It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something really Fishy! Electromagnetic waves as a Power Source???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I was reading this article about a robotic fish that was able to guide live fish, something that deserves a thread of its own and there probably will be one or is already there.
But I was amazed by these words:

The robotfish fits into a human palm and works on batteries. In the future the scientists hope to power the device, from a distance with electromagnetic waves. This is possible because electromagnetic waves are guided by water.

Original Dutch Source, use google translate to get it in English

There was a link to a article which appeared to be the source. It was a link to
Popular Science and in this article the future propulsion of this robotic fish is something completely else:

The university says the technology could even be expanded to tap energy from the movement of water to charge its batteries.

So, who's talking the truth? Why do both articles talk about a completely different source of power which they intend to use in the future? I find it really strange!
A hoax or are we finally gonna see some of Tesla's patents become reality?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Not sure about this but is this not part of what Tesla came up with (Yes I just realise you mentioned that
)?

He talked about transmitting energy. I may be totally of the mark however so please fire away!

[edit on 2/6/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I think they just tried to use a simple description for:
Electromagnetic Induction? Also your Toothbrush uses this (no open power contacts)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

This might help:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
With a proper grid of beacons you can apparently aim scalar energy anywhere you like. Basically you can heat or cool a target anywhere in the world.

Many nefarious things are said to be possible, such as steering huge jet streams and manipulating tons of water stored in the atmosphere.

Some also speculate some "chemtrails" are caused by scalar cooling...

The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics

I think OP could just talking about electromagnetic RF/EMF energy, though. This is extremely limited, as it only deals with one side of the duality.

new topics

top topics

join