It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who exposed Bilderberg reveals conspiracy secrets to EU

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I just read this article and found it very intresting. I know majority of us all know about Bilderbergs and what they really do, but this man (Daniel Estulin) has been researching them for over 20 years and was recently invited to do a speach in European Parliament about "WHO" Bilderbergs really are and "WHAT" their agenda is! I think this is the first time this was publicly mentioned to such individuals of high status. My friends... the time of awaking is approaching...

NWO Busted: Man who exposed Bilderberg reveals conspiracy secrets to EU

Daniel Estulin, author of “The True Story of the Bilderberg Group (bilderbergbook.com...)” and “Shadow Masters”, has been invited to speak at the European Parliament by Mario Borghezio, the most senior Member of European Parliament from Italy. The European Parliament is one of the most powerful legislatures in the world. Estulin’s talk is equivalent to addressing a joint session of Congress. In fact, never before has Bilderberg as a subject seen the light of day in front of such a highly respectable audience – elected senators of European nations.

“This is an opportunity to bring Bilderberg into the mainstream,” said Estulin. “A subject that was once considered to be in the domain of conspiracy theories is now being taken very seriously indeed.”

republicbroadcasting.org...

RT covering the news, just love how they're covering majority of these stories, where our MSM just stays quiet behind the scene.. pathetic!
www.youtube.com...

I wonder if we can get the actual speech?!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Soon, we will all know the truth and justice will be served to those who have been avoiding it for a long time.

Eye of Eagle

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

Well said my friend, I do hope it happens sooner then later! The world is falling apart... maybe that's what it needs for people to wake up, a shock to the system... slap in the face... kick in the ars!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EYEOFEAGLE
Soon, we will all know the truth and justice will be served to those who have been avoiding it for a long time.

Eye of Eagle

There is going to be a leader who will step forward and offer the solutions to the problems that will arise from this type of revelatory information over time.

Thats the problem, most will love the reality thats coming shortly, especially conspirators because they are the ones who question this current way of life.

Just be careful what you believe because its that believable it has become unbelievable.

I am a conspirator myself or once was but theres only so much coincidence.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
All of those who tried to convince others about this dangerous group will soon get to say "I told you so".

Nice job in finding this article and allowing us to become aware that this subject finally being taken seriously.

I didn't catch a date for the speech, if there is one.

S&F

SM

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Like that's gonna do anything. The Bilderberg IS the EU. These secretive Patrician families will do anything to continue to make sure the Roman Empire never dies.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
They just had him speak to them to find out how much he know's about them, nothing will come out of it. If they determine he knows to much they will take him out or silence him some way.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
are there any videos of his speech?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Most of the politicians are not so naive, they are servants to the "Money Changers"

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
He was on Coast to Coast AM not to long ago and talked about all this stuff for a few hours. I think he would have been silenced before he got this far in because he says he even has people on the inside (the elites that were invited but are disgusted by the motives).

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwolf
They just had him speak to them to find out how much he know's about them, nothing will come out of it. If they determine he knows to much they will take him out or silence him some way.

He's already sold 3.5 million books... I think ~MAYBE~ they waited too long

This is awesome news! Really glad to see this happening, and also a little miffed I've never heard of his book!! Curse you Barnes and Noble *shakes fist*

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Don`t be so naive as to believe that exposing the Bilderberg group on such an international stage will spell the end for their agenda.

I would rather assume that the online attention brought to the Bilderbergers in recent years has brought about a plan, by them, to stage an expose` on their plans, have it look like they have been dealt with and removed, but make no mistake, the agenda will carry on underground.

No, I believe this is simply more deception, no way would they allow themselves to be exposed in the EU if it spelt the end for them.

I have long thought that at somepoint in the coming months/years there will be a massive exposure of a secret ruling elite that will reach MSM that would admit to all the leaders of the world being puppets and admit to us all having been duped for decades, and that a solution would arise out of the shock and be initiated, only to be an actual integral part of the original deception.

These times and the near future are set in stone I think, simply because of how deep and engrained in culture the elitist plans are, we will find a way out, but I doubt it`s going be life as we currently know it, we`re outta here.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Has anyone read the book? I have it at home, I started reading it but lost interest after the first few chapters. what have others made of it? Is it worth revisiting?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
who knows

flagged to see whats up

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
doesnt anyone else ever think that its groups like the Bilderbergers that are the only thing that are keeping this world from spiraling out of control?
I support the NWO and would welcome a one world government

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So revealing secrets to the EU. When in all probability the EU was setup by and in some form by the Bilderbergers and others......

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
doesnt anyone else ever think that its groups like the Bilderbergers that are the only thing that are keeping this world from spiraling out of control?
I support the NWO and would welcome a one world government

I believe it is no surprise groups like Bilderberg exist. The convergence of Big Business and Government meeting to deal with global issues.It is a logical meeting of minds. The problem is having government policy dictated to by big business, who's only concern is profit, not the rights and well being of citizens

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I own the book the Estulin wrote about the Bilderbergs and it is highly intriguing to say the least.

I am not surprised to hear that he is speaking in front of the EU, but from what I've read, there are members in the EU that are Bilderbergs and they won't like what they hear.

He even talks about an associate of his that supplied him info, who mysteriously vanished.
Hmm...
More and more people are seeing the world for what it is finally and its about time.

I would like to see what develops from this.

PS: Great post, Totalstranger.
Shows your true colors.
Just keep being a good slave and they wont bother you.
Let's all bow down to our masters like we should.
Support the NWO?! I can't believe you're serious.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Most of the politicians are not so naive, they are servants to the "Money Changers"

That's the sum of it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon
Don`t be so naive as to believe that exposing the Bilderberg group on such an international stage will spell the end for their agenda.

I would rather assume that the online attention brought to the Bilderbergers in recent years has brought about a plan, by them, to stage an expose` on their plans, have it look like they have been dealt with and removed, but make no mistake, the agenda will carry on underground.

Yep, that's how it works. Provide some theatre and the mob think they got their way, and avoid the guillotine being dusted off by the oppressed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join