It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Are Moving

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I find it a little suspicious that Coleman's family members weren't even around when he died, it seems they are even kept out of the loop. I guess he couldnt afford to buy their lives a place in the NWO list of who will survive.

You don't seem to be aware that he was destitute. He was online begging for money a while back. He was also begging people to put in a good word with the networks so he could get a job.

Here's a little news on this person you have listed as elite:
Feb 8 2010 - Coleman pleads guilty to domestic violence
Jan 26 2010 - a fan had to put up the bail money for Coleman $1,725
Jan 25 2010 - Coleman booked into Utah County jail
Jan 12 2010 - reaches agreement in case where he hit a man with his truck after a fight at a bowling alley
2005-2010 - 20 times police went to his house including another suicide attempt
1999 - Gary Coleman is Bankrupt
1993 - two suicide attempts
1986 - his TV show and claim to fame is canceled (24 years ago)

Gary Coleman: Bankrupt

Gary Coleman, the highest-paid TV child actor of his era and onetime keeper of a multimillion-dollar estate, announced today he is broke.

The ex-Diff'rent Strokes star, whose recent credits included a stint as a mall security guard, personally filed the paperwork for bankruptcy protection this afternoon at the federal courthouse in Los Angeles.

It's been a quarter century since he was a big name and it has been 21 years since he filed for bankruptcy protection.

Hardly elite is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes it just shows how much thinking goes into these wild theories, about none its seems ,if thats what it takes to be elite being a bankrupt ex star. There must be places for most people then

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I will be realesing proof that MW2 has Alien Grey's and The Second Sun. Nemises

The biggest easter egg in the world.

Coming this week

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Wow! Fiction in the form of a video game means absolutely nothing other than its a cool game.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
yea the PM resignation is pretty suspicious
they attempted to use his faillure to get rid of u.s. military presence in okinawa there as the reason, but i mean its not like he was the only politician who reneged on their promises.

your thread reminded me of this:

16 You have increased the number of your merchants
till they are more than the stars of the sky,
but like locusts they strip the land
and then fly away.

17 Your guards are like locusts,
your officials like swarms of locusts
that settle in the walls on a cold day—

but when the sun appears they fly away,
and no one knows where.

nahum 3;16-17

its actually talking to nineveh but hey, its still pretty uncanny how it might fit the u.s. right now. the bible is full of figurative and coded meanings. history has repeated itself many times. (and yes, nineveh did fall)

one could argue that corporations and the banking elites (merchants) stripped the lands and flew away to places where labor was cheaper.

mmmm and that last part, the 'sun' appears? maybe a reference to nibiru? lol i dunno. cuz its not like on a cold day there is no sun.

..or from that 6/23 terror thread there are people talking about many pop culture references to a 'shining sun' on top of a 226. (june 22), like in the jayz mv.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

ok ok so gary coleman probably isnt an elite and did die naturally, that doesnt take anything away from the CEO/CFO resignations list I provided. Something is happening.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
My position is solely that Gary Coleman was not an elite. Here you draw the conclusion that he died naturally. That is immaterial. My suggestion is that good research needs to be done.

1. How do we know what the accuracy is of the list provided?
a. Is the list complete?
b. Are people on the list that should not be?
2. How do we know that this is in anyway unusual?
a. Did these people take another position in the company?
b. Did they move to another company?
c. Did these people retire?

Making a mistake in the simple case of Gary Coleman makes me think that things need to be closely scrutinized.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Your standards are impossible. It seems you require god himself to come down before your own eyes and say something to you whilst your video camera is recording before you will accept the validity of anything at all.

Do you have the time and resources to seek the answers to your list of questions? I dont, and im sure that no one else does either. If you cannot make a wise decision based on limited information, I suggest you disconnect yourself from the internet for your own sanity.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I havent read any of the other posts but I have been thinking the same thing. Are all these stars that have "died" lately just going into hiding? And people like you mentioned in your article are they stepping down for a reason we are unaware of, Another example could be Oprah, this is her last year and the list is pretty huge of all those that have died or are stepping down world wide. I even did a thread on the number of notable people dieing it is pretty kwinki dink dont ya think...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by rajaten

I havent read any of the other posts but I have been thinking the same thing. Are all these stars that have "died" lately just going into hiding? And people like you mentioned in your article are they stepping down for a reason we are unaware of, Another example could be Oprah, this is her last year and the list is pretty huge of all those that have died or are stepping down world wide. I even did a thread on the number of notable people dieing it is pretty kwinki dink dont ya think...

Oprah retiring, now thats something big. She is a symbol for modern normality and healthy thought, a focal point of sanity for the working class masses. I suspect 1 in 5 "deaths" and "retirements" are for hidden reasons.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thespians I pay you to lie to me, I believe the lie while you are telling it to me, and you are paid liars. Do not try and change the relationship here and telling me you have the truth on your side. You are a liar by profession, and hence anytime you open your big fat lying moth lies are expelled. Anyone who trusts a professional liar is not just an idiot, but should turn over their lives to the government, because they aren't worthy of civilization.

Thespians do their greatest work when they are poor and struggling, the torment and hard times strengthens the steel. What we have today are over priced children that couldn't read a good script if it was sitting in front of them......

BUt I rant

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Quite untrue. You did post Gary Coleman as an elite, yet it was trivial to find out that he wasn't rich. He was broke. He was in the news for being in trouble. Even recent articles about his death reported why his parents were not there.

If you cannot make a wise decision based on limited information, I suggest you disconnect yourself from the internet for your own sanity.

So it seems you are happy to report junk instead of checking before you post.

It's your right to post nonsense. People are quick to point it out. Hope the embarrassment isn't overwhelming as you stumble along.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by rajaten

Quite untrue. You did post Gary Coleman as an elite, yet it was trivial to find out that he wasn't rich. He was broke. He was in the news for being in trouble. Even recent articles about his death reported why his parents were not there.

If you cannot make a wise decision based on limited information, I suggest you disconnect yourself from the internet for your own sanity.

So it seems you are happy to report junk instead of checking before you post.

It's your right to post nonsense. People are quick to point it out. Hope the embarrassment isn't overwhelming as you stumble along.

My inclusion of Coleman as an elite was for humour. There are too many serious individuals with low intellects on this site, it is necessary to mix an element of truth with an element of falsehood for the debunkers to dwell over then add some humour to attract the appropriate response. Why dont you learn some manners and start your own thread on something if your so unafraid and wise on all things.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

The CDC reports that 2.5 million people die each year in the US. That's a large number. Of these people a small number will be known as people from politics, sports, entertainment, medicine, science, arts, etc.

It would be kind of weird if famous people did not die.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

How about if I don't believe your story. Sounds too much like a bad politician trying to cover up a mistake.

If you can't handle making unwise decision based on no information, then maybe you should consider unplugging from the internet.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Melissa101

The CDC reports that 2.5 million people die each year in the US. That's a large number. Of these people a small number will be known as people from politics, sports, entertainment, medicine, science, arts, etc.

It would be kind of weird if famous people did not die.

Well put.

Perhaps they are joining the underwater war taking place in the gulf.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You certainly have a very interesting take on world events OP. Of course your opinions are indeed a possibility, just as I have heard that some celebrities faked their own deaths in order to slip out of the spotlight.
Such names as Elvis, & Jim Morrison are reoccurring themes. Such is the world of pop culture wherein celebrity status becomes so overwhelming, those involved drop out of the spotlight.
Could it be possible? Gary and the EZ rider?
IMHO, most likely not, but I have no proof either way. At any rate your post is food for thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayRodney
You certainly have a very interesting take on world events OP. Of course your opinions are indeed a possibility, just as I have heard that some celebrities faked their own deaths in order to slip out of the spotlight.
Such names as Elvis, & Jim Morrison are reoccurring themes. Such is the world of pop culture wherein celebrity status becomes so overwhelming, those involved drop out of the spotlight.
Could it be possible? Gary and the EZ rider?
IMHO, most likely not, but I have no proof either way. At any rate your post is food for thought.

I agree with you. Nobody knows either way, but yes its food for thought. Elvis lives! haha

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
When politicians and media elites start announcing their sudden retirements en mass, that's when it's time to start panicking.

Picture this: Congress is in session but NONE of our elected representatives show up to do the people's business on the Hill. That's when it's time to bend over and grab your ankles.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by coastalite]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by rajaten

How about if I don't believe your story. Sounds too much like a bad politician trying to cover up a mistake.

If you can't handle making unwise decision based on no information, then maybe you should consider unplugging from the internet.

Dont lose your temper so quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join