It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contaminated Cocaine Can Cause Flesh to Rot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Contaminated Cocaine Can Cause Flesh to Rot

news.yahoo.com

Cocaine abusers -- already at risk for an abnormal heartbeat, blood pressure problems, hallucinations, convulsions and stroke -- can add another potential health complication to the list: rotting flesh.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
"If you are a user of coc aine, you should be aware that some of the coc aine is not clean and can have other agents that can cause you to have a low white-cell count or skin tissue death".... Say what??? What other "agent" could we be talking about? Next thing we know, we'll have people with decomposing flesh walking the streets in the cities...sounds like Resident Evil, I hope they don't develop a hunger...

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Is this the skin in general/all over the body?.. or nose tissue??

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

I assume it concerns more than just the nose...

"The drug may induce an immunological reaction producing inflammation or vasculitis, an inflammation inside the small blood vessels," Dumyati said in explaining the link to tissue death. "The result can be the death of the epidermis or outer layer of skin."

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I wonder what it is the CIA has been putting in it after they smuggle it in. I'm sure they have a nice catalog of biological agents that nobody knows anything about.

And then, they can blame it on "terrorists," because that's exactly what they are!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UndergroundMilitia
reply to post by emayarsh

I assume it concerns more than just the nose...

"The drug may induce an immunological reaction producing inflammation or vasculitis, an inflammation inside the small blood vessels," Dumyati said in explaining the link to tissue death. "The result can be the death of the epidermis or outer layer of skin."

ahhh that's what i wasn't too sure about :/.. normally the tissue inside the nose can corrode but for the skin all over the body aswell.. seems likeee a bad time to have a coke addiction lol

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is nothing more that dis-info to stop people from being free. Im not going to fall for it. I hope all that do buy into this have fun in their DARE clubs because they have obviously been brainwashed by the conservative christian coalition.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The headline seems a little bit over the top,
"Contaminated Cocaine Can Cause Flesh to Rot" translates to "two women had purple spots on their cheeks which went away once they stopped using".

Of course, the headline makes nothing of the fact that the same contaminant might damage your ability to produce white blood cells, it seems a more worrying side effect.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Woh bet that stuff was glowing green

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror of Seth
I wonder what it is the CIA has been putting in it after they smuggle it in. I'm sure they have a nice catalog of biological agents that nobody knows anything about.

Yeah, because some scumbag dealer would never cut the product with cheap ingredients in order to maximize his profit.

Why is it always the CIA's fault?

Let's place fault squarely where it belongs, on the user!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Urgh, Cocaine.

What a useless, senseless, far too expensive and ridiculous drug.

I kind of doubt the article however.

Most likely the dealer cut it with some random chemical to save money, that's usually how it goes.

I remember in my twenties, some of my friends were big into it, they got a bag on time cut with sand blasting dust.

Had to get reconstructive surgery for the nose because there was also glass particles in there that ripped through his sinuses..

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join