mordecai Vanunu in Rome, they killed everywhere from Norway to Cyprus, they cloned and forged foreign passports, they seized liners and bombed airplanes. Nobody is safe from their by-far-too-long-arm; their arm should be countered by the yardarm.
Inability of the world community to deal with the pirates seriously undermined the Law of Nations and unhinged the Israeli minds. The Jews of Israel and many of their brethren elsewhere had come to an entirely wrong conclusion that they are above the law, a breed apart. "Who cares what the goyim say; what matters is what the Jews do", said the founder of Israel, David BenGurion in a moment of elation....

...the Jews of Israel do believe now that they can do whatever they wish for they are real human beings, and the rest are not. And anyway "the world hates us". So they try to justify this hatred....

Insanity is not a defence, especially in the case of simulated insanity. Israelis believe in the Mad Dog strategy attributed to Moshe Dayan or Pinchas Lavon: "Israel must be a like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." So they pretend they are even crazier than they actually are. However, if they can't be contained, mad dogs have to be shot."

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yeah we in the west are quick to influence or even topple regimes and leaders that pose a reckless threat to their region and inevitably the world.

So what's going on here? The US could easily (actually the Jewish lobby group would be a nightmare) halt all funds and munitions until a moderate government is formed, if that's at all possible. No trade embargoes, restrictions, no freezing of accounts, just good old fashion black mail to the voters of Israel.

Reckon the average Israeli would rather less hardline actions by their government all the time anyway.

[edit on 3/6/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

"Beware of those who say they are jews but are not."

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

How about a Regim change in the Muslim world and a separation between islam and state?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Fire Angel]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Yeah, how about that? I'm sure there's plenty threads here on ATS of that topic for you to discuss it.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions

well thats the main problem the western world has and the muslim world. Extreme muslims, instead we are talking about 2 mil arabs in Gaza. Who cares...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

Obviously you if your in this thread. Yea, this topic actually is important. So is what you mention, but thats a whole different topic, and will deraild this thread. Get what I'm saying?

Edit to add: I apologize for being rude in the way I adressed you.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Only way to fix things would be to put a non jew as leader.

and that will never happen so this is all a moot point

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Lemme see, how many rockets have flown from th Gaza Strip into Israel now??? Where's Hamas thes days??? What's Turkey doing getting involved???

I don't blame Israel one bit. If Israel were to ever lay down their Arms how many minutes do you think it would be before they would cease to exist?

If a war does break out over there and I'm sure it will, I just hope Israel nukes that piece of Space Rock under that golden dome over there.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Its obvious that Israels existence has never been in such danger since 62 years, and the incomprehensive behavior from around the world that Israel is fighting for its survival. Never has Israel endure such political pressure. But as a jew i have the obligation to defend the existence of Israel. Nevertheless im a optimistic and i allways try to see that the glass is half full instead of half empty because when you're thirsty you dont care that the glass is half empty...right? Its known that in the "end of days" (Ezekiel 38-39) all the nations will be against Israel and that it will be a big war and that then will come the final redemption for the whole world. So actually you're all dooing a great job for the final redemption.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Some things are just Innevitable, Death, Taxs and the US Governments
support for Israel.

The only way things will change is, if the US Government throws in towel
for their support of Israel. And even though Obama may not be in the
good books with Israel (which is a good thing), as soon as a change of
US Government and it's Business as Usual all over again.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel
reply to post by assasinforfather

How about a Regim change in the Muslim world and a separation between islam and state?

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Fire Angel]

"Seperation of state" is a US term. As is "lobbying".

The US has affected MANY regime changes in the arab world. Most notably Iran in the 50's, and Iraq in the 90's. Backfires every time.

They also created al quaeda (in Afghanistan) to counter the Soviet thrust.

Oh yes, let's go meddle some more shall we?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join