It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Have you considered the following
1) People who own cats are slightly strange and lonely
2) You could of been giving off a very bad small that day, did you shower that day or at least the night before?
3) Did you do your hair that day? Was your hair looking ridiculous enough to put a scare into your cat.
4) Did you have your clothes on? Could you of possibly forgot to put clothes on that day? If so this could result in your cat scared witless.
5) If you put clothes on that day were they hideous enough to make a cat freak out?
6) Have you actually got a cat? Have you been on your own for a little to long?
7) cats are strange animals and will often do strange things. They play with balls of string and chase mice....this is the behavior of a CAT! So maybe it is just being a cat!
Hope this helps and that one of these points answers your very "interesting" post!
[edit on 2-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]
Originally posted by OralFixation
Originally posted by kyred
That's rather typical cat behaviour.
That's exactly what I thought when she did it at 5pm. I figured she was just acting weird. I felt it was just typical weird cat behavior. But, she did it again when I went outside at 7pm. Two times in a row is very odd, specially when she's never done that before.
[edit on 2-6-2010 by OralFixation]