It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Signs Of Full Spectrum Collapse Are Everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
neithercorp.us...

The sovereign debt crisis in Greece and many other European nations has, at least for the moment, opened a gap in the wash of financial disinformation that has prevailed in the mainstream media for the past year. The average American is now more aware of the terrible costs of living in an artificially driven and widely manipulated “global economy”, and has also been exposed (at least for the moment) to the very real frailties in our own markets, which have been hidden or downplayed by the government as well as disingenuous establishment economists. Events in the EU, however, are only a glimpse of the greater and more imminent threats we face in the near future. In this article we will look at some of the latest and most disturbing moves by governments and financial institutions, as well as tell-tale signs in our own local cities, which signal that a full-spectrum collapse of world markets and possibly our own currency is not only in progress, but nearing completion.

World Market Signals

All eyes have been focused on the Greek situation for the past month, but we cannot let this one storm of the financial crisis distract us from the other threats that lie just beyond the horizon. There are many far more pressing concerns than insolvency in Southern Europe, though we’ve been drowning in “Greek Contagion” rhetoric 24/7 and it is difficult to think of much else. The idea that instability in Greece is somehow responsible for instability in the rest of the EU is simply unfounded. Most nations in the EU were on the verge of bankruptcy long before the sovereign debt crisis in Greece began. Spain, for instance, has just lost its AAA credit grade with Fitch Ratings due to its massive deficits:

www.bloomberg.com...

Italy, Ireland, and the UK are likely not far behind. The UK posted record deficits in April:

www.bloomberg.com...

Their government has recently called for budget cuts which could target some welfare, unemployment, and disability payouts in order to blunt the edge of their own growing debt problem. Some say this move is too little too late, and that Britain may have to face the same austerity measures as Greece just to survive:

www.marketwatch.com...

There are two problems with the news coming out of the EU. First, establishment economists will attempt to dilute public awareness of the issues by diverting all blame to the Greek crisis. By making claims of Greek contagion, they give the masses the false impression that stopping the fallout in Greece will somehow cure the systematic meltdown in the rest of the world. Already, euro-zone economists (propagandists) are feeding the Greek people the same lie as our economists have been feeding us, declaring that a weak currency and import capability, combined with greater reliance on other nations and the IMF, will create some kind of ‘export nirvana’, and that Greece will suddenly rise from the grave as a kind of industrial powerhouse:

www.reuters.com...

This is the same double-think the globalists have been using everywhere; “Weakness is strength”.

there is more to this article but it gives a good detailed rundown of every facet of the financial collapse that is weeks away from all of us. this is the real deal, dont dismiss this as another y2k or 2012 end of the world junk. this is very real and very near. it will be the end of the world... as we know it today. TPTB have something planned and after theyve had their collapse and world war we'll find out what it was...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well I must agree that the general census I am getting from everyday news, experts and individual opinions is that of inevitable full scale collapse (SHTF).

Now people may say that if you're on ATS everyday you're subjected to the fear-mongering reports (or ill-wishful thinking, call it what you will). But it's not just ATS that fears the STHF, the people I work with all agree the system will not last and these are the people I once thought of as less informed than myself. Heck, even my old man things it will all go to waste.

What about people like Gerald Celente? He's made plenty of predictions in the past all coming true and predicts the crash of 2010. But when I listen to this guy, he makes too much sense to refute. Even sources with somewhat acceptable credentials (MarketWatch; Warning: Crash dead ahead. Sell. Get liquid. Now.) seem to point in the same direction.

Who knows, time will tell.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Markets are upset because Europe is in debt and then the market is still upset because jobs will go as gov cut expenditure to try to slow down the deficit.

Seems to me they are giving us lies and want to have it both ways.

Here in the UK the new goverment is going to start selling public services off to their mates and then gurantee to rent schools back over a 20 year period at five times what it would had cost to build the school in the first place.

Motorways will also be sold off and just about anything else that is a hard asset and maybe the reason they are doing this is because they are getting ready for the big one but they had better get a move on because i don't think we have much time left.

Do not except the amero when offered and tell them to keep your money, your debt, taxes and the police state and we the people will seize the assets of those that planned this meltdown and bring justice to bent politicians that helped them get away with this plan.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by LieBuster]

new topics

join