It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg conspiracy revealed to European parliament

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Daniel Estulin, an author and investigator into secret societies, presented the results of his investigation into the shadowy Bilderberg organization to the European Parliament today.

Finally, lawmakers to hear 'Bilderberg conspiracy'
Author sees opportunity to bring 'shadow government' into mainstream

Once considered a "conspiracy" theory, the secretive story of the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderbergs – tycoons worth more than the combined wealth of all Americans – will be told in public before the European Parliament.

Daniel Estulin, author of the hot-selling book, "The True Story of the Bilderberg Group," has been invited to present an unprecedented speech before the European Parliament in Brussels June 1 on the subject of the secretive cabal.

He was invited to speak by Mario Borghezio, Italy's most senior member of the parliament, considered one of the most powerful legislative bodies in the world.

He compared his address there to an invitation to address a joint session of the U.S. Congress, a rare honor for anyone outside the ranks of the government.

Estulin believes the subject of the Bilderbergers never before has seen the light of day in front of such a highly respected audience.

Read more: World Net Dailly

The following is some of what he presented before the European Parliment:

Secret society investigation revealed to European parliament

Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin has just revealed to the European Parliament all he claims to have discovered about the 'Bilderbergers'.

“Over almost 20 years of research I’ve found out that what today is called the Bilderberg group already existed over eight hundred years ago,” Estulin told RT. “Back then they were called the Venetian black nobility. Bilderberg is the creation of the Sinarchy movement who are very potentially founders and financiers of Hitler. As Sinarchy international they, in turn, were founded by the Free Mason esoteric secret society back in the 1770s, as a kind of a counter attack on the principals upon which the United States of America was built.”

“A lot of people speak of Bilderberg as a domain of conspiracy theories, and of course it’s not, it’s a historical fact,” Estulin stated. “A lot of people believe that Bilderberg is a one-world government or creating the new world order, especially people point out a speech made by George W. Bush made back in the 1990s about the creation of one world government. It’s actually not about that at all. It’s a meeting of people who represent a particular ideology. That ideology is of money.”

“So the idea is not to create one world government rather the creation of one world company limited to where financial concerns are far more powerful than any government on Earth,” the journalist added.

Read more: RT

Could this mean that the European Parliament is taking seriously the threat posed by this ultra-rich, shadowy organization?

Or is this just a dog and pony show to give the impression that they care and might do something about it, when you know they won't because the Bilderbergs actually control them, one and all.

[edit on 6/1/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I guess great minds post alike!

Just started a similar thread in the breaking alternative news forum.
RT: Secret Society Investigation Revealed to European Parliament [!]

RT continues to amaze me, they have taken a hint from the conspiracy side of life and are running with it -- its working.

here is a vid:

[edit on 1-6-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Yeah, you just beat me to it .

I did the search, found nothing on this and you must have posted while I was still making my thread.

Since yours is in the "Breaking News" forum and mine is in a "topical forum" the mods probably won't close this thread.

Daniel Estulin mentions "synarchy" in the presentation so I looked it up for those who may not have heard this term before:

Synarchism

Synarchism is a term which generally refers to a conservative political philosophy focused on solving economic, political, and social problems that are perceived to be precipitating anarchy. Viewing society as an organic unity, synarchists aim to a create a synarchy – a harmonious society where a corporatist government defends social differentiation and hierarchy by encouraging collaboration between social classes in order to transcend conflict between social and economic groups. Its critics and opponents argue that synarchism is particularly associated with anti-anarchism, anti-communism, cooptation, elitism, fascism, technocratism, and even occultism.

Wickipedia

[edit on 6/1/10 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Might as well keep em both open anyways, it draws more attention to the topic(hopefully) and they can both thrive.

I must have missed when he mentioned Synarchy, was he suggesting that the Bilderbergers are synarchists? Or that he himself is one?

Gonna go look him up a bit more too..

edit to add: Doh! forget that question... the idiot in me was being an idiot again.

So yeah, the bilderbergers are the synarchist movement.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by beebs]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So the next step would be to have some individuals brought in front of the courts, right?

Nah, won't happen.

EDIT - But it would be epic if this did all actually lead to exposing and/or bringing down the NWO.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by TheFinalTruth14]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

(from source)

“Over almost 20 years of research I’ve found out that what today is called the Bilderberg group already existed over eight hundred years ago,” Estulin told RT

That's where he jumps the shark. His books always were a bit too "Ickish" for my tastes, but he did dig up some interesting anecdotes about the early Bilderbergers in the 50's.

This is the second time I've heard Estulin connect the Bilderbergers to "Venetian Black Nobility" and quite frankly I don't think he's got the evidence to support that statement. Of course there are blue blooded folks involved with the founding of Bilderberg etc., and some of those have Venetian ancestors, but that's stretching the six degrees of seperation a bit.

Of course if you believe in the possibility of a conspiracy over the centuries or millenia then this isn't implausible, I guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

But it would be epic if this did all actually lead to exposing and/or bringing down the NWO.

Professionally Epic.

I don't really see how else it would happen, as grassroots seem to have a disconnect from the treetops up there in the EU parliament.

So cross your fingers.

A tidbit from wiki's article on Daniel Estulin:

"I’m a Russian expatriate who was kicked out of the Soviet Union in 1980. My father was a dissident who fought for freedom of speech who was jailed, tortured by the KGB. Suffered two political deaths. When these people got tired of us they threw us out. We moved to Canada and 12 years ago I came to Spain. My grandfather was a colonel in the KGB and the counter-intelligence in the 1950s, so I am privileged somewhat to get a lot of the information from secret service which are our best sources of information. Not only the KGB people but the MI6 people, the CIA because most of the people who work for the secret service as you probably know are patriots and they love their country and they’re doing it for the good of the nation and they’re the first ones absolutely terrified of the plans of the Bilderbergers". [2]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
So the next step would be to have some individuals brought in front of the courts, right?

Nah, won't happen.

EDIT - But it would be epic if this did all actually lead to exposing and/or bringing down the NWO.

Yeah I agree, probably nothing will come of it.

Like I said in the OP, it's most likely a dog & pony show to appease the masses.

new topics

top topics

join