It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Are Moving

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

No one is losing temper. I'm just using your own words to to illustrate how poorly thought out this thread is. You make a claim which has no evidence or is based on incorrect evidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If you cant lighten up and post comments that arent purely designed to refute anything at all that I post, please move along as you are not welcome. Go spread your negative nitpicking elsewhere!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I think your theory is interesting. However, I'm not really sure you can tell someone to leave a thread. That seems in poor manners for the spirit of discourse. Your quote at the bottom of your posts says something about keeping one's mind open ... your shutting down of differing opinions doesn't seem very open-minded. In your OP it did not seem as if you were joking about Gary Coleman, at least I didn't read it that way.

I do agree that there may be something going on behind the scenes we see everyday and it may involve countless gov't officials, celebrities, and the wealthy elite. I don't agree with your treatment of those that are criticizing your posts. We learn through constructive criticism.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If you continue to make profound and stunning errors then I can point them out. The idea here is to do a small amount of research before posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
[edit on 3-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i dont this your your links mean anything

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

I dont think you speak english well.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

We are in the grip of a world wide recession and YOU think its strange a lot of CEO's are resigning or about to, a lot will be going because they are due to retire some because they KNOW they will be pushed.

YOU need to think more before jumping to conclusions THATS the real problem

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I just saw that you have honored me in your signature. Bravo. Thanks very much for saying quite clearly that your information has been wrong. That is the dubious statement of someone with little to say. You might consider doing a little more research.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Theres always been something about Dennis Hopper. He always plays that suspicious bad guy you just cant trust.

That jive talking little man Gary Coleman from Different Strokes. Just because your three feet tall doesn't mean you can put something past me Gary.

You lump Hopper and Coleman in with the elites???

MORE EVIDENCE: Independant Research confirms over 170 + CEO / CFO Resignations in 2010!
the-rabbits-hole.com...

And that couldn't have anything to do with the economy tanking and these guys trying to get out while they can before they are replaced or fired?

Tom Cruise knows:
www.celebitchy.com...

You destroyed all credibility right there.

Now, if you were joking (which I'm pretty sure you were) then well done.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I just gotta say I think I'm in love with whoever that is in that picture...wow....

Anywho everyone like I said before denver is the safest place that is clear...
Free mason symbols, obscure paintings, mega city...Under an airport?
Let's connect the dots fast...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is interesting... Coincidence???

news.yahoo.com...

Millionaire's test rocket reaches orbit on 1st try
By MARCIA DUNN, AP Aerospace Writer Marcia Dunn, Ap Aerospace Writer – Fri Jun 4, 7:06 pm ET
CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. – A multimillionaire's test rocket blasted off on its maiden voyage Friday and successfully reached orbit in a dry run for NASA's push to go commercial.

SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket achieved Earth orbit nine minutes into the flight as planned, drawing praise from NASA, the White House and others eager for the company to start resupplying the International Space Station.

"This has really been a fantastic day," said an exuberant Elon Musk, SpaceX's founder. He said Friday's launch helps vindicate President Barack Obama's plan to give private companies the job of ferrying cargo and ultimately people to the space station, freeing up NASA to aim for true outer space.

"This bodes very well for the Obama plan," said Musk, the co-founder of PayPal. "It shows that even a sort of small new company like SpaceX can make a real difference."

In a telephone news conference, Musk said celebratory margaritas were on his immediate radar. But he's already looking ahead to the next Falcon 9 launch this summer and, hopefully, the first cargo run to the space station next year. Astronauts could follow within three years of the company getting a contract from NASA, he said, and quite possibly average citizens in five to six years.

"This is the dawn of a new era in space exploration, I think a very exciting era and one which I think will lead to the democratization of space, making space accessible to everyone eventually," Musk said. "Yeah, I think this is really a historic moment."

SpaceX's brand new rocket soared off its launch pad into thin clouds at mid-afternoon, carrying a test version of the company's spacecraft, named Dragon. The goal was to put the capsule into a 155-mile-high orbit, which it did. The capsule will remain in orbit for a year before descending and burning up in the atmosphere.

"A near bull's-eye," Musk said.

The first attempt to launch the 158-foot rocket was aborted in the final few seconds earlier in the afternoon because of questionable readings with the engine-ignition system.

NASA hopes to use the Falcon-Dragon combo for hauling supplies and possibly astronauts to the space station, once the shuttles retire later this year or early next.

Hawthorne, Calif.-based SpaceX — or Space Exploration Technologies — is one of several companies vying for NASA's business. It was founded eight years ago by Musk, 38, a South African-born entrepreneur.

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden called Friday's launch "an important milestone in the commercial transportation effort" and said it puts the company a step closer to supplying the space station.

And the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy shot out this tweet: "what a show!"

"My e-mail box has gone bonkers," Musk said, "and my phone has been ringing off the hook."

Along with all the congratulations, there were cautionary words from critics like Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, who noted "this modest success" does not mean commercial companies are ready to step in and replace NASA.

Musk acknowledged Friday's flight to orbit does not mean the commercial space industry can do anything, anytime, but noted it should provide "a huge boost of confidence" for the industry.

The Planetary Society shares his assessment.

"Hats off," the society said in a statement. "Today's flight of Falcon 9 could be the first small step toward relieving NASA launchers of the burden of low-Earth orbit, thus freeing the U.S. space agency to reach new worlds."

Both Musk and the former space shuttle and space station commander in charge of astronaut safety and mission assurance for SpaceX, Kenneth Bowersox, repeatedly told reporters that they would learn from the test flight, no matter what the outcome and that it would help improve future F

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I would guess that the elite are a special crowd and if the rich..who
are not doctors etc..want to make a move to safety, they are on their
own. By that I mean there could be those of true useful service to
the elite etc..but it would be hard to imagine that an actor would fit
into that catagory...especially if they were not in agreement with
the elite crowd..just my puney thoughts guys from person who would
deffinitely be left to fend for themselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I know that the elite may provide refuge for themselves, but if they go in the hole and we are all left to die....who's gonna wash their dishes and wipe their rears when they come back out?

Basically, they are gonna be like deserted survivors on a stranded planet. Their gear and equipment will last only so long... then they become like the bunker people in "A Boy and His Dog."

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I cannot picture any group of any calliber remaining calm and together
forever in a place where there is literally nowhere else to go.
One would have to have a very strong constitution as they say to
be able to mentally grasp the scope of their unique situation. Imagine
if you will a group of astronauts in deep space who have to live together
for a very very long time..I think chaos would eventually erupt.
Just my humble thoughts.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ha.

But all kidding aside, apart from celebs, it seems some real law enforcement people are "retiring" in droves too. Like people who might know something.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pamie

It would be so hillariously funny if in the end nothing would happen and the "elites" would be stuck in their retreats having given up their comfy positions in our lives for some (bogus?) end of hte world scenario they and only they themselves believe, while we are celebrating in the streets because were for the first time in our lives really and genuinely autonomous

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
so that's where Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, Brittney Murphy, Ed McMahon, DJ AM, and all the other elitists went.

Phewe!!! for a second there I thought they had all died

Lets not forget Elvis

Aint nothing but a hound Dog!

There all safe somewhere waiting for it to be over I bet.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Fire Angel

I dont think you speak english well.

What are you? Are you an English scholar? Shakespear's relative?
This is an international forum. Many people dont know English that well. Including me . See the point he is trying to say. Dont look down at others.
What do we have to do who dont know English well? Do we have to attend Oxford and then come to ATS?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by rajaten

My whole life I have been a big fan of Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain. I now realize that these people were just so F'ed up on drugs and under so much pressure that they mistook the dates and left to go to their bunkers 20 to 40 years too early. Now I will start saving up gold and silver so I can get tickets to that concert.

I hear they are going to play Purple Roadhouse Imagine Spirit
It's a callabo
sweet

Jeez, you forgot Biggy Smalls and 2pac, maybe Eazy-E, and Janis Joplin too. Yes, its only a theory so far, but, its just crazy enough to be true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join