It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel accused of 'act of piracy'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Israel accused of 'act of piracy'

uk.news.yahoo.com

The weapons the Israelis displayed were cooking knives, a hammer. This was a big merchant ship, of course it's going to have a hammer, of course it's going to have galley knives," he said.

He called on the Irish government to refer the incident with the Piracy Reporting Centre (PRC) in Kuala Lumpur and demand the Rachel Corrie is granted entry to Gaza. The defiant seafarer also challenged the Israeli government.

"Cop on, grow up, it's about time you let people be treated well and treated properly and stop this stupid siege and blockade on a nation of people," he said
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/2/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Ok I'm in Work at the minute so I will be making this short. This Irishman has no reason to lie about what happened on the Ship's attacked by Military Israel, everything else is just damage control propaganda by the Zionist Controlled Israeli Government! Whatever the outcome, the truth will get out and Israel eventually will be seen for the beast it really has become!

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 6/2/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I saw the IDF's photo of 'weapons' seized from the aid ship, it's on the wikipedia page if it's not linked in your article. They are indeed galley knives, at least 5 from one set including the sharpening steel. Other items are about a dozen tool handles - could be used for anything from a large hammer to a small axe. An assortment of pocket knives, all with about 3 inch blades. A ceremonial dagger. A collection of wrenches, and a paintroller. Yes, a paintroller. I kid you not.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Yes, a paintroller. I kid you not.

Any of these people could have been wearing exploding underpants. The Israeli's won't know unless they check.

Piracy is an act of robbery and/or criminal violence by private parties at sea. The term can include acts committed in other major bodies of water or on a shore. It does not normally include crimes committed against persons travelling on the same vessel as the perpetrator (e.g. one passenger stealing from others on the same vessel). The term has been used to refer to raids across land borders by non-state agents. Piracy should be distinguished from privateering, which was a legitimate form of war-like activity by non-state actors, authorized by their national authorities, until this form of commerce raiding was outlawed in the 19th century.

Wikipedia

State action. Can't be pirates.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe Yes, a paintroller. I kid you not.

Paintroller?

That's a new one on me. What is it?

OH, ffs. Paint roller.

I was reading it as "pain troller".

[edit on 2-6-2010 by vox2442]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

I watched the footage on TV last evening. What I saw was a blatant act of piracy in International waters on an unarmed cargo ship by a fully armed warship. If any other nation, in any other part of the world did this same thing, they would hang at Execution Dock for Piracy on the High Seas. Has anyone ever figured out why Israel wants to starve the Palestinians in Gaza? Are they bad people? What was their crime? When does someone come to their defense?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I confess; I'm a terrorist.

I never realised before, but I have all those "weapons" on my own property, so obviously I must be.

And wasn't there a child on one of those ships?
Kids are really dangerous. They are natural noxious substance factories.
And they can bend adults to their will just like Israel does with America.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I saw the IDF's photo of 'weapons' seized from the aid ship, it's on the wikipedia page if it's not linked in your article. They are indeed galley knives, at least 5 from one set including the sharpening steel. Other items are about a dozen tool handles - could be used for anything from a large hammer to a small axe. An assortment of pocket knives, all with about 3 inch blades. A ceremonial dagger. A collection of wrenches, and a paintroller. Yes, a paintroller. I kid you not.

Weapons used by the activists to counter israeli pirates

the trick behind the photo was to make it look as islamic as possible. so they laid all the knifes on a green flag with the muslim writing "No God but Allah, and Muhammed is his prophet" this writing is seen all over the muslim world, and it is on the Saudi flag also.

if that wasnt enough they decided to throw in a middle eastern scarf.

how pathetic, they think most people still fall for their propaganda techniques during the 80s, and 90s.

top topics

join