It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHOCKING - MSM Ignore UK Protests About Israeli Attack - **Videos/E-Mails** - Hard Hitting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
**HARD HITTING AND HONEST VIDEO FOOTAGE BELOW***

Hi everyone,

After the shocking incident that took place earlier this week between the Israeli Military and a Turkish Aide Vessel bound for Gaza, I received the following E-Mail from George Galloway regarding a Demonstration at Downing St -

EMERGENCY DEMONSTRATION

MONDAY 31 MAY 2.00PM

DOWNING STREET

It's now been confirmed that Israel has murdered 3 unarmed civilians during an attack on the international Gaza aid flotilla, with new reports saying that 10 people may have been killed.

Dozens of people have been injured.The Gaza Freedom Flotilla is 90 miles from the Gaza shores; sailing in international waters where Israel has no jurisdiction.
Once again Israel is breaking international law and committing piracy and murder. It has long threatened this peaceful Flotilla, and is now determined to stop it from reaching its destination.

Approximately 700 civilians are on board the seven ships, of whom 28 are British citizens.An emergency demonstration has been called for Monday 31 May, 2.00pm, at Downing Street, London SW1 (nearest tube: Westminster), demanding that the British government protest against Israel's violation of international law

FOR UPDATES, PLEASE GO TO THE STOP THE WAR WEBSITE REGULARLY:http://(link tracking not allowed)/aEMHws Visit George's official website www.georgegalloway.com...

You received this message because you are subscribed to the official George Galloway mailing list.

You can leave this list at any time - to unsubscribe from this group, send email to george-galloway-mailing-list-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

Anyway, I thought it was worth posting that there has been no coverage of this on any news site what so ever.....surprise suprise...

I then received this E-Mail today from George Galloway -

RAGE AGAINST ISRAEL NATIONAL DEMONSTRATION,

LONDON, 5 JUNE

The astounding turnout at Monday's emergency protest, when at only a few hours notice, thousands laid siege to David Cameron'sresidence in Downing Street and then marched to the IsraeliEmbassy (see http://(link tracking not allowed)/aEMHws), was a reflection of theintense rage at Israel's deadly attack on the Gaza flotilla, feltby millions worldwide.

Ours was just one of hundreds of protests that took place in towns and cities across the globe. A national demonstration in London this Saturday 5 June has been called by Stop the War, CND, BMI, PCS and Viva Palestina. The GazaFlotilla March will assemble at Downing Street at 1.30 and march
to the Israeli Embassy (note below changed details for the Islamophobia conference).

Monday's emergency demonstration showed how fast we can mobilise if we use all available means to spread the word as fast as possible. Please do all you can to publicise the demonstration among your friends, in your workplace, in your trade union, in your college or school, in your community group etc.

GAZA FLOTILLA MARCH: SATURDAY 5 JUNEEND THE SIEGE OF GAZA: FREEDOM FOR PALESTINE ASSEMBLE DOWNING STREET LONDON 1.30PM

We urge all local Stop the War groups and trade union branches affiliated to Stop the War to bring their banners on the march.

FOR UPDATES, PLEASE GO TO THE STOP THE WAR WEBSITE REGULARLY:http://(link tracking not allowed)/aEMHws Visit George's official website www.georgegalloway.com...

You received this message because you are subscribed to the official George Galloway mailing list.

You can leave this list at any time - to unsubscribe from this group, send email to george-galloway-mailing-list-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com or write to us at georgegallowaydotcom@gmail.com - thank!

Much more details can be found about all this HERE

At least two thousand protesters blocked Whitehall on 31 May, and laid seige to prime minister David Cameron's Downing Street residence.

Will be a much bigger protest this weekend. Huge numbers are expected to turn out.

I must say those Vids are awesome. One guy talks about how outraged the British were at the Fact Israel Stole some Identities on Passports a few weeks back, yet there is very little said about stealing innocent lives. How right he is....

G.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by grantbeed]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Dear grantbeed

Now you know very well that you are not supposed to upset the apple cart like that.

They have an agenda and they do not want you upsetting it.

The MSM say clear of all subject that they are asked to stay clear of.

In other words if they do not want you to know then you are not going to find out.

We the people have to take back control.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

agh...gee... i'm sorry!

These videos are very moving indeed. The anger is so evident in the speakers. I really hope this new government listens and acts on it. Maybe Saturdays protest will help in getting the voice out there more.

g

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
At least in you in the UK have someone speaking for this.

In Romania , only yesterday there were a few reports of this event and they just presented an interview with an israeli soldier , with a bandage on his head or something like that , saying that he got attacked after which they responded...

And to make it even more insulting to our intelligence on a show yesterday night the " Star of David" from the Israeli flag appeared constantly in their set. There's already a video about it

I can't seem to embeed the video right , anyway here's the link www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I wonder who owns most of the MSM, if not all?

I would be more shocked if they did cover it. It would really mess with my head if they did...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

I would be more shocked if they did cover it. It would really mess with my head if they did...

Wel get ready to get your head messed up. Google is your friend. The answers you seek will amaze you.
Google Search Who runs the media

I'll throw this in for fun.
Dual Citizenship List

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It doesn't surprise me one bit that this has not been covered. It's disgraceful.

The people should be heard.

Saturday should get them listening though.

g

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It's funny to think that UK citizens own the BBC. We are to expect impartial, fair and balanced reporting. Meh FK their liscence fee!

Seen as yer a kinsman - star and flag. Aye just towing the BBC line of impartiality. Hah.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
i watched most of them on press TV however there based in Iran so its not like there gonna be hiding this are they i watch most of the news channels from many different country (even fox but that's more for comedy than anything) and trie to build up a fuller picture. i also read a few different papers and of course theirs always someone at Ats willing to break a story for me to further research.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The Zionists are lossing the battel and the more they try to supress the free press the more people are waking up.

I always keep one eye on Russia Today and now and then i even watch fox news to ensure i get both side to the story.

The internet has taken over MSM and we have zionists trying to seize control of the web but thats like trying to use chewing gum to block a leak however when it comes to the worlds economy they have total control and are intent on introducing the Amero and a personal carbon tax.

i'm no fan of muslims and i'll tell them so, face to face on the streets as i join them in protests over this act of war Iserail has started in London if any major protest is planned.

ffs even the jewish comunity is coming out against the zionists on this one so how anyone can claim to reporting the news without showing the anger in the streets is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Rupert Murdock who has Jewish roots....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Gee, that's odd. I saw coverage on ABC nightly news covering protests in the UK, France and elsewhere realted to this story. The coverage even included interviews with some of the protesters. I don't watch FOX but I'm willing to bet they kept their distance but I know for a fact that it was covered. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thankyou for sharing these videos, I had no idea about these protests, it's disgraceful that somewhere along the line a decision has been made to ignore the public outcry.

I will try to be in London for Saturday!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

i went to see what fox made of all of this but with in seconds they had it related to al qaeda so i switched of. i feel sorry for the people that watch fox and think its news they need help.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

Yep. I see now they are linking Turks with terrorist organisations. How low will they stoop.

g

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DomhainGràdh
It's funny to think that UK citizens own the BBC. We are to expect impartial, fair and balanced reporting. Meh FK their liscence fee!

Seen as yer a kinsman - star and flag. Aye just towing the BBC line of impartiality. Hah.

Yep, everyone pays for what they watch, yet you only get shown what THEY want you to see!!!

It's all wrong mate.

g

new topics

top topics

join