It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I don't, never have and maybe, never will understand all the dislike for Israel on ATS. With all the "open minds" and smart, informed people here...sometimes I feel like I'm missing something. Then this attack happened and I felt like..."Ahhh...maybe they are less than nice".

Then I read this on MSNBC

"PARIS - The Turkish Islamic charity behind a flotilla of aid ships that was raided by Israeli forces on its way to Gaza had ties to terrorism networks, including a 1999 al-Qaida plot to bomb Los Angeles International Airport, France's former top anti-terrorism judge said Wednesday."

So I'm back on the fence. Why there is so much hate toward Jews or Israel is beyond me. From my minimal knowledge of the history and the problems, it is the Muslims that are the problem in Israel's situation, now our (USA) situation and apparently everywhere else. Protecting yourself and your people from these radicals (whom I'm slowly beginning to believe is all Muslims) is not evil or bad...it is survival against a people hell bent on killing everyone but themselves. I know, I know...a bit wide reaching, but I've seen little to support an alternate opinion. Words are cheap.

If anyone wants to fill me in on what I'm missing...I am more than willing to listen.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

CmdrZero...

'Peaceniks' is really a derogatory, contemptuous term. Would you prefer people be war mongers? If peace didn't ultimately prevail, the human race would have wiped itself out millennia ago and you wouldn't be here to coin the term 'peacenik'.

Ironic no?

IRM

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Why there is so much hate toward Jews or Israel is beyond me.

Refer to my post on the previous page if you wish to understand the minds of those who protest against Israels handling on the flotilla incident (and more). I'm confident in saying that majority of people feel exactly as I do.

From my minimal knowledge of the history and the problems, it is the Muslims that are the problem in Israel's situation, now our (USA) situation and apparently everywhere else.

It's not that simple. There is a larger game at play. One that pits people against people for the benefit of the few.

Protecting yourself and your people from these radicals (whom I'm slowly beginning to believe is all Muslims) is not evil or bad...it is survival against a people hell bent on killing everyone but themselves.

All Muslims? You have been manipulated in the manner stipulated in my post on the previous page. It's not your fault though.

If anyone wants to fill me in on what I'm missing...I am more than willing to listen.

What you are missing is the bigger picture. That's all part and parcel of the manipulation. The whole idea of a con is that the people being conned don't realize. And a large percentage of those that finally do are put back to sleep by their own denial and ego. Being fooled is never an easy thing to admit to ones self. The frailty of human nature is all factored into the con.

Consider yourself 'filled in'.

IRM

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
I don't, never have and maybe, never will understand all the dislike for Israel on ATS. With all the "open minds" and smart, informed people here...sometimes I feel like I'm missing something. Then this attack happened and I felt like..."Ahhh...maybe they are less than nice".

Then I read this on MSNBC

"PARIS - The Turkish Islamic charity behind a flotilla of aid ships that was raided by Israeli forces on its way to Gaza had ties to terrorism networks, including a 1999 al-Qaida plot to bomb Los Angeles International Airport, France's former top anti-terrorism judge said Wednesday."

So I'm back on the fence. Why there is so much hate toward Jews or Israel is beyond me. From my minimal knowledge of the history and the problems, it is the Muslims that are the problem in Israel's situation, now our (USA) situation and apparently everywhere else. Protecting yourself and your people from these radicals (whom I'm slowly beginning to believe is all Muslims) is not evil or bad...it is survival against a people hell bent on killing everyone but themselves. I know, I know...a bit wide reaching, but I've seen little to support an alternate opinion. Words are cheap.

The people you're referring to don't hate Jews or Israel. They hate what Israel does and has been doing for more than half a century to the Palestinians, its crimes against humanity, its hypocrisy, its dishonesty, and its total disrespect and contempt for anyone and everything non-Israeli. They want Israel to be held accountable for its misdeeds, to quit threatening its neighbors, to quit being the tail that wags the American dog, quit interfering in US politics, and much, much, more.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Israel might as well just firebomb the palestinians untill nothing is left. Kill them quick instead of killing them slow like they are now. Once you eradicate all the palestinians you can build all the new settlements you want and you won't have to worry about those pesky rocket attacks or a humanitarian problem. You can even call it a final solution to the palestinian problem. hah.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Hey Yissachar1 and everyone on ATS,

I don't really know why there is such a strong "bond" that exist between the USA and Israel?? I mean??? For example. I can see why there has to be/need to be a strong bond between USA and China...As both mutually are affected by each other's action for instance because they are interconnected ECONOMICALLY.

The strong bond that exist between USA and Israel is a mystery to me. When the whole world/and the United Nation is condemning Israel for its violence (In Gaza in 2008) killing civilians, using "phosphourus" weapons etc, USA supported this action.... ????

I mean what is the reason behind this "maniac" or blind USA's support for Israel??
Do we have an economic bond with Israel that is inseparable???
(Economic Bond is the strongest indicator of cooperation! in my opinion)

EVERYONE ON ATS, TELL US YOUR RATIONAL ON WHY USA HAS THIS "SPECIAL/INSEPARABLE" BOND WITH ISRAEL.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Something interesting about zionists terrorist groups

On 25 November, 1940, the steamship S.S. Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. The explosion, carried out by the Haganah terrorist group, was only meant to prevent the ship from sailing. However, it seemed that the terrorists had miscalculated the amount of explosives needed to disable the vessel. Other sources reported that this was no miscalculation and was a deliberate mass murder of Jews by Jews aimed at drawing sympathy and influencing British immigration policy to Palestine .

THE SS PATRIA

November 25, 1940. In September, 1940, around 3,000 Jewish refugees from Vienna, Prague and Danzig were attempting to reach Palestine. In a convoy of four river steamers, they set sail down the Danube and reached the Romanian port of Tulcea where they transferred to three Greek cargo ships named Atlantic, Pacific and Milos. Conditions on board these three ships were horrendous, reminiscent of Japanese hell-ships later in the war. Eventually the ships reached Palestinian waters, but the British Colonial Office refused them permission to land. It was finally decided to deport the refugees to the island of Mauritius where a special camp was to be built. The three ships were then brought into Haifa harbour where the liner Patria was berthed. The refugees were then embarked on the Patria and as the last passengers from the Atlantic were coming on board, a tremendous explosion ripped the liner apart. The death toll amounted to 268 refugees killed. The explosion was the work of the Jewish underground army, the Haganah, who had meant only to damage the ship to prevent it sailing but had miscalculated the amount of explosives needed to disable the ship. Many say that this was no miscalculation and was deliberate murder of Jews by Jews, in an attempt to influence British immigration policy to Palestine.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
To me, Israel is just another country in the world. I think of Israel as much as I would think of lets say New Zealand, Cort d'Ivore, Mongolia, Jordan, Uzbekistan, Luxembourg, Finland, Bulgaria ETC ETC........

Meaning... I don't really think much of them. Nor does any other American on these countries that I have described.

But why should Israel be any different???
Why is Israel more important than these random countries that I have mentioned above???.....such that currently on ATS, is filled with Israel stuff???

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

It is in our politics, as well as the media, banks, etc. Isreal has one of the largest (if not the largest) amount of lobbyists. You should look into the politicial, media, and financial connections between Isreal and the US. Isreal in a way, sort of runs the US through its insiders in politics. Don't take my word for it though, there is plenty information here on ATS and the internet for you to research. A good start would be AIPAC.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions

Good Intentions,

Are you implying that Israel is running the United States through its media and lobbyist????

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Ehh not directly running it. I would call it extremely influencing.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Isreal is very important because many people are affected, and many countries are involved. All the Middle East conflicts have the potential to ignite into World War 3. What the Isreali governments are doing to the Palestinians, is unhumane.

They also provoke many countries around them, for example by flying through their airspace daily. There are many countries who are against Isreal, and many countries who support Isreal. More countries are getting involved in these past couple days, and the situation has gotten very serious. This isn't some everyday problem here, there is a genocide going and it is affecting world politics.

Edit for spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Yissachar1, until a few days ago you were the last person I would expect to say this. In the past, we have had intense discussions about Israel and more particularly about the behavior of its government.

I am very glad to see that you have come to realize that the Israeli government needs to change in order to give peace a legitimate chance. Both the Israeli and Palestinian people deserve it. If Israel allows the Palestinian territories to prosper, people would quickly lose sympathy for Hamas and other terrorist organizations while I believe that the people of Israel, on the other would gain support on a global level.

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong and I have the greatest respect for your move to post it on here.

S&F.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It would be nice if they played fair and obeyed International Law.??

Man, if thats the mentality of people..thats pretty pathetic! Since when did international law ever exist within the confines of ones borders? The flotilla crossed into known boundries within the Israel jurisdiction. Though I dont support the aggresive actions, but lets use just a bit of common sense.
If someone attacked you in your home, would you not defend yourself from that threat? Your boundries have been crossed? Do you not have the right to defend yourself, I mean we have the police to protect us right?

You gotta be kidding!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

The U.S. is targeted by extremists because of its constant support of Israel's actions. Every Arab in the region knows that without U.S. aid and support the Zionists would have no weapons to bully the region. And remember the Zionist made it very clear what their intentions were years before WW2. To force the Arabs off the land through violence. The founding fathers of Israel were the first known international terrorist network in the Middle East.

Despite that I fully understand the U.S.s need to have a "friend" in the region, but I think it was wrong to give them 100% moral support. The odd smack on the hand would have changed everything.

Should you trust Israel......?

You are not talking about an open and honest country here. Israel according to its own investigations has never committed 1 war crime in 60 yrs. Not a single one. Would you believe any other regime if they told you that ? Even the U,S. prosecutes its own occasionally for stepping over the line.

Israel says that every single Arab that ever got shot, deserved it .

The simple fact is Israel can not be trusted to tell the truth or do the right thing. It has zero accountability, no moral compass and lots of weapons.

Does that sound like a good mixture ?

[edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurefireII
It would be nice if they played fair and obeyed International Law.??

Man, if thats the mentality of people..thats pretty pathetic! Since when did international law ever exist within the confines of ones borders? The flotilla crossed into known boundries within the Israel jurisdiction.

The ship had planned to be at the (illegally) restricted area limits by dawn. At the time of the attack by IDF soldiers, they were in international waters.

I agree with the right to defend oneself against attack, and hence in this case support the passengers on the ships that were pirated by the IDF.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Good Intentions

It is in our politics, as well as the media, banks, etc. Isreal has one of the largest (if not the largest) amount of lobbyists. You should look into the politicial, media, and financial connections between Isreal and the US. Isreal in a way, sort of runs the US through its insiders in politics. Don't take my word for it though, there is plenty information here on ATS and the internet for you to research. A good start would be AIPAC.

It is not only in US like this.
Poland is occupied to by crypto jews. They change names to Polish and pretend to be Polish. But some dig and find the truth.
For example after Poland regained independecy (fall of comunism) we had two (or more) jewish democraticaly elected presidents - Kwasniewski and Kaczynski (some claim Walesa too). It is a kind of miracle if You dig and find out how many in Polish elites are with jewish roots. There are plans for Judeopolonia - a State with jewish control and rule - this plans were made in the beginings of XX century.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Well said Yissachar1, well said.

I agree wholeheartedly, and i would add that the Israeli regime currently in power is destroying not only the actual Israel, but the Idea of Israel too. More than that, they are profoundly disrespecting the memory of every single Jew who was ever persecuted or executed during WWII. You're right, the insane regime running things now, is more Nazi than the Nazi of yesteryear.

And as we all know, imitation is the greatest form of flattery is it not?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Both America and Israel need regime change, not just Israel..

but at least America hasn't put 1.5 million people in a concentration camp.

All thanks to the Zionist regime..

[edit on 3-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Ah pressed reply inadvertantly, sorry.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Thepreye]

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join