It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants Crime Spree in WA.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Illegal Immigrants Crime Spree in WA.

Gregorio Luna Luna, Illegal Immigrant Accused Murderer & Rapist

One woman is dead and two others were raped recently and police
say each crime was committed by a different illegal immigrant. One of the
sexual assaults happened just hours before the Seattle city council passed
an ordinance boycotting Arizona over its new immigration law.

Gregorio Luna Luna had a history of beating up his live-in girlfriend
Griselda Ocampo Meza. He was also in the U.S. illegally. On May 1,
Luna Luna was deported to Mexico. Three weeks later Meza was
murdered in her apartment in a violent knife attack.

Franklin County prosecutors say Luna Luna slipped past the border
again and killed Meza in front of their five year old son. He's in the
county jail awaiting trial.

liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yea I guess this is the reason why we need to
have open borders so wonderful immigrants
can waltz right in and commit more atrocious
crimes.

Thank you AZ for standing up and being counted

liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No mention of the rape-per-hour(conservative estimate) committed by whites?

Oh wait, mexicans are the heathen du-jour.

Dont get me wrong, these crimes are, in my opinion, of the worst kind, but I have to wonder why a series of 3 is newsworthy, yet the staggering numbers nationwide are ignored.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's newsworthy because if our Govt did its JOB these people would not be here committing these crimes. I didn't hear anyone say that only mexicans commit rape. This illustrates how easy it is for dirt bags to slip across the border.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Luna had been deported on May 1, 2010
and re-crossed the border to commit murder
and rape 2 women.

Yet Obama does nothing to enforce tighter
border security.

He doesn't deserve to be president.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Why must YOU racialize this? They were talking about nationalities and YOU brought in race. You soft-border liberal types are the racist ones. The USA is not white. Mexican is not a race.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Refine immigration. These sick individuals come from a corrupt world where stuff like this is normality. -- Stop mixing the bad illegals with the decent illegals.

The point being that these people will commit the crimes they have committed regardless of their legal status.

People commit the same, if not even more GRUESOME and bizarre or downright disgusting acts here in the states while BEING legal. Why? Because their nature was already predisposed to that kind of behavior.

-----

Refine immigration for those that want to come in and live honest lives ASAP.

As well as keeping the trouble-makers and low-lives at bay.

Don't bunch them all together.

-----

What do you think, that doing some paperwork and waiting your turn is gonna make you NOT want to rape and kill people? Lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

It's newsworthy because if our Govt did its JOB these people would not be here committing these crimes. I didn't hear anyone say that only mexicans commit rape. This illustrates how easy it is for dirt bags to slip across the border.

I wasnt in any way trying to claim they did say that only mexicans raped. I said that it is amazing to me where the focus is. This should be about the crime, not where the people that committed it came from.

But it is a nice piece of anti-mexican propaganda, so there's that i guess....

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hello everyone. Please remember to stay on topic.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Hello everyone. Please remember to stay on topic.

Thank you.

Nobody seems to know what the topic is.

The actual topic is the UNION of MEXICO and The USA according to the plans of the NWO.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This is in my neighborhood, its very tragic but happens everyday no matter what race. I do feel we need to close our borders. Look at the gangs that have come from Mexico. Go do time in prison and see that they control what happens on the street. Close our borders. We do not have enough jobs to spare anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Alright. I made a very simple request.

Stay on topic.

Let me go a bit further: Please be civil as well.

Such topics will always inspire passion. However, let's retain our integrity by not attacking others.

Thank you.

Final notice.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

Raustin, Your Correct.
It's new worthy because the Sanctuary states and Cities don't want to take the responsibility for the safety of their legal citizens and the MSM is in the pocket of Obama's Administration and the Dem's are looking for that welfare vote.
It's news worthy because, We want what is a safe neighborhood for our families to live in and a secure boarder, They want open boarders and that all mighty welfare vote.
It is the fact that even after being deported, he is back, it's that easy to come into our country, don't you think this is a CRIME In-It-Self?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by guohua]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

It is important to this article that it mentions the rapist is an illegal immigrant. It proves the point that we need our borders closed. If legal immigration was enforced, and illegal immigration remained illegal, then perhaps the victims would not have been raped, more specifically by these men.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
The actual topic is the UNION of MEXICO and The USA according to the plans of the NWO.

would you kindly show me where in
the OP was that stated ???
Thanks

and to others

it never fails, a thread is posted about
illegals committing crimes in the US and
as always there is a rush of supporters
to derail the thread and also to bring out
the race card. I am sick and tired of hearing
about race. This is about illegal immigrants
and crimes committed. Please stay on topic.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

This is a daily thing in West Coast cities.. just the other day in Portland they were talking about illegal immigrants (well the news called them undocumented individuals) that had been on a home invasion spree that lasted several months, until one of the guys broke into a house with a young girl who hid and called the police.

It's a shame the nice ones get overshadowed by the trash.. but that's what you get with open borders and Progressive cities like Portland.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by boondock-saint

This is a daily thing in West Coast cities.. just the other day in Portland they were talking about illegal immigrants (well the news called them undocumented individuals) that had been on a home invasion spree that lasted several months, until one of the guys broke into a house with a young girl who hid and called the police.

It's a shame the nice ones get overshadowed by the trash.. but that's what you get with open borders and Progressive cities like Portland.

Thank The High and Mighty, who ever it is, That this little girl could hide and call the police.
Thank You boondock-saint for bring that to our attention.
I have a question, if you could deport and keep out the illegals with secured boarders, Do you think our Home Owners Insurance and Car Insurance and our Property Insurance would go down? I DO!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
If Griselda had had a handgun, she would probably still be alive, and the world would have one less little monster to deal with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join