It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Here, Mikey Sly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers

I just thought I'd make an official introduction of myself

I'm Mikey Sly

I've been following ATS now for 6 months and decided to officially join 3 months ago. Never got around to posting an introduction thread because honestly, I didn't even know the was one.

I have been very impressed with the site however and amazed at how fast news breaks on here. Heck, I don't even have to follow the news sites much. And when something is posted on here I'm just as impressed that it comes with a source and, in fact, if it doesn't the threads will demand one.

I haven't found a forum on here that hasn't had something that has interested me either. And for the members, I may not agree with any of you 100% of the time, but I appreciate all the input, especially from the sides I disagree with. I think it makes for a great opportunity to challenge our conventional ways of thought and to learn something.

I also just finished my last interview with the Masons tonight and got approval from all three investigators so after the vote tomorrow I will officially be a Mason. I've seen there are several other brothers on here, I look forward chatting with you and even learning more about the craft.

Other than that I look forward to more great information and more great debates and hope I can help contribute back to the site for all that I get out of it.

Mikey Sly

P.S. One of these days I'd like to get an avatar and signature up of my own, any advice of how to do that would be appreciated.

Thanks everyone

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Welcome, Mikey Sly. I'm glad your interview with the Mason's went well.
Soon you will be able to work building brick houses and retaining walls using cement and cinder blocks.

Eh? That's not what you meant by masons?

Welcome, and promise to tell us all the secrets, mmmkay?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey Sly

Welcome,Mikey Sly!

Regarding your avatar, take this

See you around!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Welcome!

The masons sure are interesting, the higher levels are very different I heard...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Welcome, and congrats on finally posting an introduction. I look forward to reading your future reads whether or not the topic is the Masons or not. Enjoy your stay and I looks forward to reading your future posts!

Unseen

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Hi Mikey, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Very nice to make your acquaintance Mikey. I am also new on ATS, in fact it's my very first post. I have been reading here at ATS for a long time and have finally signed up.
I really enjoy reading the threads at ATS, so much that on occasion it warrants a response, thus; the reason I actually joined after all this time.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by JayRodney]

new topics

top topics

join