It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Prime Minister Resigns Over US Base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Why he wasn't able to to deliver on his promise to move the base remains a question. Probably, the US has pressured him in some way, but if so, why?

Yup people forget soooo fast:

America invaded Japan, Japan is part of America, America has the last say, not the people of Japan.

If America wants to stay there, it can unless Japanese people rise up and force America out and gain their independence.

America is a large rogue empire, ATS members should be aware of that by now.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
the japanese are lucky people , it seems that their leaders have integrity and dignity and when they fail to respect a promise they take all responsibility

In south east europe a minister wouldn't have resigned even if he was caught on camera taking millions of euros in bribe . He would come up with something like " It was an older debt "

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
i am just wondering why the japanese want the americans out?
afaik the japanese hold no ill feelings about ww2. so why?
i am sure american soldiers stationed there have been behaving themselves mostly...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Quite simple really.
He made closing the American Okinawa military base an important election issue, and he won office on that basis.

Through probable bribery and blackmail, and a now very obvious to the world false flag attack on the South Korean ship (by America), the Japanese Prime Minister is now very openly seen as being corrupt and have broken faith with the Japanese people. He sold out his own people...........

While corruption in America is admired. The more outrageously depraved and openly immoral an American President is, the More Americans admire him.

But in Japan, being unmasked as being corrupt means total shame and loss of face. That is the difference between the Japanese and American character.

There is hope for Japan yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bagari

Actually yes, the US does indirectly control Japan. The US has a monopoly one Japanese oil imports, and can effectively cut off their oil imports if the Japanese government steps out of line. This is exactly what I was told by my political instructors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join