It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.1 Earthquake in Costa Rica, What the*snip* Is Going On!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Tuesday, June 01 at 03:26, Costa Rica was struck with an earthquake that was located 40 miles from San Jose, with Text

That's fairly deep for a South American quake. Is this normal? How many quakes are we going to accept before people realize that something is going on here?
Or will the sheeple just go Baah, Bahhhh, Bahahhhh

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think this is the 6th or 7th this month

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I know I'll be flamed by the trolls, but I have seen an increase even in the cluster quakes of San Franciso, Kalifornia.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I even provided the page for calculations. If I'm wrong, sorry. But first, work the calculations to prove me wrong. They can't!
Something is happening.
Then there is the seismic points that make a pentagram
at Iceland's volcano, EyeballJelloskull,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I can't help but think that this is NOT normal.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Looks like the locations of the earthquakes are moving north. Just a novice observation.

We could see the Big one in CA later on this year should the trend continue.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I know I'll be flamed by the trolls, (but knowing is half the battle, so i suppose you already have half the battle won)

Something is happening.(seems like a no-brainer to me)

Iceland's volcano, EyeballJelloskull, (LMAOff....that totally caught me off guard)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Mother Earth is fighting back. Too many people treat here like manure. She is alive and is tired of it. It happens every so often that whole species need to be erased. History has and always will repeat itself.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

What the snip is going on?

Pretty sure its got something to do with plate tectonics and fault lines if I'm remembering what I learned in grade school correctly.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I know I'll be flamed by the trolls, but I have seen an increase even in the cluster quakes of San Franciso, Kalifornia.

what cluster quakes in SF CA? there's a cluster in Cloverdale, not even close to SF CA

what you talkin about willis?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Here's the page you want to look at:

Earthquake Facts and Statistics

Halfway through the year, and we've accrued about half the average. But please, if it satisfies your irrational belief in prophesy, by all means panic. Just don't forget to bring a towel.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

What the snip is going on?
Pretty sure its got something to do with plate tectonics and fault lines if I'm remembering what I learned in grade school correctly.

You didn't really contribute here much, so I encourage you to look at this link and opine on the intersecting fault lines.
www.earthice.hi.is...
The pentagram in the second geological map is interesting.
Even someone in grade school should be able to see a pattern.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelun
Here's the page you want to look at:
Earthquake Facts and Statistics
Halfway through the year, and we've accrued about half the average. But please, if it satisfies your irrational belief in prophesy, by all means panic. Just don't forget to bring a towel.

Thank you for the link, but it does not show figures for the numerous temblors located by San Francisco.
Nor does it display the figures for the multiple earthquakes in South America.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So a photo from 1999 shows that if you connect the data points from these earthquakes you can get a sloppily drawn pentagram... Hmmm... and I'm the one who's not contributing?

All I was saying is that quakes are a natural phenomenon, some years we have more, some years we have less. Are you saying there's a sinister pattern at work? Armageddon on approach perhaps? Doomsday at our doorstep? Because what I see is perfectly normal geological activity, spooky as it may seem to our pattern addicted brains.

top topics

join