It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Illuminati messages in Batman.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is from the movie Batman Forever, this is art imitating reality,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
They sure went overkill with the eye symbology.

Glad Batman destroyed one of them!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
not exactly hidden is it?!

Come on, you think that the 'illuminati' need to communicate to each other through # hollywood films?

If there is any truth to the illuminate they are wetting themselves laughing at everyone obsessing and getting distracted about secret messages while they get on with the important stuff.

Why would they (a supposedly secret organisation) need to send secret messages in a movie? Doesn't that kind of defeat the point of them being secret? could they not just send out an email?

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
i've been digging through an old comic stash i found in an even older van and i just got to read Batman shadow of the bat #61 *featuring FATE* from jan 98.
Theres a passenger plane in this tale literally called N.W.O flight 17 which is met by nefarious # during the episode. This chapter also is juicy with mythology. The jet reminded me of MH-17 when i was reading it so i made an acc here to post.

P.S i have not read a batman comic ever before these past few days and after reading 3 random comics i picked out the pile 2 nights ago, which of this one was the last i read. i got straight up realising i forgot again to turn off the pool filter and the time was like 9 45 pm. soon as i walked out the back door there was a regular looking bat sitting toward me on the thin tube/string i use for my clothesline and it flew away, took about twice as long to leave the yard as a bird would.. (pretty quick). you might describe a bats flight as sporadic. i have never seen a bat living around here in my life. i can't draw anything from it other than "what the #"

top topics

join