It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Are Moving

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i have a proposal

when SHTF come here. we are so backward nation that even world wide catastrophe will choose to go around my country.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinamo

haha ok, but where is zagreb??

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

FFS people cant even die now without some idiotic theory Dennis had CANCER and Gary died in an accident HAVE SOME RESPECT for people.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

They chose to live their lives in the limelight, I think they would enjoy every second of attention they could get either way. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, then move along.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Oh I HAVE LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS EH!!!!
I am treating this thread with the respect it desrves NONE!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

dont' think the elites are not .. ?? why did Bush buy land in Peru?? Why was AJ knowledgeable about CEO, Movie stars, and high lvl officals moving to or buying houses in remote countries ... just to plan a vacation ??

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I like your threads rajaten
.when a CEO resigns there must be someone who replaces the CEO right? or are they leaving unfilled positions?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
So i searched for some bunkers and i came to this, it cold Vivos. And they wanna build luxery bunkers for 10. 000.000 dollar.

www.youtube.com...#!

Here the site from Vivos: www.terravivos.com...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by ni91ck]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Interesting claims. Either way, I hope to be ready for anything just in case... And for the moment I haven't done so well. It's hard to prepare when you aren't sure what to expect. They go deep underground and have their own air, so that kind of suggests the surface will be wiped. Even if you do manage to survive, because we have been poisoned by their food, water and drugs etc - we will be impure and killed on sight. Looking at the state of the world now, I'd say we need to be wiped out.. But then again, society is a result of their doing.

Hopefully we at least get to see aliens before we pass on. See their tech, see some photos of their civilization.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by nightrun]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

well Zagreb is in Croatia.

where sun shines only when you want rain, and other way around.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

Thank you so much for the disclosure. You are an asset to your country and the world.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
edit

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This was written in 2008.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Japan's PM quit because of he was facing mounting pressure over the falling approval rating and relocation of the U.S. air base in Hutenma, Okinawa.
www.koreatimes.co.kr...

I don't think every celebrity that dies really is fake deaths.
Do you know how much busier celebs are compared to most people?
We are lucky if they would even have time to research about life at least just enough to barely keep up to speed with us as we have more spare time to use to learn.

Also, no need to fake death to prepare by building a spare home underground. Tom Cruise is a perfect example.
www.celebitchy.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Of course there are always more greedy monkeys to fill any position that becomes available at such high levels. Typically the replacement would not be "in the know" and would see their luck as very fortuitous.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I dont know about gary coleman, but poor Dennis was doing badly for the past year..I seriously doubt in all reality that he'd fake his death.

I suppose Ronny James Dio faked his death too? Oh yea..speaking of him..that devil spawn church is going to boycott and picket his funeral..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Wach u talkin about willis!!!!!!
Well Gary Coleman was not only a entertainer but he was also a security guard.... or maybe the elites needed some one to wash there dishes???

I don't think celebrities are faking there deaths due to 2012, but I agree with you that something is up....

There are many posts and threads about DUMBS being built all over the world.

Oprah is retiring in 2011

The central library in London is undergoing a remodel and they will be storing millions of books some dating back to the 15th century in underground salt mines.

truthfully if you took the time to research this more you would find out all kinds of persons, and cultural items will be removed from public displays till past 2012.

But listing Coleman as a elitist is not away to gain any kind of credibility, and Hooper was 74 years old..........

Research underground Russian cities

Research the upcoming renovation projects on museums and art galleries worldwide.

Research Earth changes maps and the past and present property values in safe places...

Be watchful of murders like what happened in the 2012 movie when the curator of the Louvre was killed to keep him quiet and so on.

Look at the value of companies that build underground homes or luxury bunkers.

just a few ideas

peace
LDF

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Some elites are making time for their families, finalising their plans and preparing for the apocalypse already. Should we be doing the same?

I dont see anything wrong with self preservation and survival but they may still be in the same boat with us all.

You may not be religious and if you are you may not be a bible reader but hope this helps to give you some insight.

REVELATIONS 6:15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains;

REVELATIONS 6:16 and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb;

Take care and protect your loved 1z to the foolest friend.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join