It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Later Intro of time91

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey, I'm time91. I'm an 18 year old college student. Been coming here for months, signed up and posting since January. I like reading everything on here, but I really enjoy financial things, history, and current events. My family is heavily into banking and money management, so I do have fairly extensive knowledge on the markets, and I follow them daily. I also have some family members who have worked on classified projects, and one in an intel agency, but I don't have any inside info so don't ask.
See you out there on the boards, if you see me say hello, if I'm wrong tell me, if we disagree so be it.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Hi time91, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Welcome to ATS. We looking forward to the ideas and insight you bring to our community!

Unseen

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by time91
Hey, I'm time91. I'm an 18 year old college student. Been coming here for months, signed up and posting since January. I like reading everything on here, but I really enjoy financial things, history, and current events. My family is heavily into banking and money management, so I do have fairly extensive knowledge on the markets, and I follow them daily. I also have some family members who have worked on classified projects, and one in an intel agency, but I don't have any inside info so don't ask.
See you out there on the boards, if you see me say hello, if I'm wrong tell me, if we disagree so be it.

welcome! I'd heavily suggest you head to Up-to-the-minute-market-data thread

even thou I have very little knowledge in markets/currency other than buy low/sell high, it's in my top 5 of all time threads. IMO, and I kid you NOT, it was the #1 place I really started to see the economy in the US start to slide 1.5 YEARS before it happened.

Why?

Because of all the excellent members with deep knowledge in those areas that have a real concern for all of ATS and humanity and willing to share that knowledge in the face of uncertainy. I still laugh when I had a converstation with a friend of mine when I told him a year before all this crap was going to happen, he scoffed.

He now listens a bit more and holds his 1 min comments a little longer!!!
Wisdom & knowledge kissed each other!!!

Welcome to ATS my friend !!! Hope to see some excellent posts up there!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hi there,

Its hard to imagine anyone of 18 years of age having much knowledge on Banking and international finance. Not to the depth that would clarify anything of importance. Plus your parents work on classified project. hmmm ok!

What message are you trying to get some of the paranoid people on here to believe.

Oh by the way... hi!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Welcome on ATS!

Have fun!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

Hi there,

Its hard to imagine anyone of 18 years of age having much knowledge on Banking and international finance. Not to the depth that would clarify anything of importance.

Haha true, its very complicated. I guess I should say more than almost anyone my age then? I'm still learning everyday.

Plus your parents work on classified project. hmmm ok!

What message are you trying to get some of the paranoid people on here to believe.

Oh by the way... hi!

...I didn't say my parents... But I have family members who used to work on, indeed, at the time, classified projects. It wasn't developing new technology (I think), but they dealt with sensitive materials. Paranoid people can believe whatever they want to.
& Hello.

top topics

join