It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Are Moving

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

I find it a little suspicious that Coleman's family members weren't even around when he died, it seems they are even kept out of the loop. I guess he couldnt afford to buy their lives a place in the NWO list of who will survive.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by rajaten]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by rajaten]

I can appreciate your outside the box thinking. I really can bro but I think gary coleman was sort of broke lately wasnt he?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Why would Gary Coleman need to fake his death in order to vanish? Would anyone have noticed?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Oprah is retiring in 2011

See, that clears it all up right there.

Oprah is beginning an evening program in 2012. She is not going away, just somewhere else. I find it very hard to believe that Oprah would allow the world to end when she still has plans.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i suspect that this is indeed preparation for the next depression, on a more global scale. Download pictures of these people now, though, and memorize the faces in case they decide to come out of hiding for fresh air and supplies.
if the land becomes anymore lawless than it is now, I suspect the recently elite will definitely be hunted and killed for helping destroy the global economy.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I understand that one of Coleman's fans supplied him with a personalized casket.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77f3378f72a8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
so that's where Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, Brittney Murphy, Ed McMahon, DJ AM, and all the other elitists went.

Phewe!!! for a second there I thought they had all died

Uh-huh. Just who do YOU work for, sir? CIA? DHS? DVD? NKVD? I'm NOT buying, your reverse psychology!!
Farrah, IS alive- in my heart!
As for Dennisss Hooper- he's a crazy SOB (swellolboy), who will be found dead, suffocated in his own vomit, on the 5th of Jy, 2010. (D'OH!! THAT was classified- forget you saw it!)
Sorry- it's hard to type here, with all the heavy earth-moving equipment, and all. And the undergroung explosions!
My advise, to the "average" citizen- "Don't Worry, Be Happy", Man.

If you haven't started planning your BETASITE, 10 years ago, it's too late.
Enjoy what time you have, for you never know, when I will come. Sorry- when DEATH will come. "What WAS in that pill, Sweetie??"

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Now there's an interesting site, the-rabbits-hole.com...
If you think about it, how fair is it that the corrupt scum of the earth get to survive while the vast majority of the world dies?
Well, whatever happens will happen for a reason.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
They are going to keep things quiet till the meteor shower. I am not 100% sure, but we will not see any big meteors hit Earth this time and we will all be standing around watching who comes out of the underground bunkers.

They are not going to be too happy about the fact most people survived.

We are going to experience a 3,600 year cycle Meteor Shower of epic proportions. But there will be no big meteor strikes here on Earth like we have seen on Jupiter, no thanks to those hiding underground. At least this is what I posted about back in 2006.

Study Ice core samples taken from the poles, for verrification of event, which is due now.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coldhands

If you think that the rabbits hole holds valid information, then think again. Check out just about anything on the site and find out that it is not telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
LMAO maybe the OP might be right after all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

LOL to soon!

But funny!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by coldhands

If you think that the rabbits hole holds valid information, then think again. Check out just about anything on the site and find out that it is not telling the truth.

Hehe. Looking down the list of headline stories on this (The Rabbit's Hole) page, it appears they can't even spell "Nemisis" correctly. Looks like The Rabbit's Hole has met its Nemesis. It's even funnier (or sadder, depending on one's POV) when you notice that they quote a space.com article that includes the correct spelling of the fearsome Death Star.

Hasty (or ESL of course) spelling is fine in a forum setting like this, but on a supposedly serious alternative news website, it is a definite red flag. Having said that, even the jolly old BBC is making more and more gross errors these days. The world IS coming to an end!

Although... a confession... I am not against the thought that there is indeed something to the Nemesis story.... Did God use the close approach of this interstellar beast to induce the incredible stresses and strains on Earth that caused the Flood? Answers on a postcard to the OP of this thread please!

Yoikes, I just realized that I have said nothing whatsoever that could be considered "on topic" in the context of this thread, and as I don't want my words of wisdom to get consigned to SO's lunchbox, I'd better get relevant for a moment.

I have to agree with the somewhat unkindly stated assessment that the OP was being serious with his Gary Coleman comment. Even I (an Englishman who thinks that the entertainment/TV industry is the spawn of Satan and doesn't have a single TV in his home) knew that Coleman had hit skid row decades ago. However, it is not particularly helpful to dismiss everything a person says simply because we know that one thought was off base.

The whole CEO/CFO/CAO resignation angle is more interesting, but of course the economy taking an early bath may well be the reason for that.... but even more of course the financial implosion is all part of the plan, is it not?

Food for thought.

As for Oprah......

Anyone who owns/runs a magazine that features their own image on every cover is too much even for the Elite. What an EGO. Yeah - she's done some great charitable work, but I don't think she's anything more than a curiously American phenomenon. A creation of the capitalistic nightmare that this ol' country has become....

Everyone else flaming me ---->

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldhands
Now there's an interesting site, the-rabbits-hole.com...
If you think about it, how fair is it that the corrupt scum of the earth get to survive while the vast majority of the world dies?
Well, whatever happens will happen for a reason.

You know what a rabbits hole is full of dont you prime example from site

They SAY

NASA: Sun`s dark companion star NEMISIS – Lurking in our solar system

The site they link to SAYS

A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.

So lets see they says its IN our solar system and the site the links from says MAY BE NEAR not quite the same is it.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

GREAT TOPIC.

I've tried for years hereon and at FREEREPUBLIC.COM to get folks to report such goings on.

JUST THINK, with as many members as we have . . . there

MUST BE 100'S OF ATSers who are secretaries, drivers, maids, gardeners, accountants, lawyers, MD's, pilots, etc.

FOR THE UPPER LEVEL ELITES.

THEY COULD FIND CLEVER WAYS THROUGH RELATIVES AND FRIENDS ONCE OR 3 TIMES REMOVED TO ANONYMOUSLY REPORT MAJOR CHANGES IN THE ROUTINES OF THEIR ELITES.

THEY COULD

COULD

PARTICULARLY REPORT EVIDENCE OF SUCH ELITES REMOVING THEMSELVES FROM THE MAIN STREAM

TOWARD HIDEAWAYS, DISTANT ISLANDS, MOUNTAIN RETREATS, BUNKERS ETC.

PERHAPS WE COULD DEVISE A CODED SYSTEM, OF SORTS.

WE COULD CALL IT

THE ATS ELITE LOCATION ALERT INDEX:

LEVELS

1 = SIGNIFICANT CHANGE IN ROUTINE TOWARD LESS INVOLVEMENT IN DAY TO DAY RUNNING OF THINGS.

2. = MAJOR CHANGE TOWARD WITHDRAWING FROM DAY TO DAY RUNNINT TO MINOR OVERSIGHT.

3 = TOTALLY PASSING THE BATON TO OTHER UNDERLINGS OR SOME SUCH.

4 = KNOWN CHANGING RESIDENCE TOWARD A RETIREMENT SORT OF VENUE.

5 = KNOWN OR SIGNIFICANTLY EVIDENT CHANGING RESIDENCE TOWARD VERY DISTANT ISLAND, SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE REMOTE LOCATIONS, REMOTE MOUNTAIN LOCATIONS AND VERY UNREACHABLE.

6 = KNOWN OR SIGNIFICANTLY EVIDENT CHANGING OF RESIDENCE TO MAJOR SIZED BUNKER LOCATIONS.

1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 6.1 OF THE ABOVE COULD = DEFINITE OBSERVATION, PROOF OF THE ABOVE BY PERSONS IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH SAID ELITES.

1.2 2.2 3.2 4.2 5.2 6.2 OF THE ABOVE COULD = SERIOUS, MORE RELIABLE RUMOR OF SAME FROM NORMALLY RELIABLE PERSONS IN ONCE REMOVED CONTACT WITH SAID ELITES.

1.3, 2.3, 3.3, 4.3, 5.3, 6.3 COULD = REGARDLESS OF THE QUALITY OF THE INFO, THE PERSON IN THE ELITE'S LIFE IS TAKING IT SO SERIOUSLY AS TO MOVE HOUSE TOWARD THEIR OWN SECULDED LOCATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

EVEN IF WE HAD JUST 24 SUCH REPORTS--MUCH MORE SO 100--IT WOULD BE A VERY SIGNIFICANT BIT OF DATA.

I WOULD SUGGEST THAT THE SOURCES WOULD NEED TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL. DO NOT COMMUNICATE BY ANY MAIL OR ELECTRONIC MEANS TO THOSE REPORTING TO ATS. It would be better for them to go to a library and anonymously pay someone already online, to type in a short paragraph reporting such to an ATS thread about such. That way the one entering the data would not have any real idea who the source was. All the more so if it was done at a distant city the source was visiting on business or pleasure or some such.

VOT YOU TINK, GROUP?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Seriously, that post probably takes the cake mate. I read alot of posts on here but none nearly as banged up as that. The worst theory ive ever heard in my life, bar none.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I think there is something to parts of your OP. At least that groups of people who could be in the know are either retiring from public eye in mass numbers (i.e. CEOs and police chiefs, etc.) and others who are setting up retreats in rather strange places. Then you also have things like all the stuff at D.I.A. (Denver's airport) and the movement of NORTHCOM and the CIA from DC where it makes sense for them to be to Denver, which makes no sense really.

You should have never mentioned Hopper/Coleman part though because it did ruin the credibility of your post a bit. That being said holy Flaming Batman! Get a life folks! You're gonna drive someone to suicide over a freakin joke! Grow up!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

OH NOES GRAMMAR NAZI!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
THere is validity to this. Obama, the reptillian president is hiding out in the basement of the white house. All of these rich celebrities are enjoying their money and spending time with their families. These major business owners like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are hoarding all their money in preparation for the disaster. Congress keeps taking breaks to spend time with their family. The aliens are already here poltting our demise and working ont he universal healthcare plan. They are also sabotaging the levees here in new orleans. The catholic church installed this old pope so he could sacrifice himself when Nibiru destroys us.

SOn of a bitch. We just took a vacation too. I guess I'm not elite. Because I didn't do it because the world was ending. I did it because my family needed a holiday. And we enjoy spending time together outside the hustle of everyday life. But we all know it's impossible for the elites to do that riight? THey can't spend time with their families or take a break with their hundreds of millions of dollars just because they need some family time. It's because they know something we don't.

Hell it's impossible for them to get stressed and quit their high pressure jobs, or take a 2 week vacation. Theresalways a secret plot. You guys have to realize that. THe elites aren't capable of doing the things normal people do like getting stressed out or reinviferating their family. Jeez

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You create your own reality from here on, I for one won't be on the parallel reality Earth where the bunkers are required, I can only pray that these people can get past the fear and see the light before they condemn themselves to a very negative reality.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Take a look at this guys:
en.wikipedia.org...

We have

Alberto Müller Rojas, 75, Venezuelan military officer and politician, former adviser to Hugo Chávez.

Luis Tascón, 41, Venezuelan politician, member of the National Assembly, colorectal cancer.

Tab Baker, 50, American actor (Prison Break), heart attack

Aleksandr Bokovikov, 53, Russian politician, Governor of Evenk Autonomous Okrug (1997–2001), heart attack.

Matthew Simmons, 67, American businessman and economist.

Robert E. Davis, 70, American jurist, Chief Justice of the Kansas Supreme Court (2009–2010)
and many more all "died" this year.
Just a thought

[edit on 16-8-2010 by rajaten]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join