It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Are Moving

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Theres always been something about Dennis Hopper. He always plays that suspicious bad guy you just cant trust.

articles.sfgate.com...

That jive talking little man Gary Coleman from Different Strokes. Just because your three feet tall doesn't mean you can put something past me Gary.

www.heraldonline.com...

Basically I dont think we can trust anyone in showbiz or politics. Dennis Hopper and Gary Coleman were entertainers, pretending to be someone they aren't for a living. Would you really trust them?

My theory is that these two self interested individuals have jumped the gun on the rest, and have made their move to their respective bunkers in preparation of the SHTF/2012 apocalypse. I find it a little suspicious that Coleman's family members weren't even around when he died, it seems they are even kept out of the loop. I guess he couldnt afford to buy their lives a place in the NWO list of who will survive.

While Dennis Hopper is underground at Denver Airport watching reruns of his movies and sipping a mojito, we are left to put together the pieces and figure out when the time to run to the hills will be.

Just today, Japanese PM Yukio Hatoyama declares his plan to resign. "Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama told parliamentary officials Wednesday he will resign. "I'm going to step down," Hatoyama announced in a live broadcast on Japanese TV NHK."
edition.cnn.com...

MORE EVIDENCE: Independant Research confirms over 170 + CEO / CFO Resignations in 2010!
the-rabbits-hole.com...

Tom Cruise knows:
www.celebitchy.com...

Some elites are making time for their families, finalising their plans and preparing for the apocalypse already. Should we be doing the same?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by rajaten]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Making time for families is always a good thing

But so far here I see two dead celebrities, and one Japanese PM who has stepped down. Do we really know what has been going on in Japanese politics.

When the A list start going AWOL then I would be worried, but while they still hunt the limelight I think we are OK.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Wow. That is one of the greatest stretches of the imagination I have seen; to link or consider Gary Coleman with the elite!

Same goes for Hopper. The guy was Koopa in the failure Super Mario Bros. movie. Not quite the mark of 'Elite' in my book.

I came into this thread expecting a list of new home purchases by elites in 'safe' areas. I'm greatly disappointed.

On the bright side, I appreciate the chuckle.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Wolf321]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
so that's where Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, Brittney Murphy, Ed McMahon, DJ AM, and all the other elitists went.

Phewe!!! for a second there I thought they had all died

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
Wow. That is one of the greatest stretches of the imagination I have seen; to link or consider Gary Coleman with the elite!

Same goes for Hopper. The guy was Koopa in the failure Super Mario Bros. movie. Not quite the mark of 'Elite' in my book.

I came into this thread expecting a list of new home purchases by elites in 'safe' areas. I'm greatly disappointed.

On the bright side, I appreciate the chuckle.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Wolf321]

Super Mario Bros -> Nintendo --> Wii Sales Revenue ---> Hopper's stocks skyrocket ----> Can afford a seat on "noah's ark" lol

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
so that's where Billy Mays, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcet, Brittney Murphy, Ed McMahon, DJ AM, and all the other elitists went.

Phewe!!! for a second there I thought they had all died

OMG now your blowing my mind lol

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Making time for families is always a good thing

But so far here I see two dead celebrities, and one Japanese PM who has stepped down. Do we really know what has been going on in Japanese politics.

When the A list start going AWOL then I would be worried, but while they still hunt the limelight I think we are OK.

The money that most actors have means they have their private jet flight prepped for when the time comes, within 2 hours they can be where they need to be without any of us knowing whilst E news plays the red carpet shoot from the previous week. They have nothing to go AWOL about, its us, the masses who are going to get screwed.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

My whole life I have been a big fan of Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain. I now realize that these people were just so F'ed up on drugs and under so much pressure that they mistook the dates and left to go to their bunkers 20 to 40 years too early. Now I will start saving up gold and silver so I can get tickets to that concert.

I hear they are going to play Purple Roadhouse Imagine Spirit
It's a callabo
sweet

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This might not be as strange as it sounds.

The Canned Goods School of Economics

An opinion columnist writing for Market Watch, a sister publication to Rupert Murdock’s right-wing Wall Street Journal confirmed that the rumors are true. The investment bankers are telling their big money clients to sell all their stocks, buy a farm in the country and stock up on plenty of canned goods. They are predicting that by the end of the year the Great Depression II will be in full swing, you won’t recognize the country and no matter who wins the election in the fall there is no fixing the system.

source

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, I believe that many Hollywood stars are in with some elite plans. This is part of the reason so many are for government involvement and regulation in everyday life. Operating costs for secret societies and underground facilities is steep and deep Hollywood pockets are a prime target.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sell everything and move to the country and stock up?.... Coll, I'm in with the in crowd, baby. We moved to the sho'nuff country about 10 years ago.

Guess what, we see Elvis down at the Trading Post and he drives a red and white '57 Chevy convertable...no really. And we see Hendrix down on the corner at the Post Office waiting for a ride to town... I've even given him a ride on the way to work. And guess who waits tables at the pizza place in the nearest almost town we have... Pamela Anderson...or her twin... my wife doesn't like to go there much... food's good and the service is great... don't know why?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yes. There have been a lot of people in high jobs leaving. Even CEOs resigning. I'd say keep an eye on this. The rats are leaving the ship.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pamie
There have been a lot of people in high jobs leaving. Even CEOs resigning.

Do you have more on this. S&P 500 CEOs heading to the countryside are more concerning than the loss of Gary Coleman.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

Check this out dude

the-rabbits-hole.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
I find it a little suspicious that Coleman's family members weren't even around when he died, it seems they are even kept out of the loop. I guess he couldnt afford to buy their lives a place in the NWO list of who will survive.

Wha?

After suffering a brain hemorrhage, Coleman was taken off life support Friday and died, his family and friends at his side, said Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank. He was 42.

Read more: www.heraldonline.com...

And I agree with the other poster. Gary Coleman being an "elite" is the funniest thing I have heard all day.

Though 2010 is a good year for rich people to die. No estate taxes. At all. I personally was curious whether or not we would have a lot of rich people "die" and transfer their estates tax free. But I dont think Gary Coleman needed this break. He wasnt doing that well financially.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Don't forget that Al Gore is splitting from his wife. Maybe he is going underground too.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

With global warming and imminent sea level rise I doubt Al Gore is going "underground" any time soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Theres a book, by Ben Elton.

It is called Stark

The novel is largely a satire of business, government and social attitudes toward environmentalism during the late 1980s. It describes a world in which big business and the ultra-rich are uncaring. It also skewers environmental activists, as being unwilling to take decisive action or willing to take actions that are self-destructive and ineffectual.

Stark

Basically they all jump on a 'Star Ark', escape away from the world they screwed, then discovered that living with every other big ego in the world is a small ship just sucked!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

lol i think I need a script for fukitol asap

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by rajaten
I find it a little suspicious that Coleman's family members weren't even around when he died, it seems they are even kept out of the loop. I guess he couldnt afford to buy their lives a place in the NWO list of who will survive.

Wha?

After suffering a brain hemorrhage, Coleman was taken off life support Friday and died, his family and friends at his side, said Utah Valley Regional Medical Center spokeswoman Janet Frank. He was 42.

Read more: www.heraldonline.com...

And I agree with the other poster. Gary Coleman being an "elite" is the funniest thing I have heard all day.

Though 2010 is a good year for rich people to die. No estate taxes. At all. I personally was curious whether or not we would have a lot of rich people "die" and transfer their estates tax free. But I dont think Gary Coleman needed this break. He wasnt doing that well financially.

abcnews.go.com...

Maybe Coleman got a concession for his entertainment value. Imagine being stuck under Denver Airport for two years with all the boring politicians and other wealthy squares.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join