It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport Mural prophecies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Interesting symbolism in murals at the Denver International Airport

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

In one of his murals he points out that the symbolism of a leopard is Obama...here is his video explaining this

www.youtube.com...

Let me know what you think. I find these points to be very telling

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Dennislp3]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is the most significant thread that ATS may ever have.
It will be ridiculed, flamed and denied by many many people.
and
appreciated by very few.
Thank you for your thread
May The Peace of Our G_D Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.
S&F

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
can someone make some screen shots I can not view vids

sec line

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

Do what ever it takes to see these videos. Go to a friends home, your church, or library.
The screen shots just won't suffice.
I've been to the Denver Airport.
I know what he's talking about.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Look up denver horse

More than meets the eye here....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think I know who has Helped build Denver Airport..... and the Give away is in the Mason Block.....

New World Airport.....

The Jehovah’s Witnesses are an international religious organization that rejects much of modern Christianity in favor of what they believe to be a restoration of first-century Christianity.[1] The religion was developed in response to what was perceived to be "compromise and corruption in mainstream Christianity”[2] and it repudiates common Christian doctrines such as the Trinity, hellfire, immortality of the soul, and clergy-laity divisions, interpreting them as illegitimate additions to the original church's teachings.[3] The name "Jehovah’s Witnesses" is derived from a number of biblical passages in which the disciples of YHWH (pronounced "Jehovah" by the group) are called "Witnesses" (Isaiah 43:10). The community adopted the term "Jehovah' Witnesses" in 1931.[4]

Jehovah's Witnesses are governed by their understanding of scriptural laws and principles based on instructions received from the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, that is, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc., a legal organization in use by Jehovah’s Witnesses for their ministry work. The Watchtower Society has been publishing religious materials since the late nineteenth century: its most widely known publications being the magazines The Watchtower and Awake![5] The number of Jehovah’s Witnesses in 2006 was estimated at approximately 6.5 million.[6]

Bear with me.....

The WBTS and its slaves (their language) prohibit any association with worldly authorities. They cannot take part or do business with political, other religious, or military institutions. They don’t participate in even democratic processes. They don’t vote, or salute the flag, or join the military, or even join the Boy/Girl Scouts or the YMCA. I remember talking about the UN as the Scarlet Beast of the Apocalypse (although it turns out that the WTBTS were actually a member group of the UN). Yet it looks as though they might be involved in warfare technology investments and other prohibited political involvements

Source www.virushead.net...

The possibility Here is That the Watchtower could be behind Denver Airport and this would also explain the murials and some of the artwork as they firmly believe armaggeddon is coming. Also they were persucuted like the Jews in europe during WWII....

The Mustang.... is it representative of Revelations? Talks about four horses. The verses in NWT say a seal is opened, and four horses ride forth. The first is on a white horse. He is given a bow, and a crown, and he goes forth conquering, and completing his conquest.

www.christianwitnesses.com...

The Horse Sculpter Luis Jiménez Is it possible this man was a Jehovahs witness.... early leads suggest he could have been.

However truth can get distorted when dealing with "JW'S"

To be continued

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Definitely a creepy damned place. It's crazy how brazen they are/how in-your-face it all is...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
interpretation is a funny thing. Everyone seems to have their own ideas on what things mean. Most of what this man sees seem to be quite a stretch.
IMHO.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. So Obama will die before Russia takes over and WW3 breaks out? It makes sense.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That man has way too much time on his hands!

Interpreting art is interesting. throwing in conspiracy with art is intriguing.

Ya know, if I turn paintings and logos upside down and this way and that I can quote scripture all day long blasting just about every thing....

He needs to pay attention to himself and stop the witch hunt. While looking for demons in someones logo Christ is gonna come (literal or allegorical) and he won't even see him.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Anyone notice all the dead sea animals? (whale, turtle).
What he is calling a "leopard" is actually a snow leopard. Notice how full and long the tails are. Also the coloring is more correct for a snow leopard.
I think the phallic finds pretty ridiculous though. You can see those anywhere, even in churches.
That damn horse is insanely ugly and scary, why did they have to include it's arse hole and even emphasize it by putting veins around it!

Should I ever travel by air again I know one airport I will refuse to set foot in - DIA.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
OMG this is the worst thread evar!!!11!!!1

I can't believe what you are saying! This is preposterous!

Oh wait... I didn't watch the vids yet.

Sorry guys. I just wanted to be the first flamer!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
OK sorry...

I actually made it through 28 seconds until the guy started making up words about what God "said" in the Bible.

The notion that God doesn't reveal "ANYTHING" except through prophets is ignorant and naive in my opinion.

It's always easy to go back and say "leopard=obama" or "lion=napoleon" or "hister=hitler" after the fact. These are not prophecies, they are attempts to reconcile historic events with nebulous words or symbols from the past.

I still maintain that you guys are looking too hard for the secrets that are hidden in plain sight. All the clues to our past, the meaning of life, and our future are laid out and clearly visible to all who choose to see them.

I will admit that the stuff at DIA is creepy, but it's not prophetic.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have heard they have took some of that stuff down... after the Jessie Ventura show aired... I don't know If it's true or not... I got it as 2nd hand Info. does anybody Know for sure?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
About the horse statue at the Denver airport. Wouldn't be a representation of the Denver Broncos NFL team?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IanC99000310

The horse is pure evil. It killed its creator when he was making it. Apparently, part of the horse fell on him severing an artery in his leg!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
The President isn't a branch of the Government! That guy is wacked!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thumper76
The President isn't a branch of the Government! That guy is wacked!

It's called the "Executive Branch"....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
While some of this might seem like a stretch I don't think once he fully claims 100% accuracy with any of this...THESE ARE INTERPRETATIONS.

Check out his youtube stuff...he points out TONS of things and has well over 100 videos he has made about the end times INCLUDING WW3 and almost everything he touches upon in these videos

Here is some videos that deal with what he interpreted from the murals

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Dennislp3]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I asked this self proclaimed prophet another question. Without returning my answer to my question, he not only banned me, but removed my final question.
William Hapley, the thirdeagle of the Apocalypse, is a false prophet.
Remember, the devil will tell you a thousand truths, to have you believe one lie.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join