It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this upsets me ! blet !!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
well i am an American .. and i have two half russian children .. i can hold a decent russian conversation . but my gf however is not a citizen . i dono maybe i am just overreacting but what are the chances that we will meet russia on the battle feild ? this makes me want to go and marry her and it makes me sad that most of the world hates america right now .. i guess i am just looking for other thoughts out there on how this video makes people feel ... i think i just might be taking it a little to heart today .. but i can see why they feel this way but let me tell you that in the russian comunity here in calaforina they do not feel ill twards america ..anyway pardon my spelling and such it runs in the family

so with that said your thoughts

many thanks

Nephi

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I'm confused?

Is she an illegal alien? If she is not an illegal alien, then what is the problem? Marry her if you want to marry her, but what does that have to do with a war with Russia?

Chances we will meet them on a battlefield? This isn't the 17 or 1800's. What battlefield? We are at constant war with Russia and China by proxy, but we are also contantly allied with them in other aspects. We won't ever have an all out war against Russia, and if we did, there would not be a battlefield, just a barrage of high powered, earth-killing missiles. If you are worried about being dead, then you should get married now I guess!

Hope that wasn't harsh, but your OP seems very distraught and confusing. Maybe your Russian is better than your English?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Russia? Of all people? I doubt it. That scenario has been played out in a lot of games though. Chances of it happening IRL? I couldn't give you a percentile, but I don't think our relationship is rickety enough to warrant such a clash.

Maybe in the event of another World War, should Russia decide to go with the opposition. If it happens ... all I can say is try your best to meet with your family. It will all work out.

I find myself in a different, but slightly similar situation. The best thing to do is to give it your all to attain the outcome you desire and hope for the best.

Best of luck!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

OK, I couldn't watch video, but I see the headline. "Russian Army Soldiers trample and burn US flag."

Is that what makes you so angry?

Who cares? If it was US Soldiers, then I would be angry, but Russian soldiers don't have any allegiance to that flag? Besides, I have seen flag swimsuits and tank tops on patriotic people that were far more offensive than an actual flag being burned! Drape a poor old flag across a huge fat arse and then sit it in the sand with some beer and don't wash if for a couple of weeks, and then wear it out on the 4th of July! That is offensive!!

Go hug your girlfriend and kids and quit watching too much incendiery internet video. I sent my brother a link to one of Edison's videos of Tesla's electricity killing an elephant, and my brother wouldn't speak to me for a week! It is all for show, quit watching, and start playing with that beautiful Russian woman instead!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hey thanks two the both of you for your thoughts sry i am new to ats i am still trying to figure out how to respond to people. but i think that what i am trying to say here is that i just wanted people to understand that most russians that i have incounterd are not hostil twards america like this bunch. i think i was just overwhelmed and thoughts of war and panic set in and my anxiety just kicked off . anyway disreguard the post i just creeped myself ..there is more to the story but ill post when i have time .. many thanks

love nephi

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hey thanks two the both of you for your thoughts sry i am new to ats i am still trying to figure out how to respond to people. but i think that what i am trying to say here is that i just wanted people to understand that most russians that i have incounterd are not hostil twards america like this bunch. i think i was just overwhelmed and thoughts of war and panic set in and my anxiety just kicked off . anyway disreguard the post i just creeped myself ..there is more to the story but ill post when i have time .. many thanks

love nephi

top topics

join