It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Are Moving

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I see someone grasping at straws. I see someone seeing connections where there are none. With all of the people on this Earth there are going to be millions of deaths each year. Ted STevens just died. Are you going to claim that he is really alive? Can you show that anyone of the people you listed is not dead?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Recent Rise in strange high profile deaths continue:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The other thread you referenced rajaten makes the Gary Coleman claim look respectable.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
"The Elites Are Moving" yeah, moving out

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Wow. That is one of the greatest stretches of the imagination I have seen; to link or consider Gary Coleman with the elite!

Same goes for Hopper. The guy was Koopa in the failure Super Mario Bros. movie. Not quite the mark of 'Elite' in my book.

I came into this thread expecting a list of new home purchases by elites in 'safe' areas. I'm greatly disappointed.

On the bright side, I appreciate the chuckle.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Wolf321]

Hey hopper was the man, Super mario rocked and if i can remember correctly wasnt he the bad guy in water world, A end of the world movie?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In my reality Gary Coleman died in May and is in an underground bunker called a funeral plot.
Weird?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And I suppose tu-pac is an elite? Honestly I dont know what to believe anymore until something happens i guess i will continue to lose sleep...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
ELITE

Every
Life
Is
Totally
Empty

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
ELITE

Eek
Lager glass
Is
Totally
Empty

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Add Amschel Rothschild to the list:

Amschel Rothschild Heir To Rothschild Empire Found Dead In Paris Hotel
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by UcDat
started on 6/11/2011 @ 01:03 AM

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
interesting thread and i do agree that many icons [very rich] are stepping down i myself have been watching closely and i cannot remember the last time i saw Richard branson in public .
I think that actors are important as films are produced for a reason and the increase in doom and gloom films in the last 3 years all follow the same message
1.the world is about to suffer huge changes and for the most of us we will not live through it.
2.the world governments will know but will keep it from you and kill anyone who try's to tell you or make them look like nut jobs
3.the said governments will have a plan in place to save a chosen few paid for by the super rich.

This speaks volumes to me and in a way i believe that they are warning you this is what is going to happen and not this is what could happen after all the theme of these films has changed from we can save the day to we will save a few food for thought.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

and the increase in doom and gloom films in the last 3 years all follow the same message

Can you give us a few hints as to the movies you were thinking about the same message you think is there?

Is this the zombie genre or the vampire genre or the mockumentary genre?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

are you really saying you don't understand what films i am on about, if so that makes you one of the very few in the civilised world.
You are so say an expert here and i have come up against you before so maybe you have an excuse as in you are to busy[smart]to watch films.
if you really expect me to believe that you haven't watched any of the big disaster films made of late.
Do some research the clues are there
personally i am a science fiction fan as i feel this is where the seeds for the best leaps in science and tech are found.
Stanley cubic had a very good view of what is going on and his films are full of messages if you can look beyond the surface.
edit on 15-6-2011 by djcarlosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

are you really saying you don't understand what films i am on about, if so that makes you one of the very few in the civilised world.

Why should I guess? What are you watching?

I see lots of films although I doubt we watch the same ones since there are so many to choose from. I recently saw Lightning Jack, Source Code, In High Society, Just Friends, Sacrifice, War Wagon, Green Hornet, Mars Needs Moms, and The Resident. I've seen others, but this is a short list.

I see no pattern in my list. What do you find in your list?

Do some research the clues are there /quote]
The only way I can learn what you see is to ask you.

PS It's Stanley Kubrick and he made many films including Full Metal Jacket. Do you use www.imdb.com?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by rajaten
I find it a little suspicious that Coleman's family members weren't even around when he died, it seems they are even kept out of the loop. I guess he couldnt afford to buy their lives a place in the NWO list of who will survive.

Wha?

After suffering a brain hemorrhage, Coleman was taken off life support Friday and died, his family and friends at his side, said Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank. He was 42.

Read more: www.heraldonline.com...

And I agree with the other poster. Gary Coleman being an "elite" is the funniest thing I have heard all day.

Though 2010 is a good year for rich people to die. No estate taxes. At all. I personally was curious whether or not we would have a lot of rich people "die" and transfer their estates tax free. But I dont think Gary Coleman needed this break. He wasnt doing that well financially.

abcnews.go.com...

Maybe Coleman got a concession for his entertainment value. Imagine being stuck under Denver Airport for two years with all the boring politicians and other wealthy squares.

Well seeing Gary Coleman everyday would put a smile on my face, I bet they would of preferred Eddie Murphy though after his stand up's raw and delirious it was just too good compared to Coleman haha.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join