It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants Crime Spree in WA.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by collietta
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It is important to this article that it mentions the rapist is an illegal immigrant. It proves the point that we need our borders closed. If legal immigration was enforced, and illegal immigration remained illegal, then perhaps the victims would not have been raped, more specifically by these men.

I get that. Its simply very naive to buy into this propaganda though. And make no mistake-this story is out to demonize undocumented immigrants and nothing else.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

It is important to this article that it mentions the rapist is an illegal immigrant. It proves the point that we need our borders closed. If legal immigration was enforced, and illegal immigration remained illegal, then perhaps the victims would not have been raped, more specifically by these men.

I get that. Its simply very naive to buy into this propaganda though. And make no mistake-this story is out to demonize undocumented immigrants and nothing else.

Illegal immigrants, not just undocumented, should be demonized! They have broken the law to get into this country, haven't they? They are already criminals just by being here! I wholeheartedly agree with Boondock on this one.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks for sharing the information.. More fuel for the fire that we need to cook the "goose" with.

I do, honestly, wonder if the lack of enforcement by the US Government isn't meant to fuel a war by the people. I do realize that "undocumented democrats" I mean.. "immigrants" have a right to come to the country, but.. Coming here without proper papers IS Illegal, a criminal offense.

Why do people have such a hard time with understanding this.. it's like murder, which is also illegal.

In the OP, this person is responsible for 2 illegal acts. Illegal border crossing and murder.

For those who think that the illegals coming into the country have a right to do so, please do not call the police when they rape your family or murder them or steal from your homes. I say that because you think they have a right to break the law by coming here illegally then they have free pass to do other illegal things, by your reasoning.

I'd like to see a group hold the Federal Government responsible for the loss of life and property and such since they refuse to impose the illegal immigration laws.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Are those Crazy Canadians causing trouble in Washington again?

Oops wrong border.

Actually, this does not surprise me. We had Illegal Immigrant crime problems when I lived in NC and in SC.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What Propaganda? The only Propaganda being pushed is by the Liberal Media
The Poor Illegals, are the problem. They don't belong here... they broke the Law
how hard is that to grasp? It has nothing to do with Race. maybe if somebody you love gets Raped or killed by an illegal... then maybe you well change your tune?
but I guess it's just other peoples problems... so you don't care
Like all the Stars who went to Protest Arizona... then went back to their Gated community in Beverly Hills. Where Illegals are not allowed. Thats propaganda.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

"Its simply very naive to buy into this propaganda though. And make no mistake-this story is out to demonize undocumented immigrants and nothing else."

I get that you view it as propaganda, but I don't. I live in this region, and the majority of the news is mostly about hikers getting lost, DUI's and someone not paying attention at railroad crossings. When major crimes do happen, especially rapes, all known facts, including past records, are reported. This isn't propaganda and it isn't twisted to fit anyone's agenda. It's stating facts that this guy was on the loose in the area and in addition to committing the horrific crime of rape, he was also an illegal immigrant. I bet if illegal immigrants weren't such a touchy subject right now, you wouldn't have defended this rapist.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by collietta]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Yet Obama does nothing to enforce tighter
border security.

He doesn't deserve to be president.

President Obama to send more National Guard troops to U.S.-Mexico border

President Obama will deploy 1,200 National Guard troops and request an extra $500 million to secure the Mexican border, his administration said Tuesday, a move dismissed by Republicans as insufficient to win their cooperation on an overhaul of the nation's immigration system. Washington Post

Is it really fair to say he has done "nothing" at all when efforts are actually being made?

As I recall though, none of the previous presidents did all that much to boost border security either. They didn't want to risk alienating a voter base and that was from both sides of the political isle.

George Bush even left two border guards (Compean and Ramos) out to dry when they shot a Mexican drug dealer in the buttocks while illegally crossing the border during a shoot-out, who later sued if you can believe that and the two guards ended up in prison on an 11-12 year sentence.

The dealer was caught again later attempting to smuggle drugs back into the States.

Bush waited till he was about to leave office to commute their sentence, literally with less than 24 hours left before he split.

They served two years.

Seems most U.S. Presidents aren't breaking their necks to secure the border, I doubt our next one will do much either but there is a lot of blame to go around.

- Lee

EDIT: Spellingz

[edit on 1-6-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
if you could deport and keep out the illegals with secured boarders,
Do you think our Home Owners Insurance and Car Insurance and our
Property Insurance would go down? I DO!

In certain areas I think so.
I think locale and a few other factors
are involved but a yes in my book.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

President Obama will deploy 1,200 National Guard troops and request an extra $500 million to secure the Mexican border, his administration said Tuesday, a move dismissed by Republicans as insufficient to win their cooperation on an overhaul of the nation's immigration system.

Is it really fair to say he has done "nothing" at all when efforts are actually being made?

lmao, ur joking right ???
did u read the entire article or just
the title???

His 1,200 NG Troops are gonna be
20+ miles INSIDE US Territory.
They're not enforcing the border
from 20 miles away !!!!
And they have no arrest powers
and cannot enforce INS laws.
They are for show only.

That's like taking a condom with ya on a date
and throwing it out the window 20 miles
from where you're gonna park.
It does absolutely no freaking good.

Obama is NOT helping at all !!!!!
I stand by my previous statement.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Lets wait and hear from the State folks about what these feds will be doing. They have already stated that these are not going to be enforcement personnel, but rather administrative staff. My guess is that these 1,200 guard troops will actually reduce the amount of actual enforcement by driving the paperwork and mandatory "training" up drawing folks away from the task of enforcement.

The solution here is simple. We need enforcement officers across the border all within line of sight of one another with air support. It ain't rocket science.

How about instead of hiring and firing a census worker 4 times to create 4 "jobs" created by the stimulus they actually hire some folks to police the border and do jobs that the folks in this country want done.

Instead we have folks going around the country finding out how many Mexicans are in given neighborhoods instead of stopping them at the border and getting into the neighborhoods in the first place.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
The solution here is simple. We need enforcement officers across the border all within line of sight of one another with air support. It ain't rocket science.

1,200 NG Troops
divided by 800 miles of border
equals 1 soldier every .6 of a mile.

You could run a battalion of Illegals
through that border w/out being seen.

Just ain't enough !!!

6,000 were requested
by AZ alone.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by black cat

Illegal immigrants, not just undocumented, should be demonized! They have broken the law to get into this country, haven't they? They are already criminals just by being here! I wholeheartedly agree with Boondock on this one.

I agree 100% it's called ILLEGAL for a reason. Illegals should be admonished, they should be deported and if they wish to stay in the US they should use the correct channels.

This new era of Illegal apologists is nuts, it's political correctness run amok. Illegals aren't and shouldn't be allowed in the country, no matter the reason. There are legal ways and means to enter the country from temporary visas, on up. They should be forced to do it legally or stay out.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I think people that believe in a full open border policy should try testing it in their own households first. Go find any vagrant waltzing around on the street and invite them freely into your house. And no. There's no talking to them, getting to know them, etc. And you can't be picky about them either, whatever bums and hobos you see, that's who you drag into your house. Even if they reek of alcohol, or have something that just screams "odd" about them. And once they're there, you have to give them free reign and not complain.

Now not all homeless are schizophrenic. Some have come on hard times, and life has given them a you-know-what sandwich. So honestly some will appreciate what you're giving them and try not to make a mess or impose too much. Maybe they'll clean up and contribute when they get a chance. But then again, you may end up with few hobos that kill your pets, piss on the couch, break your favorite possesions, creep out your kids, and decide that talking loudly to their imaginary friends while your trying to sleep is the best thing to do. May as well up the ante and bring in a few more bums than you'd think would be reasonable to stay. Let it get a little crowded, and they can invite their friends too.

Now hopefully after such an experiment, there will be the realization as to why houses have doors and locks on them to keep people out. (If not finding the fridge often empty or waiting to use the bathroom is enough, it should take no more than one bad apple being in the bunch.) And perhaps why you don't want to trust just any random person in there without some prior understanding or background checks. And why it's the homeowner's perogative as to who to invite or let in or kick out.

Perhaps after such experiment it wouldn't also be too hard to extrapolate why soverign nations have borders and immigration policy, and thus also have good reasons for maintaining and enforcing them. It can't be that hard, can it?

When people complaining about racism stop discriminating against the homeless and personally invite them into their houses, that's when I'lll take their discrimination claims against illegal immigrants seriously. I think the arguments they make are entirely hypocritical as they stand now.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Actually last week an Iranian with a Canadian passport crossed the border and got followed down to Salem where they saw him stashing a supply of high-powered sniper rifles then drive back up to Canada.

The moral of this story: Because we had a secured border in the North, they could see he was suspicious and agitated and followed him and probably stopped a serious crime. Had he been smarter and entered through the South, he would have been able to carry out his devilish plans.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

No mention of the rape-per-hour(conservative estimate) committed by whites?

Oh wait, mexicans are the heathen du-jour.

Dont get me wrong, these crimes are, in my opinion, of the worst kind, but I have to wonder why a series of 3 is newsworthy, yet the staggering numbers nationwide are ignored.

Are you honestly attempting to justify serious crimes such as these with this non sense? You realize if these illegals weren't in the country in the first place those people would still be alive? you do realize this correct? yet you attempt to justify it by saying "LOL SO WUT WHITE PEEPS DO IT TOO GAIZ RALLY!"

Rofl sound logic there buddy.

I'm sorry but your entire post is highly ignorant and down right insulting to anyone with a brain.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Gakus]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join