It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purpose of chambers in the pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Haha, here it is

This is what it's for. I hear you jumping up and down on your seat saying how does it work what's the deal?!

You have got a lot to learn before you can understand this sort of things.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
you forgot to mention if you place the other two pyramids of giza that are near it, they line up directly under orions belt. i'm trying to learn all i can about egytpian knowledge, if you know any good sites please tell me!

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Tyler, the site you got that image from (Crystal Links) is an excellenct source of information about many mysterious things.

Phoenix_cross, you're comment coincides with theories set forth by Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval. They've produced some excellent documentaries that illustrate this entire theory and do it very convincingly.

I have many links to sites about Ancient Egypt, but would have to search my CD-ROM archives to dig them out. I have 45 links to ancient mysteries sites at my website, see the Ancient Civilisations page.

Below are a few links related to Graham Hancocks' theories regarding the Giza Pyramid and the Sphinx.

www.grahamhancock.com...

www.dreamscape.com...

www.lyghtforce.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I saw this in school, a teacher showed us a video about the pyramids. When you turn the universe back, those shafts will match some specific stars.

Hmm, pitty I smokedweedallday, maybe would've rememberd a bit more about the secrets of the pyramids

Where are the large greys supposed to come from? Orion nebula

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Darn, tyler I was actually expecting something good.

This is old news, everyone knows these tunnels point to key stars, but what nobody has actually answered is what they do.

What do they do? Well I and a bunch of colleagues (whom happen to be engineers and geologists) believe these tunnels were the "drains" if you will, of the mechanisms that the Egyptians had possibly used to lower the stones in to place.

The pyramid's angles of its sides, are equal to that of sand if you were to drop it onto a point, you know how sand forms that cone. Pyramids are the maximum of the angle that sand can reach before collapse.

Well so this lends good theory to the fact that the Egyptians used sand to lower their stones into such perfect place, without the aids of massive cranes, this is the only other plausible possibility.

So these inside tunnels were sand holding up several key internal blocks, you let it drain into the interior and the whole pyramid seals up, just as it was before grave robbers plundered it.

This would also explain why blocks with broken handles, now block these passage ways further up.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hammerite,

I have seen the Giza complex up close and personal. Although books and pictures are impressive in their own right, nothing can compare to being there.

As far as methods used to build ancient structures and monoliths, please check out the story about Edward Leedskalnin:

www.temenos.nu...

I contend that mankind has lost significant mental abilities through time and this gentleman may have had a "gift" common to our ancestors.

deleted

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Another quality post tyler. How typical of the "ALL KNOWING" man who explains nothing....

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I've already seen such diagrams some years ago, but I don't remember which constellations were lined up with the passages at that time in history...I don't have that particular resource, but I could easily get it again from our public library. The books that I actually own about Egypt are more specific to their arts, history, heiroglyphs & religions (particularly as it deals with their beliefs of the afterlife).

I've also gotten ahold of some research that indicates that the dimensions of the Great Pyramid, its base-platform & even it's location coincides quite accurately as a consistant ratio with a number of the measurements of the Earth itself...Some of those ratios make as accurate measurements of the Earth as what we need modern technology to confirm...
My main source on this (which I've confirmed from a number of other, less pyramid-specific sources) is a book I borrowed from the library...I don't remember the name of it right now, but I could check it out again (One of these days).

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Think these guys are great but an arguement on why they don`t line up.

www.antiquityofman.com...

www.alien.de...

And there is stacks more, he gets the establishments backs up with his statements. NOT because he is right with things like this but because he has at certain times not thoroughly checked his claims or calculations. I think Graham Hancock is on to something with things like the pires Reis map (sp?) but have to honestly believe people who understand the precessional cycle better than me.

more rebuttals can be found here,

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by cassini]

posted on Mar, 22 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If you split the nucleus of an atom, the very makeup of such is nothing but sound waves....yes, this has been proven.

It is assumed that this also explains how God said "Let there be light" and then there was light.

It has something to do with the soundwaves.

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok i dont know what is true, but i've read 'decoding the great pyramid' by peter lemesueir and the 'sacred tablets of right knowledge' by malachi z. york, and THEY conlcude that the great pyramid is an initiation chamber to the 'hollow earth' and the "dead-end" path on the way bottom actually led to a sub-terranean chamber filled with crocodiles that each initiate must swim through to pass a large granite wall to enter...... this theory was also in robert perala's book 'divine blueprint' and another book called 'nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are' .......

other theories i've heard of the Great Pyramid:
it was an electricity conductor......

it was part of landing for crafts..

it's a symbol of the world in the universe...?
or do you believe the 'discover' channels version that they built it by hand??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well, well,

interesting post Isis

top topics

join