It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cat saw something? Or is she just acting weird?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Say its true, why would an angel/ghost be behind me? What does that mean?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I had once a cat who one time was watching with amazement how something or someone walking through my living room. Observing her watching something I didn't see really gave me the shivers. I was living in an old house, build around 1910 at that time.

Another cat disappeared for three days while she was in my apartment and no windows or doors were open at the time.
There was no way she could get out and no place where she could hide. I looked several times and the next day a girlfriend of mine dropped by to look for her. She had a very good band with the cat and normally the cat would appear immediately to welcome her. But she didn't show up.
As I got home from work on the third day, I opened the door and the cat stood in front of me. She was however very disturbed as if she went through hell. However there were no signs of undernourishment or dehydration. It scared me a bit. Was she abducted? Had there been a portal? There was no place where she could have gotten out and absolutely no place to hide. No one had a spare key, so no one could have taken her away.

Edit: someone very prominent has stayed in the house which carries the house-number 13 and where my cat disappeared, it was Winston Churchill.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Regenstorm]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Today the cat acted as it normally does around me. Whatever freaked her out yesterday seems to be gone now.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Cats, dogs, and even little children do sense, see, and also feel your personal guids (You have normally three guids). Sometimes they are very close to you, even sometimes for the cat itself. Then they act different if they sense it. They can stare to sometthing you dont see

My cats do it all the time.

etc. etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Have you considered the following

1) People who own cats are slightly strange and lonely

2) You could of been giving off a very bad small that day, did you shower that day or at least the night before?

3) Did you do your hair that day? Was your hair looking ridiculous enough to put a scare into your cat.

4) Did you have your clothes on? Could you of possibly forgot to put clothes on that day? If so this could result in your cat scared witless.

5) If you put clothes on that day were they hideous enough to make a cat freak out?

6) Have you actually got a cat? Have you been on your own for a little to long?

7) cats are strange animals and will often do strange things. They play with balls of string and chase mice....this is the behavior of a CAT! So maybe it is just being a cat!

Hope this helps and that one of these points answers your very "interesting" post!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by C11H17N2NaO2S]

Priceless
: lol:

I take it you are not a cat-owner then ???

>>> TO THE OP

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OralFixation

Originally posted by kyred
That's rather typical cat behaviour.

That's exactly what I thought when she did it at 5pm. I figured she was just acting weird. I felt it was just typical weird cat behavior. But, she did it again when I went outside at 7pm. Two times in a row is very odd, specially when she's never done that before.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by OralFixation]

it's ironic that people just accept that cats act weird. If it was any other animal people would question it. Anyway did you know cats can also see in the ultraviolet spectrum or is it infra red. Well it's one of those two lol. Still pretty impressive. Maybe it can see something you can't??

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Your cat may have seen something. It is said animals can see things (spirits, etc.) that we cannot. Kind of like babies and small children who are more aware of things like that.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Cats aren't that weird. I mean you're ten times the size of the little thing it's gonna get startled sometimes. Kinda normal.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well to me....That entity looks kinda like an Asian guy.....'Maybe' the cat saw the Asian ghost and recognized the man from a past life experience. I'll put my money on it and say... At one point of time they've more than likely had an encounter behind a restaraunt in an alley. That cat is scared shetless...I'm just sayin...

[edit on 27-6-2010 by crunchtyme]

[edit on 27-6-2010 by crunchtyme]

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Nice picture!
You don't think it's anything? LOL!!!

Cats are sensitive to the paranormal as you call it.. no wonder they have been favored companions by witches eh?.. Many animals and insects can see energy we can't, go figure.. Nevertheless, as the Earth is rising in vibration the veils are dropping and these type of things are becoming more and more common.

If you want the entity to leave the best way is to totally ignore it.

This thread reminded me how much I need a feline friend, they are great teachers of compassion by the way.. Peace.

[edit on 27-6-2010 by Mayura]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It seems pretty clear that the cat saw someone behind you.

I note you're in So Cal. Could be that something is going to happen and you may have someone minding you for a bit to try and deliver a message. Listen with your heart. Make it easy for them, eh?

Along the same lines, we're dog-sitting for a few weeks while his owner is on vacation back to the States. Last time the dog was here (two weeks ago) we gave him a bit of liver, because he only ever gets kibble otherwise at home. He loves it! But he backed off it for a few minutes at one point as though there were someone challenging him for it. My clairvoyant daughter said there was an energy near the liver. She and the dog, who was watching all the while as well, both followed the energy with their eyes as it left and the dog hesitantly went back to eating the liver. There's no making up something like that.

He's here again but he only throws up after his delicious kibble meals. Poor dog. I wonder what's going on.

And hello to Ventura. I used to live there in my youth. My niece just moved back there too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join