It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you help me find this thread about the swine flu?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I usually wouldn't make a thread like this, but i can't find this one article through search, and need to convince my parents to let me not get the H1N1 vaccination, and this would be the perfect story...

Back in last may or something, there was an article over an entire village getting sick over a vaccination gone wrong or something. They found a pathogen (i think) in the vaccination and the people were getting sick. It was a big topic here on ATS.

I can't remember all the details, but it would really help if you guys could help me find this...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is pretty informative.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thats the best I can do.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is all I remember about Baxter. Do some research on Baxter and you will that it is a very "interesting" company. I refuse to take anything manufactured by them:

Officials are trying to get to the bottom of how vaccine manufacturer Baxter International Inc. made "experimental virus material" based on a human flu strain but contaminated with the H5N1 avian flu virus and then distributed it to an Austrian company.

That company, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then disseminated the supposed H3N2 virus product to subcontractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. Authorities in the four European countries are looking into the incident, and their efforts are being closely watched by the World Health Organization and the European Centre for Disease Control.

ATS Link

join