It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do you realize your own psychic abilities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
hey ATS ive heard people yammer on about psychich abilities, of telepathy, telekinesis, ESP, and, draining energy from other people.
my question if its all true how can I do it?
if you have any advice please share
i prefer step by step instructions, but anything is welcome really
and jsut so everyone knows i am skeptical about this whole thing
so right now im going to bed but you guys have at it
favorable statistical outcomes for all

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Draining energy from people is easy - just yell at them. If they don't know how to defend themselves against this, you will suck the life force out of them, making you feel better, and them worse. If someone tries this on you, and you know how to deny them your energy, you will notice they will get very irate. Generally, they will accuse you of "not caring".

As far as seeing auras and astral travel - live pure and raise your vibration. Your "visible light spectrum" is relative to your vibration.

Light waves either transmit, reflect or absord when they hit matter, depending on the vibration of that matter. Including your body.

[edit on 2/6/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hi,

The words Psychic Abilities are the start of misunderstanding.

It's not a special ability, but something that lays dormant within us because of our "Conditioning/Indoctrination" as small children.

Do you remember a time when someone popped into your mind and within a couple of hours they called or visited you? And when a small thought pops up about an outcome, only to see that outcome become real? You get a feeling about a person on first meeting that over time shows itself to have been correct?

Those things, and other scenarios like them, is your inate psychic working.

You may have noticed if you have experienced the above at any time, that the small thoughts or feelings are so subtle that they hardly break through the billions of thoughts you are having about you day to day living.

So, to learn to listen to the small and subtle things that arise between your daily mundane thoughts is an excellent way to "hone your ability".

Lastly, experiencing yourself as a spiritual being is very simple, so anything that seems convoluted and complex will be Disinfo.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Tayesin]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
The words Psychic Abilities are the start of misunderstanding.

It's not a special ability, but something that lays dormant within us because of our "Conditioning/Indoctrination" as small children.

Very well said!

Plus, TPTB put a lot of effort into keeping our vibrations low to suppress these "psychic" abilities. It's very hard to deceive "psychic" people...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
meditate daily. get those energy pathways stimulated. www.astraldynamics.com... will help you with that. eventually you will start picking up on other peoples energetic projections. For me I see a tiny flash of light and feel an emotion, then slowly my brain deciphers the message for me and translates it to english. I think they're called ROTES Related Organized Thought Energy or "thought balls". This is how communication is done telepathically.

As far as telekenisis you can hang a washer from a string inside of a jar and get it to move. Also using static electricity to move things can train your mind to get into a state where it needs to be for telekinesis. Seems kind of a waste of time to me for so much effort to move something that weighs a feather a millimeter when you can just pick it up.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
ok thanks guys youve been great stars for everyone

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have no advice to offer, as I have wondered the same thing for years. So far, some good responses!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
when you look at a spoon for 45 mins, trying to move it with you mind and, nothing at all happens. Then you know you have absolutely no psychic powers

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
when you look at a spoon for 45 mins, trying to move it with you mind and, nothing at all happens. Then you know you have absolutely no psychic powers

lol did you try to get yourself to believe the spoon erally wasnt there?

top topics

join