It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet ? - Oakland Ca. 05-28-10

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Birds!!! Their Birds! As much as i would like for them to be UFO Crafts, I looked at the slow motion part of the video very carefully and you can actually see the wings flapping as they try & stay in formation and Ive also recorded a formation and if i hadn't actually seen them in the Night Vision Goggles i would have probably believed they were actually UFO Crafts because they were so convincing in the video, not to say all v-formations are birds, the slow motion
flapping wings did it for me!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Birds!!! Their Birds!

OK !!! Ok !

As much as i would like for them to be UFO Crafts, I looked at the slow motion part of the video very carefully and you can actually see the wings flapping as they try & stay in formation

i noticed the same thing but the question is, is there any truth to what the cameraman said about it being somekind of artifact ?

1. The flappings you have observed in the slow motion portion of the video are artifacts of the switching frequency of the image intensifier tube.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and Ive also recorded a formation and if i hadn't actually seen them in the Night Vision Goggles i would have probably believed they were actually UFO Crafts because they were so convincing in the video, not to say all v-formations are birds, the slow motion
flapping wings did it for me!

you recorded a formation ? and didn't post your video ?

you should so we have another comparison for future reference.

did you watch the video i just posted ? i think it might prove they are birds, i dunno but i was hoping some others would check it out and see what they think about it.

just for the record here...

i didn't post this video as proof of ufo's, i posted this for discussion because the video was making the rounds on the internet and i wanted to bring it to the attention of everyone here at ATS so we could try and figure out what the objects really are. that's all

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well , why you guys discuss geese and F16's I want to go on record and say that I believe this is one aircraft possibly an FT, for the record I do not believe it is extraterrestrial in origin. Great video

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
did you watch the video i just posted ? i think it might prove they are birds, i dunno but i was hoping some others would check it out and see what they think about it.

Hi easynow, again an interesting video buddy,
with again the same difficulty to see what those “lights” could be.

I don’t recognize it as one aircraft possibly an FT as franspeakfree does because of the pretty fast and continuing changing of the formation.

I think it could be birds, it could be something else, and it could be ET crafts.

That’s the problem with this kind of videos, it’s impossible to come to a definitely conclusion.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I just remember this thread by easynow so I will post this update.

New nightvision video recorded by Kevin McCracken (kevinmc360) in Oakland on June
11, 2010 showing a similar triangular formation than the May 28, 2010 by him. This
is surprising and I wonder if these lights are indeed UFOs or a big UFO craft. Kevin
seems to be convinced these are not birds or a military craft. What is your opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

thanks for posting the video free_spirit

i posted that same exact video a couple posts up from yours but McCraken deleted it and re-uploaded it with a different url. he also blocked the embedding on the first video in the Op ( i just checked )

i really don't know what the objects are but the latest video, the one you just posted had me thinking birds. are they birds ? i can't say for sure but if you google search for "Geese and Oakland California" you will find they are there in abundance.

until somebody goes out there with McCraken and acts as a independent witness , i'm afraid the videos will just remain a curiosity.

is Mufon asleep at the wheel again ?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by easynow]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Ok, not cool man. Your OP video led me to watch one video, then another as so often happens on youtube and I ended up at this one. Now I have a huge mess to clean up. Thanks a freakin lot!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor
I have been doing some more investigation on my own. The intense infrared emission from the targets on my video's not reflection has been puzzling me. After some more reading it is possible the infrared emissions are not heat but an artifact of a high density electromagnetic radiation. These intense microwave emissions would not be in the visible light spectrum only infrared. If you read and watch YOUTUBE video's of Paul Laviolette interviews he talks about electrogravitics craft that are very much terrestrial and in use today. The exact schedule of Friday at 10:00 PM PST and their return to the same coordinates shows a propensity and arrogance of a creature of habit. If they were ET’s they would not be bound to time, a human construct.
The physics of electromagnetic radiation is electrodynamics. Electromagnetism is the physical phenomenon associated with the theory of electrodynamics. Electric and magnetic fields obey the properties of superposition so that a field due to any particular particle or time-varying electric or magnetic field will contribute to the fields present in the same space due to other causes: as they are vector fields, all magnetic and electric field vectors add together according to vector addition. For instance, a travelling EM wave incident on an atomic structure induces oscillation in the atoms of that structure, thereby causing them to emit their own EM waves, emissions which alter the impinging wave through interference. These properties cause various phenomena including refraction and diffraction.
Since light is an oscillation it is not affected by travelling through static electric or magnetic fields in a linear medium such as a vacuum. However in nonlinear media, such as some crystals, interactions can occur between light and static electric and magnetic fields — these interactions include the Faraday effect and the Kerr effect.

The infrared targets in my video’s and others like it maybe the smoking gun evidence that corroborates Paul LaViolette’s claims of electrogravitics that are terrestrial in origin.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
and the latest batch of hopefull pilots fail to pass the entrence formation test for the Blue Angles. Bob "Slowhands" Mc Gregor's hopes to join the demonstration team have been dashed for the third year in a row. It's doubtful he will ever have the confidence to talk to women again.

Sure looks like a fighter formation to me. The worst part about this video though. The camera mans annoying matter of fact statements about it having to be a UFO sprinkled through out the video.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEVINMC360
The infrared targets in my video’s and others like it maybe the smoking gun evidence that corroborates Paul LaViolette’s claims of electrogravitics that are terrestrial in origin.

Hi KEVINMC360, thanks for your reply and very interesting videos and explanation there.

It could be that the objects in question are terrestrial in origin with electrogravitic technology, but also that is impossible to know or prove for shore in my opinion.

But who knows what other even more convincing footage you will shoot one day, so I am really looking forward to that.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

The NVRS 3X50 GEN 2+ scope that was used by me for the video’s dated 05-28-2010 and 06-11-2010 is not a thermal imaging device. The equipment specification operates in the near infrared 700-800 nm.
Infrared is used in night vision equipment when there is insufficient visible light to see. Night vision devices operate through a process involving the conversion of ambient light photons into electrons which are then amplified by a chemical and electrical process and then converted back into visible light. Infrared light sources can be used to augment the available ambient light for conversion by night vision devices, increasing in-the-dark visibility without actually using a visible light source.
The use of infrared light and night vision devices should not be confused with thermal imaging which creates images based on differences in surface temperature by detecting infrared radiation heat that emanates from objects and their surrounding environment. The images in the video are not derived from heat (Long Wave Infrared) 8-12 microns but the near infrared spectrum.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I did my best to debunk these as birds, my original Youtube channel got deleted due the uploader Kevin putting in a copyright claim.

But anyway here's my vid

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join