It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine may cure breast cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Vaccine may cure breast cancer

www.thedenverchannel.com

The cure for breast cancer could come in a shot. A breakthrough discovery is bringing a new sense of reality that an end to the disease could be in the future.

The new vaccine created by scientists at the Cleveland Clinic has prevented cancerous tumors from growing in mice. That is why doctors, patients and survivors hope the same technology will work in humans.

With 19 marathons under her belt, Saundra Robinson is a picture of good health.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is incredible! Hopefully this will result in the cure for breast cancer and end this menace that is taking millions of lives across the globe.

There are so many women, and even men, that will be so happy about finally finding a cure for this terrible disease.

An end once and for all hopefully.

www.thedenverchannel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Of course it comes in "vaccine" form...

Which raises more than a few warning bells.

I'd stick with natural cures.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So...is Will Smith ready to live alone with his dog?

two lines

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As much as the world hopes for a cure, you won't see one, unless it makes you sicker of course... I get pessimistic when it comes to this stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If true, this will never see the light of day. All the Merck's, Bayer's and Susan G Komen's of the world make too much money off of the suffering to let a cure be released.

Seriously - when was the last time that anything which allowed so many people to be cured saw the light of day? Polio vaccine?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

The decision not to vaccinate should not be arbitrary.

If this vaccine is effective and the benefits out way the risks then I am all for it.

For diseases like polio (in high risk areas) and, of course, cancer, I believe the benefits do, in fact, out way the risks.

It's the common childhood diseases vaccines like measles, mumps, pertussis and chickenpox that I have problems with.

[edit on 1/6/10 by Horza]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Heh ... that's funny.

Are you ready to become a blood sucking freak?

I reckon I would give it a go ...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Oh, just research intravenous vitamin C.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Horza

The decision not to vaccinate should not be arbitrary.

Well, says YOU! I disagree entirely. Vaccinations are becoming yet another zero-trust government issue, just as certainly as the Codex will wage war on our natural health industry. For the interested, may I present the following.

VACCINATION
www.whale.to...

First step: Swine Flu, next step: RFID chip
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Former State Trooper – Forced Swine Flu Vaccination RFID Bracelets
conspiracyrealitytv.com...

Edit to add : My most recent thread had to do with breast cancer too. The central issue is the promotion of KFC chicken breasts to support research for breast cancer. It's pretty sickening when you consider that ... eating the breasts of dead birds to support official research into "cures" you never are going to see.

Bad medicine with an appetite
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

What my comment means is that we need to be educated to the risks and benefits of vaccination and then, depending on individual situations, make up our own decision about what is best for ourselves and for our children.

Rather than taking making an uneducated and emotional decision ... which is what arbitrary means ...

In regards to your links ... it to see you are being proactive and educating yourself about vaccination.

new topics

top topics

join